Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (23403 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Tflex01: 4:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Nastrademus:
I would have been the happiest man on earth if tinubu would've allowed Star boy osibanjo to get the apc ticket, they won't have been this obi talk, but the absence of a good presidential candidate that's making us all support obi, because he's better than the rest
Liar! Most of you making this kind of comments are "anybody but Yoruba" sect.

You will be the happiest man because your kinsman Obi or Atiku will easily defeat him. I am 100% certain you won't still vote Osinbajo against Obi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by danngnews: 4:07am On Nov 01, 2022
victorsola:
companies pick candidates based on what Dey av done before . So I will pick tinubu because a lot has been done in Lagos through him and still doing through his blue print even sanisu the emir of Kano said it. So why wount I give someone who have done it successfully before a chance . Tinubu has a person is a performer and we are not voting parties this time around we vote in individuals. Peter obi on the other hand , his track record is way below that of tinubu , experience wise and also his track records has the governor of his state. Now I will also explain, tinubu might have campaigned for buhari but tinubu was never in Buharis s cabinet , which means tinubu cannot order buhari to do anything. So what ever might be happening in apc today is strictly buhari and his cabals. So with this few points of mine am sure u can see the difference but u will still vote for obi . But always remember even if obi gets there he will be kicked out because the people he wants to choose for his cabinet are all apc and PDP . So it’s still a lose lose situation.

It's impossible to say Tinubu has no blame in Buhari's failure.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by TolaniLuv: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Afenifere was formed as a socio-cultural organization for the Yoruba people of Nigeria, And in disapora if they said Obi. I believe 70% of Yoruba people will vote for Obi.

Just like Arewa to north

So is Afenifere to Yoruba!

Who ever they support 80% of Yoruba will vote for him Obi or Tinubu . I beat on God that Atiku can’t meet them. Because it a No No.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2022
More reason for Nigeria youth to stop all this foolish respect for elderly people. The world is changing, I don't think anybody needs to tell you this. This same old man was seen abdicating his position as Afenifere leader to Adebanjo, but suddenly he remembers he is the leader now because of money that he will get from endorsing Tinubu. This is to tell you that there is no truthful elder anywhere in this country.

Òun tẹnu má jẹ lẹnu nwa kiri. Awọn àgbà alátẹnujẹ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The real and authentic leader of Afenifere have spoken.
The old attention seeking hag Adebanjo can go and rest. The man is vindictive and a loser.
The real leader have spoken and Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You guys are classic clowns walahi. When this same man endorsed GEJ in 2015 and Atiku in 2019 you people said anyone Afenifere endorses loses election. Now it is Tinubu and you have changed tune anyway anyone they endorse loses elections and since Tinubu was endorsed you know what's gonna happen then.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The old attention seeking hag Adebanjo can go and rest. The man is vindictive and a loser.
The real leader have spoken and Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Know that Pa Reuben Fasoranti is no longer the leader of Afenifere since 2021. Therefore, he cannot speak for Afenifere.

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pa Fasoranti stands by his words.

Afenifere has endorsed the Jagaban.

Afenifere is a Yoruba cultural organisation and as it stands, many Yoruba youths don't get themselves too involved in the politics of its leaders. That is borne out of respect for elders.

But watch how those people that wake their parents with kicks now pick one of the Afenifere leaders and insult the living daylight out of him for no other reason than that he refuse to endorse one clown.

Recall you people said anyone Afenifere endorses loses elections. Hope you know what the implication of Afenifere's endorsement of Tinubu means based on your analogy! He is losing big time.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

What is the truth? Your own truth is a complete ruse if it means endorsing a failed governor to lead Nigeria.
Dude doesn't even have a manifesto!

How is PO a failed governor? You seem to be on expired weed

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Belluski:
This is really funny ooo.....when afenifere endorsed obi, tinubu supporters said any candidate afenifere endorses loses election. But now you people are dragging the same endorsement... abi una nor wan win election?

Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Why is the media disturbing this old people

They should let them rest, the man been interviewed is barely been able to speak or recall event, I'm sure all he wants is just to be left alone

All he wants is to fill his pocket with Tinubu dollars wink

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 4:43am On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Why are they disturbing baba with all this questions.

If you have all the below names and most of the current and past governors of the SW fully endorsing you, who exactly is Pa Adebanjo to go against them?

If you have Falae himself in the meeting, the AD frontman himself, so why do you need any other validation.

No one can go against Asiwaju in the SW currently. He is the force and Pa Adebanjo should be left alone because I can understand his hatred for Tinubu is more deeper and that has clouded his reasoning.

Baba Adebanjo is not supporting Peter Obi because it’s Peter Obi, what he is doing is that he is Opposing Tinubu and Peter Obi just seems to be the beneficiary. He will support anybody BUT Tinubu.

Archbishop Ayo Ladigbolu, Professor Isaac Adewole, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, General Alani Akinrinade, General Olu Bajowa, Mr Sola Iji, Dr Kunle Olajide, Senator Cornelius Adebayo, Bashorun Seinde Arogbofa, Senator Iyiola Omisore, Chief Bisi Akande, Dare Babarinsa, Chief Pius Akinyelure, Deputy governor of Oyo state, Bayo Lawal, deputy governor of Ondo state, Aiyedatiwa, Chief Segun Adesegun, representing former Governor Segun Osoba, Senator Tony Adefuye, Senator Dayo Adeyeye,
Pa Reuben Fasoranti stepped down as leader of Afenifere since 2021. So, he has no power to speak on behalf of Afenifere in this current dispensation.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
as it stands, many Yoruba youths don't get themselves too involved in the politics of its leaders. That is borne out of respect for elders.

^^
That isn't respect. If youths leave politics to the 'elders' then they will suffer - as millions of them are suffering now.

Still playing your games, we can see. But your candidate is still a poor, unsuitable choice. Nothing can change that. wink
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 4:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Nastrademus:
I would have been the happiest man on earth if tinubu would've allowed Star boy osibanjo to get the apc ticket, they won't have been this obi talk, but the absence of a good presidential candidate that's making us all support obi, because he's better than the rest

^^
What exactly has Osinbajo done? undecided He is part of this failed government. Nothing can change that.

Nigerians sharply criticized Namadi Sambo for his role in the Jonathan administration - and rightly so. That administration was a failed government. So how can anyone turn around and absolve Osinbajo? He is the second in command of Buhari's failed government.

Star boy indeed. undecided
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by DesChyko: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2022
I took care of my grandfather in his 80s until his demise.

I know the signs of senile dementia when I see one.

The people who are doing this to this man in the name of politics, especially the caretaker, are inconsiderate. This man doesn't need these things.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So the pa fasoranti that stepped down over a year ago automatically becomes a leader because of Tinubu's ambition grin
Every thing about APC is always upside down.
Tinubu will destroy APC.
ThankGod Buhari has achievd his dream.
Nothing concern am again

^^
grin grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu should ask Pa Fasoranti, "where are the cows?" grin grin

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw
Pa Fasoranti only spoke on personal capacity, not on behalf of Afenifere because stepped down as leader of Afenifere since 2021.

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2022
frankpro27:
Its a pity that at this old age, this man is still lying to himself. Tribalism is a deadly disease

^^^
A shame really.

If for nothing else, for the sake of his daughter's memory this 'endorsement' should never have happened.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jamace(m): 5:18am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw
let me state some facts here,for everything we have accused tinubu of which 99 percent are true,from his age to his qualification and source of wealth ,real name and origin and even the Muslim Muslim ticket.but all these aside,but who ever have watched tinubu severally talking with or walking and feel he is still the best to take Nigeria forward,then the person is d enemy of this country,it seems igbos are the only sane people in this country,most of other tribes jst believe in this adage”our thief is better than your thief”once incompetence is coming from your region ,no problem since it’s for Nigeria we will all suffer it,since the advent of democracy,igbos have voted all tribes but their own,when d presidency have come to the south,the south west have produced 8 years of presidency and 8years as a vice,south south have produced 6 years of presidency,now it’s supposed to be the turn of the south east,and to make matters worst the south east produced the best ever presidential candidate and politician and yet,tribalism have now beclouded our sense of reasoning,we now call white black,Peter obi that we all celebrated in the past is now being twisted as a devil while d known past devil is now seen as a saint and getting endorsed .presidency is no more about competence but about tribalism,and these have kept us back as a nation,I just can’t imagine sane people picking tinubu over obi,like how,even bringing tinubu to run in this election is a slap on all Nigerians and Nigerian youths as a whole,we complain about buhari and how old he is and always on a medical tour and yet we want to vote in someone who is obviously in a worst state of health than buhari.someone who avoid national tv or gathering like a plague,someone who send his vice for everything national accessment,is it because he is yoruba?why can’t we think of Nigeria first !!!!Jesus,what kind of country did I find myself into,what kind of mad people full Nigeria,kidnapping is now everywhere,even the stupid people blindly supporting incompetence because of tribe re not left out of the hardship and insecurity,I base abroad with my family but I always see Nigeria as my home first before any other country and I still have relatives there,as things re hard there I still give them and support no matter how little,but how do u still explain campaigning for apc after this 8 years of misrule,wickedness ,assu strike,lekki tollgate,end sars,all types of animals swallowing money,unending fall of naira,highest level of criminality,illegal oil pipe connection,armed robbery,where kidnapping now seem legal,cost of living choking people to death,suicide on d rise,if all these things are happening in 8years consider how it will be for u people In16 years,I guess then the tribal sentimental bullshit will clear ur eyes that’s if u will be alive to correct ur mistakes and young enough.may all of u supporting evil,if it begins to choke u and u begin to look for visa,may it never be granted to u,may u stay here and enjoy what u brought to power.THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA!!!!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by juman(m): 5:27am On Nov 01, 2022
The afenifere leader has spoken.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:30am On Nov 01, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
I am a Yoruba man but I will vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu doesn't have my interest at heart.

He's just contesting to fulfil his long term ambition.
I am an Igbo man and I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Peter Obi is not competent to rule Nigeria
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by BreconHills(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2022
dgr8truth:
If Nigeria was to be your private company and it is this sick because of bad management would you in all honesty and fairness consider the application of baba Tinubu for managerial position for your dieing company.

Tinubu government wouldn't be different from President Buhari, because of the composition of his PCC, these are the people that will form his government.

Consider Nigeria has your private business and support the best candidate Peter Obi to fix this dieing company.
According to HE Osinbajo “You cannot wish the country well and vote for someone you do not believe in,”

Which country in the world is doing well?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by tribalmall: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Lamentation of a foolish wailer.

The tire that as tire Anambrans that necessitated Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi GUO GIG Peace Young Shall Grow ABC Ekesons etc keep bringing refugees from it into Lagos that Tinubu as been managing successful so they can find succour for their wretched soul is what you want Nigeria to vote into presidency.

You no just get sense at all at all.

revolution653:
Confusion ti take over
Tinubu desperation is on another level

I will vote my one per cent for Obi
if sufferness neva tire Nigerians make dem vote in APC again If dem like

Right now na to prepare for the worst government, because we Nigerians are mostly synonymous with voting rubbish

Ipob are different from Nigerians
castrokins:
And Nigerians Have Endorsed Obi
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by DesChyko: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Peter Obi is not competent to rule Nigeria

At this stage, we do not need rulers anymore. We need a leader who knows more about service to humanity than anything.

Vote a leader whose interest is more in ensuring the future of Nigeria than satisfying the immediate hunger of today's ancestors.

If Nigeria had listened to the current World Trade Organisation Chairman, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the then Governor, Peter Obi's advice to develop a saving culture and leave the ECA funds in the time of plenty, our country's economy will not be struggling as bad as it is today.

Vote a leader with foresight.
Vote a leader who knows how to effectively cut cost in governance.
Vote a leader whom we will be proud of telling our children and grandchildren when they come of age that "Even though others did not, I supported this man"

Vote Obi-Datti 2023.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group arej rooting for another candidate

Afenifere is not NIGERIA. Tinubu is just manipulating the media. That's what hes good at doing. Anyway he will get a shocker 2023.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2022
revolution653:
Confusion ti take over
Tinubu desperation is on another level

I will vote my one per cent for Obi
if sufferness neva tire Nigerians make dem vote in APC again If dem like

Right now na to prepare for the worst government, because we Nigerians are mostly synonymous with voting rubbish

I stand with you bro. APC is a mess even PDP they r same people. PETER OBI is the one.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by DEmejioba1: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Nastrademus:

one whey no see second!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Honourable1901:
No be today pa adebanjo hate jagaban, he don tey, but original oga don talk

Asiwaju 2023

U never tire for suffer ?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group are rooting for another candidate
See unsolicited shalaye jor. Why wailing my dear Uchenna? Where did anyone say Yorubas endorsed him to warrant this useless and needles explanation?

When Ohanaeze Ndigbo endorsed Peter, did you care to explain to your Muppets the difference between ohanaeze and Igbos?

Very dull paople like their third class dullard and market to market management degree holder.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by tete7000(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2022
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Love of money and tribalism can do much damage to human solidarity.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Honourable1901:
No be today pa adebanjo hate jagaban, he don tey, but original oga don talk

Asiwaju 2023

Please if I may asked, why do you want Tinubu to be president?

I don't need to ask your tribe, I know you are Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.