Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (23407 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OmoIjebuOde: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am an Igbo man and I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Peter Obi is not competent to rule Nigeria

Its your choice bro.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group are rooting for another candidate

98% of yorubas are for Tinubu. The remaining 2% are the bastards among us. Victory is sure for Tinubu. Anyone who gets endorsed by Pa Adebanjo will definitely lose. He has that record with him, all his candidates have always lost.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Baba has spoken ! Yoruba has spoken. On Jagaban's mandate we stand ! Those posting fake pictures of Jagaban on Nairaland can continue doing so. The more they do, the more I get attracted to Tinubu !
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by azpekuliar: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

98% of yorubas are for Tinubu. The remaining 2% are the bastards among us. Victory is sure for Tinubu. Anyone who gets endorsed by Pa Adebanjo will definitely lose. He has that record with him, all his candidates have always lost.

Always ready to drink poison as long as it has been served to you in a tribal glass. The candidate that Pa Adebanjo did not endorse and who won has now turned Nigeria to Dubai? Abi? Phooooool.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2022
revolution653:
Confusion ti take over
Tinubu desperation is on another level

I will vote my one per cent for Obi
if sufferness neva tire Nigerians make dem vote in APC again If dem like

Right now na to prepare for the worst government, because we Nigerians are mostly synonymous with voting rubbish

APC is not a human being. The human beings are Buhari and Tinubu. And Tinubu is far better than Buhari. He is far better than Atiku and Obi. If Tinubu was contesting under PDP or LP I will still vote for him.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
dgr8truth:
If Nigeria was to be your private company and it is this sick because of bad management would you in all honesty and fairness consider the application of baba Tinubu for managerial position for your dieing company.

Tinubu government wouldn't be different from President Buhari, because of the composition of his PCC, these are the people that will form his government.

Consider Nigeria has your private business and support the best candidate Peter Obi to fix this dieing company.
According to HE Osinbajo “You cannot wish the country well and vote for someone you do not believe in,”

In fact he won’t even get an interview, he will get automatic employment when we look at his CV and records of achievements. This is where Tinubu is far better than anyone else contesting in this election.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Akinsete19:
Endorsement doesn't change an average Nigerian mind on who to vote for.

But when Obi was being endorsed by pastors in their church you shouted hallelujah!!!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by victorsola: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
danngnews:

It's impossible to say Tinubu has no blame in Buhari's failure.
. Buhari was voted to chase out Jonathan in 2015. Not because buhari is as better person . Buharis track records shows he is not a good president back then, but out of sentiment Nigerians voted for him . So it’s all about the individual. At least we had 3 different PDP president in this country and they all performed differently. Obasanjo, yaradua who was the best president we have experience d in this country was from PDP. So it’s all about the individual.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
azpekuliar:

Always ready to drink poison as long as it has been served to you in a tribal glass. The candidate that Pa Adebanjo did not endorse and who won has now turned Nigeria to Dubai? Abi? Phooooool.

If Tinubu was poison, all of you running to Lagos to look for job would have been poisoned.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Bulleye(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Children of hate say Tinubu has been rejected by his people. However, now that mainstream Afenifere has endorsed him, the song has changed. Ipob and their partners in crime are now saying Tinubu bought the endorsement. What a lying gang of conmen.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group are rooting for another candidate

Afenifere is not a social organization, it is a political organization. That said most yorubas don’t listen to them. It makes no difference who they endorse or how many factions they have….most yorubas are voting for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by azpekuliar: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

If Tinubu was poison, all of you running to Lagos to look for job would have been poisoned.

People have been running to Lagos since 1800. Tinubu ran from Iragbiji to Lagos. Oluremi ran from Itsekiri land to meet him there.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by proprince(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Old men endorsing old men, God will punish all of you.

Look at this one that is close to his grave grave endorsing tinubu who is sick.

Is Nigeria ok the way it is to all these old fools that will not respect themselves?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
azpekuliar:

People have been running to Lagos since 1800. Tinubu ran from Iragbiji to Lagos. Oluremi ran from Itsekiri land to meet him there.

If Tinubu did not poison but provided jobs for those fleeing poor leadership of Obi, Tinubu will be our choice.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Peter Obi hand over as a governor in the month of March, 2014 and served as a member of Economy adviser for less than a year and that was during electioneering season, just as we are now. Not withstanding, members of economy Council can only give advise to the right organs, it is left for the right organs to act on it or not. Economy council is not the the minister of Finance, is not the CBN governor that controls economy. Know this and be at peace.
So why do you blame Tinubu for what's happening in Nigeria? He's not the minister of financial nor the CBN governor that controls the economy.

Judge both of them on where they had 100% control over. Judge them on the States that Governed during and after their tenure.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by azpekuliar: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

If Tinubu did not poison but provided jobs for those fleeing poor leadership of Obi, Tinubu will be our choice.

Tinubu only provided jobs for his private militia - His Sicarios/Agberos. They are a poison in the land that is why people were trekking several kilometers to work yesterday.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by deeva2: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2022
castrokins:
And Nigerians Have Endorsed Obi

No biafran no election ppl too dey talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Please if I may asked, why do you want Tinubu to be president?

I don't need to ask your tribe, I know you are Yoruba.

Why do you want PDP back (Atiku or Obi)?
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Llight101(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2022
But wait oooooo...
Baba said, Bola came for me to pray for Him, I didn't endorse him, any candidate that ask for my blessings, my blessings shall he get
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw

The old bigot is 96 already. He don't have anything to lose. He is playing the 1979 politics in 2022.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Why are they disturbing baba with all this questions.

If you have all the below names and most of the current and past governors of the SW fully endorsing you, who exactly is Pa Adebanjo to go against them?

If you have Falae himself in the meeting, the AD frontman himself, so why do you need any other validation.

No one can go against Asiwaju in the SW currently. He is the force and Pa Adebanjo should be left alone because I can understand his hatred for Tinubu is more deeper and that has clouded his reasoning.

Baba Adebanjo is not supporting Peter Obi because it’s Peter Obi, what he is doing is that he is Opposing Tinubu and Peter Obi just seems to be the beneficiary. He will support anybody BUT Tinubu.

Archbishop Ayo Ladigbolu, Professor Isaac Adewole, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, General Alani Akinrinade, General Olu Bajowa, Mr Sola Iji, Dr Kunle Olajide, Senator Cornelius Adebayo, Bashorun Seinde Arogbofa, Senator Iyiola Omisore, Chief Bisi Akande, Dare Babarinsa, Chief Pius Akinyelure, Deputy governor of Oyo state, Bayo Lawal, deputy governor of Ondo state, Aiyedatiwa, Chief Segun Adesegun, representing former Governor Segun Osoba, Senator Tony Adefuye, Senator Dayo Adeyeye,

He will support anybody but tinubu? So why didn't he support Atiku or sowore?

U have no talk abeg.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
danngnews:

It's impossible to say Tinubu has no blame in Buhari's failure.

Is Tinubu a minister or an adviser in Buhari's government?

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by drlateef: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
azpekuliar:

Tinubu only provided jobs for his private militia - His Sicarios/Agberos. They are a poison in the land that is why people were trekking several kilometers to work yesterday.

If those agberos had been given a job in Anambra and all the places they came from, we won't be having their menace in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OsunOriginal: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
kizyalex10:
let me state some facts here,for everything we have accused tinubu of which 99 percent are true,from his age to his qualification and source of wealth ,real name and origin and even the Muslim Muslim ticket.but all these aside,but who ever have watched tinubu severally talking with or walking and feel he is still the best to take Nigeria forward,then the person is d enemy of this country,it seems igbos are the only sane people in this country,most of other tribes jst believe in this adage”our thief is better than your thief”once incompetence is coming from your region ,no problem since it’s for Nigeria we will all suffer it,since the advent of democracy,igbos have voted all tribes but their own,when d presidency have come to the south,the south west have produced 8 years of presidency and 8years as a vice,south south have produced 6 years of presidency,now it’s supposed to be the turn of the south east,and to make matters worst the south east produced the best ever presidential candidate and politician and yet,tribalism have now beclouded our sense of reasoning,we now call white black,Peter obi that we all celebrated in the past is now being twisted as a devil while d known past devil is now seen as a saint and getting endorsed .presidency is no more about competence but about tribalism,and these have kept us back as a nation,I just can’t imagine sane people picking tinubu over obi,like how,even bringing tinubu to run in this election is a slap on all Nigerians and Nigerian youths as a whole,we complain about buhari and how old he is and always on a medical tour and yet we want to vote in someone who is obviously in a worst state of health than buhari.someone who avoid national tv or gathering like a plague,someone who send his vice for everything national accessment,is it because he is yoruba?why can’t we think of Nigeria first !!!!Jesus,what kind of country did I find myself into,what kind of mad people full Nigeria,kidnapping is now everywhere,even the stupid people blindly supporting incompetence because of tribe re not left out of the hardship and insecurity,I base abroad with my family but I always see Nigeria as my home first before any other country and I still have relatives there,as things re hard there I still give them and support no matter how little,but how do u still explain campaigning for apc after this 8 years of misrule,wickedness ,assu strike,lekki tollgate,end sars,all types of animals swallowing money,unending fall of naira,highest level of criminality,illegal oil pipe connection,armed robbery,where kidnapping now seem legal,cost of living choking people to death,suicide on d rise,if all these things are happening in 8years consider how it will be for u people In16 years,I guess then the tribal sentimental bullshit will clear ur eyes that’s if u will be alive to correct ur mistakes and young enough.may all of u supporting evil,if it begins to choke u and u begin to look for visa,may it never be granted to u,may u stay here and enjoy what u brought to power.THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Papamimii: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Bad journalism your asking what is happing in Yoruba land Rather what is happing in Nigeria insecurity does not know tribe neither does hunger and bad heath care know any tribe
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Papamimii: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
You've spoken well

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2022
BalancedFault:

Mr scammer, if you like change that your name to nshiadő, we will still catch you. Meanwhile, I have reported all the posts. Idiot
please don't mind the unfortunate man
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by benjaminlawson(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
So emilokan' s ambition did not allow him to think positively again, if he is in his right mind, he would not have gone to baba, because he has insulted him before with the question, where are the cows? But as old man he will definitely forgive him, but this evil will continue to follow him until he, himself makes public apology about his misdeed.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:

Liar! Most of you making this kind of comments are "anybody but Yoruba" sect.

You will be the happiest man because your kinsman Obi or Atiku will easily defeat him. I am 100% certain you won't still vote Osinbajo against Obi. grin

They are always clever by half, Jagaban is a serious threat to them hence their hypocritical love for the man referred to as errand boy of Aso Rock for close to 8 years. Jagaban is the next President by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nastrademus(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm a Christian and I can't stand being insulted by Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket, and the many insults, fake bishops, church rats, father Abraham and his many insults on my religion
Tflex01:

Liar! Most of you making this kind of comments are "anybody but Yoruba" sect.

You will be the happiest man because your kinsman Obi or Atiku will easily defeat him. I am 100% certain you won't still vote Osinbajo against Obi. grin
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Nastrademus:
I'm a Christian and I can't stand being insulted by Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket, and the many insults, fake bishops, church rats, father Abraham and his many insults on my religion

It's your religion that will build roads, hospitals, schools, rail, industries, etc? Go ahead and destroy yourself and your future with bigotry...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu / Buhari Appointed Muhammed Bello-koko As Recommended By Amaechi - Garba Shehu / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.