Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (23334 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
The truth is why is Tinubu looking for validation up and down? The same set were the one lambasting same Afenifere when they endorsed Peter Obi. Onanuga even said, Pa Adebanjo was suffering from old age syndrome just because of politics, you lambaste an old man with his age but still turnaround to go meet someone that has handed over reign of leadership to another man. Why this desperation?
When you see that you cannot penetrate the leader, the secretary of Afenifere, you no went to meet the former leader who has graciously handed over due to age. That's just desperation.
Well, meeting Afenifere or not cannot change the decisions of many south Westerners who had made up their minds, instead it would even pelt south west against other regions because it would seems as if Tinubu is playing regional politics. If other social groups in each regions are endorsing their own, won't Tinubu be at the receiving end in the long run?
Let me keep tab, if he thinks he can buy his way through the back door, all well and good.

So, Obi was looking for validation when he was running from one church to the other, from one Emir to the next and from one ex president to the next?
Also, in your opinion it wasn't desperation the treacherous way he left the PDP to join the labor party? He didn't even have the balls to tell Atiku before jumping to another party! But, that is not desperation in your opinion.
How many times is he running as either a candidate or as a vice-president? But, that is not desperation as against the person who is running for the first time.
I don't understand how some of you think.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Shegz4god(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2022
The man said he didn't endorse Tinubu,that he only prayed for him and that if any of the presidential candidate come to him including peter obi ,that he would also pray for them too.. so stop this false news please
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Shegz4god:
The man said he didn't endorse Tinubu,that he only prayed for him and that if any of the presidential candidate come to him including peter obi ,that he would also pray for them too.. so stop this false news please

You prefer a statement from an unknown source and chose not to listen to the video and hear from the man's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
victorsola:
companies pick candidates based on what Dey av done before . So I will pick tinubu because a lot has been done in Lagos through him and still doing through his blue print even sanisu the emir of Kano said it. So why wount I give someone who have done it successfully before a chance . Tinubu has a person is a performer and we are not voting parties this time around we vote in individuals. Peter obi on the other hand , his track record is way below that of tinubu , experience wise and also his track records has the governor of his state. Now I will also explain, tinubu might have campaigned for buhari but tinubu was never in Buharis s cabinet , which means tinubu cannot order buhari to do anything. So what ever might be happening in apc today is strictly buhari and his cabals. So with this few points of mine am sure u can see the difference but u will still vote for obi . But always remember even if obi gets there he will be kicked out because the people he wants to choose for his cabinet are all apc and PDP . So it’s still a lose lose situation.
The antecedent of a candidate can only be useful when he is within and fulfil certain conditions.
Do you think all the companies that Tinubu has worked, will still want to employ him because he performed creditably well when he was with them?
Tinubu's prowess of 1999 or 2007 is no more there again. As good as Kanu was during his football playing time, Nigeria will never hire him to come play for them again because of certain criteria that is against him.
That besides, Tinubu was lucky to have governed a state like Lagos. Lagos has been a very rich state from time memorial.
On Tinubu campaigning for Buhari and Buhari failing. Mr. Man, you don't campaign for whom you don't believe in. Surprisingly, most of the promises made verbally by APC were even made by Tinubu and not even Buhari. So he need to take responsibility for anything that happen to the government support. He cannot be exonerated from what he said he brought and supported. If he truly love this country as he professed, when things were going haywire, did you see him saying anything because of the self ambition he is nursing. The only time he talked was during COVID-19 pandemic, when he said, they should go and print more naira notes. .
Tinubu is only concern about his self ambition and nothing more
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
jaxxy:

He will support anybody but tinubu? So why didn't he support Atiku or sowore?

U have no talk abeg.

In 2019, he openly supported Atiku.

Check it since 2007, Pa Adebanjo always go against anyone Tinubu supports. He even admitted it yesterday that he has never forgiven Tinubu from how he betrayed him in 2002.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
hero2000:

You are wrong.
Ever before any party had their presidential primaries, Pa AdeBanjo had said the SE should produce the president.

As he usually says, it is based on principle.

What is the principle when he supported Atiku in 2019?

Did Atiku satisfy any of Awolowo or progressive agenda?

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

So, Obi was looking for validation when he was running from one church to the other, from one Emir to the next and from one ex president to the next?
Also, in your opinion it wasn't desperation the treacherous way he left the PDP to join the labor party? He didn't even have the balls to tell Atiku before jumping to another party! But, that is not desperation in your opinion.
How many times is he running as either a candidate or as a vice-president? But, that is not desperation as against the person who is running for the first time.
I don't understand how some of you think.
See myopic mind. Did any church, emir or identity ever rejected him. Tinubu issue is like the biblical message that says, a dinner runs when no one pursues him. Tinubu had been rejected severally by Afenifere because he has backstabbed them in many occasions. He has been rejected by CAN but still moving from pillar to post for validation by hiring unknown bishops and mushroom pastors that doesn't command followers.
He left PDP because he saw that the party ticket has been sold to Atiku by powerful forces beyond his control and never and the manifestation was the fall out in PDP today.
Mr. Man, as Tinubu not be desperate? In 2007 he wanted to be vice president to Atiku a Muslim. Same in 2011 to Nuhu Ribadu a Muslim. Same in 2015 to Buhari a Muslim, knowing fully well the plurality of the nation. And now that he bought his way to win the presidential ticket of APC, he went further to chose a Muslim as a vice, where lies his morality to unite the country, when he has already divided the country through religion line through his desperation.
God will shame him and he will never allow him to succeed in dividing this nation beyond what it is today.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

98% of yorubas are for Tinubu. The remaining 2% are the bastards among us. Victory is sure for Tinubu. Anyone who gets endorsed by Pa Adebanjo will definitely lose. He has that record with him, all his candidates have always lost.
The same way 99% of Hausa Fulani are for Atiku, the remaining 1% are bastards among them.
You guys continue to do tribal politics and think that will pave the way for Tinubu's victory. Last last he will lule yakata. If every tribe is supporting their own, Tinubu will not come close to third position. You guys always forgot that we are in a democracy and everyone has right to his view and not everyone play tribal politics which has brought us where we are today.
For you information, I am more Yoruba and Omoluabi than you and I am not go to vote Tinubu because Tinubu has never paid for my school fees, never feed me, never know where I sleep. So those of you that are benefiting from him and his ill gotten wealth, can die for him.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

In 2019, he openly supported Atiku.

Check it since 2007, Pa Adebanjo always go against anyone Tinubu supports. He even admitted it yesterday that he has never forgiven Tinubu from how he betrayed him in 2002.

Na tinubu know wetim he do them. its not only pa adebango that feels this way.

bt this time justice and equity is what he is speaking for.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by BENEAMATA: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ni ' tori authority sha ni baba baba

Ko le soro saidi , ko koje e

Ao le feyan j'oje awodi komale e gbediye . . . ..
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by slimghost(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
So Nairaland now pushes doctored videos to FP?.

All in the bid to market Tinubu?.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Why do you want PDP back (Atiku or Obi)?

I would have answered you, but answering you would be equivalent of Jesus explaining to Satan why he chose God.

You are Yoruba.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Now we know where true Afenifere people belong and where Obinifere too belongs
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

See myopic mind. Did any church, emir or identity ever rejected him. Tinubu issue is like the biblical message that says, a dinner runs when no one pursues him. Tinubu had been rejected severally by Afenifere because he has backstabbed them in many occasions. He has been rejected by CAN but still moving from pillar to post for validation by hiring unknown bishops and mushroom pastors that doesn't command followers.
He left PDP because he saw that the party ticket has been sold to Atiku by powerful forces beyond his control and never and the manifestation was the fall out in PDP today.
Mr. Man, as Tinubu not be desperate? In 2007 he wanted to be vice president to Atiku a Muslim. Same in 2011 to Nuhu Ribadu a Muslim. Same in 2015 to Buhari a Muslim, knowing fully well the plurality of the nation. And now that he bought his way to win the presidential ticket of APC, he went further to chose a Muslim as a vice, where lies his morality to unite the country, when he has already divided the country through religion line through his desperation.
God will shame him and he will never allow him to succeed in dividing this nation beyond what it is today.

What are you smoking? Tinubu was rejected by Afenifere? This is the problem with zombidients and their lame candidate. They lie with no compunction.
Nigerians can see through your lies and you and your candidate will reap your reward at the polls.
I will encourage you to keep lying as much as you can, the day of reckoning is just around the corner.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Localmann(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
JAGABAN

I buy different kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast Payment
Kindly check my signature
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

What are you smoking? Tinubu was rejected by Afenifere? This is the problem with zombidients and their lame candidate. They lie with no compunction.
Nigerians can see through your lies and you and your candidate will reap your reward at the polls.
I will encourage you to keep lying as much as you can, the day of reckoning is just around the corner.
Please how old are you? Please can you tell me why Tinubu ran away from AD and float AC? Until you answer that one before I know how conversant you are to political happenings in Nigeria, then, we will now know who is lying and who is not lying. Expecting your reply.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please how old are you? Please can you tell me why Tinubu ran away from AD and float AC? Until you answer that one before I know how conversant you are to political happenings in Nigeria, then, we will now know who is lying and who is not lying. Expecting your reply.

Obi did not start any party, never started anything. He jumped from APGA to PDP and from PDP to Labour party and you still have the guts to call someone desperate?
Perhaps "desperation" has a different meaning in your dictionary.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The same way 99% of Hausa Fulani are for Atiku, the remaining 1% are bastards among them.
You guys continue to do tribal politics and think that will pave the way for Tinubu's victory. Last last he will lule yakata. If every tribe is supporting their own, Tinubu will not come close to third position. You guys always forgot that we are in a democracy and everyone has right to his view and not everyone play tribal politics which has brought us where we are today.
For you information, I am more Yoruba and Omoluabi than you and I am not go to vote Tinubu because Tinubu has never paid for my school fees, never feed me, never know where I sleep. So those of you that are benefiting from him and his ill gotten wealth, can die for him.

Tinubu is well liked up north. Its a payback time. He has demonstrated enough evidence of a detribalised Nigerian. I am not against anybody choosing any candidate. But if Obi is showing traits of tribalist, no other tribe should be voting him.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Festus keyamo you see your life? anyone afenifere endorseds fails.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Obi did not start any party, never started anything. He jumped from APGA to PDP and from PDP to Labour party and you still have the guts to call someone desperate?
Perhaps "desperation" has a different meaning in your dictionary.
You see simple question that I asked and you're going ballistic and started writing story of how Peter Obi moved from party to party. Where did you read that I wrote that Obi floated any party or you just imagined it?
This is what I wrote:
"Please can you tell me why Tinubu ran away from AD and float AC? Until you answer that one before I know how conversant you are to political happenings in Nigeria, then, we will now know who is lying and who is not lying. Expecting your reply".
Until you answer the question, until I know you know anything about Tinubu living AD and float AC.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

Tinubu is well liked up north. Its a payback time. He has demonstrated enough evidence of a detribalised Nigerian. I am not against anybody choosing any candidate. But if Obi is showing traits of tribalist, no other tribe should be voting him.
So says drlateef. If there is any region that doesn't joke with their tribe men and women is the north. If you think the tribal war been playing by Tinubu will go down well with them, you're deceiving yourself. The northerners are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria and they will always support theirs. Hope you're seeing the number of defection that is going on in each state in the north. The migration has been more from APC to PDP and that is just the beginning, by January you guys will hear from the north.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Invitationn: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nastrademus:
I would have been the happiest man on earth if tinubu would've allowed Star boy osibanjo to get the apc ticket, they won't have been this obi talk, but the absence of a good presidential candidate that's making us all support obi, because he's better than the rest
Sorry for being unhappy embarassed
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Invitationn: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
auditor0471:
So sad that those who are at the tail end of their journey on earth cannot even stand for the truth for a nation that took care of them. Elders has sold their conscious for bread. Papa a day of accountability is coming if not here, it will be with your creator
That's none of your business mate.
Get your PVC and vote for your candidate.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Invitationn: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Femisol:
Wahala no too much bayii. grin grin
Pa Adebanjo and Bode George na Oko Jagaban.
Interestingly, the Jagaban outwits them every time grin
Sore losers!

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You see simple question that I asked and you're going ballistic and started writing story of how Peter Obi moved from party to party. Where did you read that I wrote that Obi floated any party or you just imagined it?
This is what I wrote:
"Please can you tell me why Tinubu ran away from AD and float AC? Until you answer that one before I know how conversant you are to political happenings in Nigeria, then, we will now know who is lying and who is not lying. Expecting your reply".
Until you answer the question, until I know you know anything about Tinubu living AD and float AC.

It is within his rights if he wants to float a new party or not? If you wouldn't use Obi's party hopping against him why would I use Tinubu's decision to start a party against him?
Folks like you just type without thinking. The question is judging by the actions of both men previously, who is more desperate? Is it Tinubu or Obi? I would say Obi is the desperate one.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
ElSudani:

It is within his rights if he wants to float a new party or not? If you wouldn't use Obi's party hopping against him why would I use Tinubu's decision to start a party against him?
Folks like you just type without thinking. The question is judging by the actions of both men previously, who is more desperate? Is it Tinubu or Obi? I would say Obi is the desperate one.
All these babies born yesterday will be flexing muscles when discussing about politics but in a real sense, they know next to nothing.
Just simple and straight forward question and you're grandstanding.
I will still ask you once more:

I will not doubt, if you're just planning to vote for the first time. Simple question, why did Tinubu left AD and float AC?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

All these babies born yesterday will be flexing muscles when discussing about politics but in a real sense, they know next to nothing.
Just simple and straight forward question and you're grandstanding.
I will still ask you once more:

I will not doubt, if you're just planning to vote for the first time. Simple question, why did Tinubu left AD and float AC?

Perhaps you need to explain to me why Obi was hopping from one party to the next. He even left the last one without having the decency to inform his associates in the PDP!
Tinubu is builder, he has it in him to create things and make things happen like the creation of the AD. What are the accomplishments of Obi, what did he ever create? His business was even inherited from his father.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:20am On Nov 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Perhaps you need to explain to me why Obi was hopping from one party to the next. He even left the last one without having the decency to inform his associates in the PDP!
Tinubu is builder, he has it in him to create things and make things happen like the creation of the AD. What are the accomplishments of Obi, what did he ever create? His business was even inherited from his father.
Just simple question and you're hopping from left to right. Your life is occupied by the thought of Peter Obi. Obi began his political career from a humble background by joining APGA and he left APGA after his Governorship reign in 2014, precisely March and was appointed as a member of Economy Team of Mr. Jonathan for less than a year before given appointment as the director of SEC in March 2015 till May 2015. From 2015 till 2019 he held no other post aside been the vice presidential aspirant to Atiku, and his subsequent journey to LP after seen that the tide was against him in the PDP because the presidential ticket was acclaimed to have been bought, which later led to the fall out in PDP today.
Let me quickly give you history you don't know.
AD as a party was formed by Afenifere and after the formation, one of their pioneer, Bola Ige invited Tinubu to come and be Lagos state governor. Bought forms for him and canvassed for his enthronement as the governor of Lagos state in 1999. Meanwhile, same Afenifere was rooting for Bola Ige to be their presidential candidate but Tinubu who was helped by the same Bola Ige, went to support Olu Falae and joined forces with the outsiders and Bola Ige lost the presidential primary to Olu Falae. This was the beginning of Afenifere and Tinubu's fall out.
In 1999 Afenifere did not support OBJ and he could not muster enough votes in south west, come 2003, Afenifere thought it wise to give their support to OBJ so that he can overwhelmingly win south west, which they did but it was only Tinubu that refused to give OBJ needed support. This infuriated Afenifere and pelt Tinubu with the group and this create feud within them and Tinubu used his power as a seating governor to polarized them and that is why we have today to groups, one called Afenifere Renewal Group and the main Afenifere. The Afenifere Renewal Group has been giving Lagos and Tinubu maximum support since the breakaway and Tinubu has been using all avenues to tout Afenifere. When he discovered he could not infiltrate into AD and control its organ, he left the party in 2006 and floated AC and this made them to be at loggerheads since then.
Now that he needed their support, he went backtracked and as he can't infiltrate their leadership, he went through the back door to meet the former leader, Pa. Fasoranti, who has resigned from Afenifere activities due to his age.
If not desperation, how is it hearable that you want to have understanding with a group and you went to meet an aged man and a former leader while the new leader is strong, active and lively. The leader of Afenifere and secretary were all absent from the meeting and you say you meet with Afenifere.
The bottom line is, Afenifere would have been like Arewa Elders Forum that will be dictating political interest of the south west but the same Tinubu killed them and made them toothless bull dog. See the way the northern and south east and south South groups very active, only the south west own inactive.
There is a common saying, you cannot eat your cake and still have it. If Tinubu had allowed the group to flourish, it would have been a political tool for the south west today but he used his self ambition to killed their aspirations of fronting for the Yorubas.
Let me just stop here. If you need more, I will ditch them out for you.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by yomexp(m): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Just simple question and you're hopping from left to right. Your life is occupied by the thought of Peter Obi. Obi began his political career from a humble background by joining APGA and he left APGA after his Governorship reign in 2014, precisely March and was appointed as a member of Economy Team of Mr. Jonathan for less than a year before given appointment as the director of SEC in March 2015 till May 2015. From 2015 till 2019 he held no other post aside been the vice presidential aspirant to Atiku, and his subsequent journey to LP after seen that the tide was against him in the PDP because the presidential ticket was acclaimed to have been bought, which later led to the fall out in PDP today.
Let me quickly give you history you don't know.
AD as a party was formed by Afenifere and after the formation, one of their pioneer, Bola Ige invited Tinubu to come and be Lagos state governor. Bought forms for him and canvassed for his enthronement as the governor of Lagos state in 1999. Meanwhile, same Afenifere was rooting for Bola Ige to be their presidential candidate but Tinubu who was helped by the same Bola Ige, went to support Olu Falae and joined forces with the outsiders and Bola Ige lost the presidential primary to Olu Falae. This was the beginning of Afenifere and Tinubu's fall out.
In 1999 Afenifere did not support OBJ and he could not muster enough votes in south west, come 2003, Afenifere thought it wise to give their support to OBJ so that he can overwhelmingly win south west, which they did but it was only Tinubu that refused to give OBJ needed support. This infuriated Afenifere and pelt Tinubu with the group and this create feud within them and Tinubu used his power as a seating governor to polarized them and that is why we have today to groups, one called Afenifere Renewal Group and the main Afenifere. The Afenifere Renewal Group has been giving Lagos and Tinubu maximum support since the breakaway and Tinubu has been using all avenues to tout Afenifere. When he discovered he could not infiltrate into AD and control its organ, he left the party in 2006 and floated AC and this made them to be at loggerheads since then.
Now that he needed their support, he went backtracked and as he can't infiltrate their leadership, he went through the back door to meet the former leader, Pa. Fasoranti, who has resigned from Afenifere activities due to his age.
If not desperation, how is it hearable that you want to have understanding with a group and you went to meet an aged man and a former leader while the new leader is strong, active and lively. The leader of Afenifere and secretary were all absent from the meeting and you say you meet with Afenifere.
The bottom line is, Afenifere would have been like Arewa Elders Forum that will be dictating political interest of the south west but the same Tinubu killed them and made them toothless bull dog. See the way the northern and south east and south South groups very active, only the south west own inactive.
There is a common saying, you cannot eat your cake and still have it. If Tinubu had allowed the group to flourish, it would have been a political tool for the south west today but he used his self ambition to killed their aspirations of fronting for the Yorubas.
Let me just stop here. If you need more, I will ditch them out for you.

I didn't ask you for any history lessons. Just let me know what Obi ever created from his own initiative, that is all.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

So says drlateef. If there is any region that doesn't joke with their tribe men and women is the north. If you think the tribal war been playing by Tinubu will go down well with them, you're deceiving yourself. The northerners are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria and they will always support theirs. Hope you're seeing the number of defection that is going on in each state in the north. The migration has been more from APC to PDP and that is just the beginning, by January you guys will hear from the north.

You are a liar. The north voted Abiola against Tofa from Kano. They voted Jonathan against Buhari. So the north is sensible. You will be shocked. A lot of gnashing of teeth awaits you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”You Are Not Meant To Pound Yams For Me” - Jonathan To Nigerian Women / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.