Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital (8819 Views)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / Obama Sends 100 Military Advisers Against Kony's Rebels In Uganda / Libyan Rebels Wary Of Sub-saharan Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Guyman02: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
American and European economies are crumbling and Gadhafi has so much gold reserves and funds in their banks and Libya also has vast reserves of oil and gas and owes no foreign bank a dime.
The tribal wars is just about to begin if Gadhafi falls, the West will be shocked this time to realise that the atmosphere for oil exploration will be a nightmare.
Forget all the Aljazeera and CNN propaganda, the rebels dont have full control of Tripoli and there is a counter offensive by the Libyan army at the moment which we have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
ljila:

NOTHING!  Maybe because they were leading their countries under a "democratic regime" so could not have made a bad decision, la di dah,
Its ironic that when the london riots started, David Cameron tooks a few days before calling off his holiday to come and talk. Now, he´s interupted his Cornwall holiday to chair a meeting related to the happenings in Libya?
What baffles me is that with all these actions, people seem to think that NATO are just there for Libya´s best interest. Anyhoooo, The truth cannot be supressed forever  smiley
A toh, tje Libyans will soon find out if they made the right decision. Good luck to them, they are gonna need it!

You actually believe it;s really the Libyan people that's fighting?
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by ljila(f): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
honeric01:

You actually believe it;s really the Libyan people that's fighting?
Not for a second! But it seems they believe they are loved and cared for so much that the NATO are willing to spend billions in the war (despite their crippliing economies) to help them overthrow their "evil dictator", so im hoping it works out for them! smiley
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by honeric01(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
ljila:

Not for a second! But it seems they believe they are loved and cared for so much that the NATO are willing to spend billions in the war (despite their crippliing economies) to help them overthrow their "evil dictator", so im hoping it works out for them! smiley

Mercenaries backed by NATO to dis-stabilize Libya for ONE purpose (oil and greed)
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by ljila(f): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
honeric01:

Mercenaries backed by NATO to dis-stabilize Libya for ONE purpose (oil and greed)
YEP! There are indications of divisions within the rebel´s camp at the moment, so much for the people´s interest huh. For some reason, i can´t shake this sad feelig for the ordinary Libyan, hoping for the best sha!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Tunmi(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thank goodness someone can see beyond the facade.

NATO soldiers proceeded to drink alcohol, until they got very drunk. Then the leader told them to violation the virgin daughters in gang slam style. When they’d finished Desecrating the girls, the NATO leader told them to cut the bosoms off the living girls and bring the bosoms to him.  They did this while the girls were alive and screaming. All the girls died hideous deaths. Then their severed bosoms were taken to a local square and arranged to spell the word “LovePeddler.”

The grieving father spoke to a convention of workers, attended by the global fact-finding delegation.  He was openly weeping, as all of us should. NATO’s offenses in Libya are as terrible and unforgivable as Syria’s castration and mutilation of the 13 year old boy that shocked the world. Yet so long as NATO’s the guilty party, the western media has looked the other way in distaste.

Some of us are paying attention— We can see that NATO has gone rogue in Libya. And the Libyan people themselves consider it unforgivable. Last week, 2000 Tribal Leaders gathered in Tripoli to draft a Constitution for the country, as demanded by the British government. Notoriously, British warships and U.S. drones pounded the streets of Tripoli with bunker bombs and missiles for days and nights close to where the Tribal Leaders were meeting. From Tripoli, it felt awfully like the British were trying to stop the Libyan people from bringing this Constitution to life.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/07/going-rogue-natos-war-crimes-in-libya/
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Guyman02: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
See the facts at mathaba.net
Article posted on Monday, at 0:35 AM.

On Saturday, 20 August 2011, at 8:00 PM, that is to say just after the Iftar, the breaking of the Ramadan fast, the Atlantic Alliance launched "Operation Mermaid."

The "mermaids" are the mosque loud speakers which were used by Al Qaeda to send the signal to start the revolt. Immediately, rebel "sleeper cells" went into action. Small, highly mobile, groups kept multiplying the attacks. The night combats left 350 dead and 3000 injured.

The situation stabilized on Sunday during the day.

A NATO ship docked near Tripoli unloaded heavy weapons and discharged Al Qaeda jihadists, supervised by officers of the Alliance.

The fighting raged again on Sunday night, reaching a rare degree of violence. NATO drones and planes have been bombarding in every direction. Helicopters are strafing people in the streets to clear the way for the jihadists.

In the evening, a convoy of official cars carrying prominent figures was attacked. It took refuge in the Rixos Hotel where the foreign press is staying. NATO would not dare bomb it to avoid killing its own journalists. The hotel where I lodge has been under heavy fire.

At 11:30 PM, there was nothing the Ministry of Health could do but to take note that the hospitals are saturated. By early evening there were 1300 additional casualties and 5000 injured.

NATO was entrusted by the Security Council to protect civilians. In fact, France and the UK are now back to resume their colonial massacres.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by kodewrita(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
Its amazing the kind of CRUD that you guys read and believe.

Do you actually not recognize that what you posted is straight from the libyan propaganda press?

Get a life.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Jettage: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
There are indications that Russians have been arming Libya and Gaddafi for decades, Libya is one of the few remaining allies in the Middle East
Is this a revolution of interest?

A major question is, who is behind this force and what is its aim? This question is not being addressed in any way in our media and by our political representatives,

With the major conquest of Tripoli by the Rebel forces, there are speculations on the possible whereabouts of the tyrant

America should spotlight on Russia until Gaddafi is arrested.

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/is-this-victory-over-russia.html
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by AjanleKoko: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
Guyman02:

See the facts at mathaba.net
Article posted on Monday, at 0:35 AM.

On Saturday, 20 August 2011, at 8:00 PM, that is to say just after the Iftar, the breaking of the Ramadan fast, the Atlantic Alliance launched "Operation Mermaid."

The "mermaids" are the mosque loud speakers which were used by Al Qaeda to send the signal to start the revolt. Immediately, rebel "sleeper cells" went into action. Small, highly mobile, groups kept multiplying the attacks. The night combats left 350 dead and 3000 injured.

The situation stabilized on Sunday during the day.

A NATO ship docked near Tripoli unloaded heavy weapons and discharged Al Qaeda jihadists, supervised by officers of the Alliance.

The fighting raged again on Sunday night, reaching a rare degree of violence. NATO drones and planes have been bombarding in every direction. Helicopters are strafing people in the streets to clear the way for the jihadists.

In the evening, a convoy of official cars carrying prominent figures was attacked. It took refuge in the Rixos Hotel where the foreign press is staying. NATO would not dare bomb it to avoid killing its own journalists. The hotel where I lodge has been under heavy fire.

At 11:30 PM, there was nothing the Ministry of Health could do but to take note that the hospitals are saturated. By early evening there were 1300 additional casualties and 5000 injured.

NATO was entrusted by the Security Council to protect civilians. In fact, France and the UK are now back to resume their colonial massacres.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tunmi:

Thank goodness someone can see beyond the facade.

NATO soldiers proceeded to drink alcohol, until they got very drunk. Then the leader told them to violation the virgin daughters in gang slam style. When they’d finished Desecrating the girls, the NATO leader told them to cut the bosoms off the living girls and bring the bosoms to him.  They did this while the girls were alive and screaming. All the girls died hideous deaths. Then their severed bosoms were taken to a local square and arranged to spell the word “LovePeddler.”

The grieving father spoke to a convention of workers, attended by the global fact-finding delegation.  He was openly weeping, as all of us should. NATO’s offenses in Libya are as terrible and unforgivable as Syria’s castration and mutilation of the 13 year old boy that shocked the world. Yet so long as NATO’s the guilty party, the western media has looked the other way in distaste.

Some of us are paying attention— We can see that NATO has gone rogue in Libya. And the Libyan people themselves consider it unforgivable. Last week, 2000 Tribal Leaders gathered in Tripoli to draft a Constitution for the country, as demanded by the British government. Notoriously, British warships and U.S. drones pounded the streets of Tripoli with bunker bombs and missiles for days and nights close to where the Tribal Leaders were meeting. From Tripoli, it felt awfully like the British were trying to stop the Libyan people from bringing this Constitution to life.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/07/going-rogue-natos-war-crimes-in-libya/

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Utter nonsense.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Tunmi(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Utter nonsense.
Come on, please do some independent research
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by nolongTing: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
[size=13pt]ALJAZEERA
23 min 21 sec ago - Libya
Reports say Mohammad Gaddafi, son of the Libyan leader has escaped from custoday after being captured by opposition fighters yesterday. He was aided by Gaddafi loyalists.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by hbrednic: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
Bleep democracy,it sucks
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by knightride: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ milehigh06

It is very very unfortunate that someone like you is calling Ghadaffi's supporters assholes.
But you know what? I think you need to think deeper because the white man sees you as nothing but an asshole.

Have you ever sat down to think why thousands must die because of one man? I don't think so.
With all the intelligence that the west brags of; it cannot use it to take Ghadaffi out of power without shedding innocent blood.

And by the way, who told you that the rebels are the people of libya? Do not be fooled my friend.

You are a Black Man Indeed!!!!

Ghadaffi is nothing but a hero. Take it or leave it.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
Where did all these Jihadist rhetoric come from? Why would somebody with the slightest sense support Gaddafi for killing his people and oppressing them whenever they go against his views. Guys supporting Gaddafi here, why not ask yourselves how did Gaddafi get to that position in the first place before you start hammering on free basic needs provided for Libyans?

I am not surprised that some of those siding with the Libyan govt. are not far from enduring the best of dictatorship and tyranny. Remember not everybody would side with that. I better be free than have all the basic things at my disposal in fear or being imprisoned. There is nothing that can be traded for freedom, it is the best thing that can happen to any human being.

What kind of backwardness is that for one family to rule a nation forever after stealing the power through coupe,rhetorically speaking?

The Rebels or rather the NATO lead fight should act quickly to remove that foolish head out of that country. Enough is a enough for the wise - Gaddafi is not needed in Libya, he is not their god. I think better life awaits Libyans in the future. What has having ethnic that can't organize themselves for? Like in the case of Nigeria. What has the large ethnic groups done to move the country forward order than cause trouble or kill each other.I mean if Libyans can't stay together as group after this war then let them divide for freedom and peace to reign!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by cap28: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
so many fools on this thread talking complete sh.it - fools who are living in a cess pit country whose leaders have never and will never provide one zillionth of what gaddaffi provided for his own people.

we now live in a world where evil prevails, we now live in a world where a criminal organisation - north atlantic terrorist organisation (NATO) can invade a sovereign state, kill thousands of innocent civillians under the pretext of protecting civillians, bomb the country to smithereens , support brutal satanic murderers and then move in and STEAL RIGHT FROM UNDER THE NOSES OF THE ENTIRE WORLD the natural resources of a sovereign nation, stu.pid africans open your dumb eyes - you are next - this is just the beginning of the recolonisation project of africa AKA africom.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Fimmy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
one thing that i dont get right is the fact the people keeps saying Gaddafi killed his people, please is there any real evidence to support this??
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by knightride: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thank you Mr All for Naija.

Your Question on how Ghadaffi came into power answers itself.

Who are those sponsoring coups in Africa? Are they not white?

If you doubt me, Please tell me why they have been silent for 42 years on a tyrant and even giving him every support? Why are they allowing Ghadaffi & co to invest billions of their stolen wealth in their countries?

They are all rogues!

Mind you. Only a fool would allow a thief to help him repair the faulty door of his house. Africans should wake up.

Don't they disagree in the west among themselves?? Tell me when a foreigner is allowed to interfere into their matter.

But because they know an average African is a "hungry dog"; who would rush at any trash tossed at it, and to cap it all; he does not think deeply of future consequences; they arm him with guns and ammunition to kill his fellow brother and disestablish the "manageable peace" in his homeland, promising him juicy position in government.

I ask you. Can this happen in a white man's land.

Imagine it happens in your homeland. Would you be saying this? Would you commend NATO and rebels when innocent people are dying in their hands because of your president who will not leave power? embarassed embarassed
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by ljila(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
all4naija:

Where did all these Jihadist rhetoric come from? Why would somebody with the slightest sense support Gaddafi for killing his people and oppressing them whenever they go against his views. Guys supporting Gaddafi here, why not ask yourselves how did Gaddafi get to that position in the first place before you start  hammering on free basic needs provided for Libyans?

I am not surprised that some of those siding with the Libyan govt. are not far from enduring the best of dictatorship and tyranny. Remember not everybody would side with that. I better be free than have all the basic things at my disposal in fear or being imprisoned. There is nothing that can be traded for freedom, it is the best thing that can happen to any human being.

What kind of backwardness is that for one family to rule a nation forever after stealing the power through coupe,rhetorically speaking?

The Rebels or rather the NATO lead fight should act quickly to remove that foolish head out of that country. Enough is a enough for the wise - Gaddafi is not needed in Libya, he is not their god. I think better life awaits Libyans in the future. What has having ethnic that can't organize themselves for? Like in the case of Nigeria. What has the large ethnic groups done to move the country forward order than cause trouble or kill each other.I mean if Libyans can't stay together as group after this war then let them divide for freedom and peace to reign!
Hey smiley
Personally, i have not seen any evidence that Ghadaffi was killing his own people and i stand corrected if anyone shows me the link, that is not Aljazeera or any Western media (due to censorship and stake issues in my opinion). All i have heard is that he threatened to level Benghazi but did he actually go on to do it?
Ghadaffi got into power via a BLOODLESS COUP. Check for yourself. How many African leaders have achieved that(even under the election systems) without blood being shed?
I don't like he monopoly for power, not for one second but, have the people in Libya weighed the "good old democratic system" hypothetically against Ghadaffi's regime and decided this was the best for them? I have seen reports that he actually called for a truce and the rebels were willing to talk (because they didn't wanna hurt their compatriots)  but apparently, NATO wasagainst it. Now, if this is true, then it contradicts with NATO being there for the best interest of the Libyan people, innit?

What's gonna happen after he's overthrown with all the dangerous weapons in the hands of the civilians? What guarantee do we have that there would not be ethnic divisions as a result?

Whoever decided that democracy was the best system of the government for the world? Is Saudi Arabia under a democratic regime?
What works for goose may not necessarily work for gander.
Are there democratic elections in China? Why not aid people like Liu Xiaboa in the fight for the freedom if they actually wanna ensure freedom for citizens of the world? Why not also help Bahrain, Syria, Ivory Coast, Zimbabwe and a host of others? Why didn't they help Egypt?
Libyans want to enjoy democracy like Iraq and Afghanistan are now enjoying, abi?

I know its probably impossible for them to go into all these countries but the trend sees to be that they invade countries with natural resources that they have stakes in, but lie to the world that its otherwise. THAT'S MY ISSUE WITH THEM OOO  angry  grin
I'm pro Ghadaffi or pro NATO. Just want the best for the Libyan people and Africa in general. I really dislike this[b] MODERN COLONISATION[/b].  grin
knightride:

@ milehigh06

It is very very unfortunate that someone like you is calling Ghadaffi's supporters assholes.
But you know what? I think you need to think deeper because the white man sees you as nothing but an Naugthy-person.

Have you ever sat down to think why thousands must die because of one man? I don't think so.
With all the intelligence that the west brags of; it cannot use it to take Ghadaffi out of power without shedding innocent blood

And by the way, who told you that the rebels are the people of libya? Do not be fooled my friend.

You are a Black Man Indeed!!!!

Ghadaffi is nothing but a hero. Take it or leave it.
Bolded:Good question  grin
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by emmatok(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
all4naija:

Where did all these Jihadist rhetoric come from? Why would somebody with the slightest sense support Gaddafi for killing his people and oppressing them whenever they go against his views. Guys supporting Gaddafi here, why not ask yourselves how did Gaddafi get to that position in the first place before you start  hammering on free basic needs provided for Libyans?

Tell them .

Can you imagine this lazy and currupt Nigerians come here supporting Gaddafi.

The-same Gaddafi the wants Africa to be one country so that he can rule them the way he likes.

For those of you, shouting western this and that, tall me one successful African country without western backing.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by knightride: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
cap28:

so many fools on this thread talking complete sh.it - fools who are living in a cess pit country whose leaders have never and will never provide one zillionth of what gaddaffi provided for his own people.

we now live in a world where evil prevails, we now live in a world where a criminal organisation - north atlantic terrorist organisation (NATO) can invade a sovereign state, kill thousands of innocent civillians under the pretext of protecting civillians, bomb the country to smithereens , support brutal satanic murderers and then move in and STEAL RIGHT FROM UNDER THE NOSES OF THE ENTIRE WORLD the natural resources of a sovereign nation, stu.pid africans open your dumb eyes - you are next - this is just the beginning of the recolonisation project of africa AKA africom.

God Bless You real good!!!

Fimmy:

one thing that i dont get right is the fact the people keeps saying Gaddafi killed his people,  please is there any real evidence to support this??

Well done!! Only a fool brainwashed by the west would believe such craps.

I listened to the live speech of Cameron today as well as the head of TNC. They were both saying that the "rebels should respect the rights of the Libyan people". So who are the rebels and who are the Libyan people??
Why the contradiction
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by tpia5: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
maybe the rebels arent libyan?

who knows.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by cap28: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
those  bas.tards that have invited the north atlantic terrorists into their own country because of wickedness and greed will never know peace in their lives, if they think that NATO will ever allow them to touch the vast oil reserves as well as over 140 tonnes worth of gold bullion that gadaffi wisely kept in libya they are living in a dream world, these arab racists will curse the day they ever had any association with the criminal entity known as NATO.

Nigeria and Angola you are number 2 and 3 respectively in terms of oil reserves and chinese investments  - get ready.

Long live Muammar Gadaffi!!!!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by knightride: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
emmatok:

Tell them .

The-same Gaddafi the wants Africa to be one country so that he can rule them the way he likes.

For those of you, shouting western this and that, tall me one successful African country without western backing.

Do you know the meaning of the New World Order? Whose idea is it? Ghadaffi's embarassed
Why are you not condemning the EU?
Please Show me one successful African Country??
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by cap28: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
africans are so dumb!!!
fools who live in abject poverty have the nerve to demonise a man who provided free education to all of his citizens from primary to university level - can any nigerian leader boast of doing that?

fools who dont have clean running water or constant electricity still have the time to criticise a man who built one of the biggest underground water supply and irrigation systems in the world known as the great man made river - has any nigerian leader been able to provide you with 24 hours constant electricity ?

obasanjo and that world bank puppet okonjo iweala took a whole $12 billion dollars and handed it over to the western countries while millions of nigerrians continue to live on less than $1 a day and you have the nerve to think you are better off than libyans who enjoyed a better standard of living than many european countries.

gadaffi provided free health care, built state of the art hospitals for his people and in your own country you still die from minor illnesses because of poor health care facilities.
gadaffi never borrowed a penny from the IMF or world bank - your own leaders amassed billions of dollars in debt and left the poverty stricken populace to pick up the tab and yet you fools still have the guts to think you are better off under a bunch of black colonialists - shame on all of you fools.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Fimmy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
emmatok:

Tell them .

PLEASE WHERE DID YOU READ IT THAT GADDAFI WANTS TO RULE AFRICA?HE ONLY SAID WE SHOULD COME TOGETHER, PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by emmatok(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
cap28:

those  bas.tards that have invited the north atlantic terrorists into their own country because of wickedness and greed will never know peace in their lives, if they think that NATO will ever allow them to touch the vast oil reserves as well as over 140 tonnes worth of gold bullion that gadaffi wisely kept in libya they are living in a dream world, these arab racists will curse the day they ever had any association with the criminal entity known as NATO.

Nigeria and Angola you are number 2 and 3 respectively in terms of oil reserves and chinese investments  - get ready.

Long live Muammar Gadaffi!!!!

90% of those fighters are Libyans,  most of decamped from the Libyan.

It  is easy to come here and blame the West for the problem in Africa.

Yet we African easy run to the West for refuge.

Even the Almighty Muammar Gadaffi cannot keep his stolen fund in Libya, instead he went to the west
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by emmatok(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
knightride:

Do you know the meaning of the New World Order? Whose idea is it? Ghadaffi's embarassed
Why are you not condemning the EU?
Please Show me one successful African Country??

The-same EU going into recession.

Britain and Russia are not even in the EU.

Think again who is fooling who.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by ljila(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
emmatok:

Britain and Russia are not even in the EU.

Britain not in the EU? Where did you get that from? They are very much in!
Russia is not in support of NATO invasion. Check for evidence of Putin condemning it and asking who gave them the right to invade.
emmatok:

Even the Almighty Muammar Gadaffi cannot keep his stolen fund in Libya, instead he went to the west

I don't blame the West for Africa's problems because our leaders have cases to answer but the West have to take some blame where they have faulted.
WHAT THE WHAT? Where on earth did you read that? 
NO HE DID NOT!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by nolongTing: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
emmatok:

[size=18pt]Britain and Russia are not even in the EU. [/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by emmatok(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
ljila:

Britain not in the EU? Where did you get that from? They are very much in!
Russia is not in support of NATO invasion. Check for evidence of Putin condemning it and asking who gave them the right to invade.I don't blame the West for Africa's problems because our leaders have cases to answer but the West have to take some blame where they have faulted.
WHAT THE WHAT? Where on earth did you read that? 
NO HE DID NOT!

Britain is a partial member of the EU.A member of the EU, it chose to remain outside the Economic and Monetary Union for the time being.

And Russia is not at all.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by cap28: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
emmatok:

Those libyan rebels are criminals, butchers and terrorists - are you aware that they hate black africans?  are you aware that they have been beheading and hanging their fellow black libyan citizens many of whom are from a tribe that remain loyal to muammar gadaffi?

are you aware that they hate gadaffi because he wanted to form a united states of africa that could resist european annexation and control?  

are you aware that those racist arabs in benghazi hated him because he identified more with africans than arabs?

are you aware that NATO and the western media pretended as if they didnt know what was going on when these same rebels were slaughtering black african people in benghazi?

NATO armed, financed and fought this war on behalf of these al qaeda criminals - NATO are only interested STEALING LIBYA'S HUGE OIL RESERVES TOGETHER WITH THEIR VAST GOLD BULLION WHICH GADAFFI WISELY KEPT HIDDEN AWAY IN LIBYA.

NATO have been using apache helicopters to strafe innocent civillians on almost a daily basis in order to force gadaffi to relinquish power - why are they doing this? to protect civillians? If you beleive that then you need your head examined.

why didnt NATO intervene to protect you in nigeria when obasanjo dropped bombs on the people of Odi or Gbamaratu?

the british and american govt has already STOLEN OVER $32 BILLION DOLLARS FROM THE LIBYAN SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND - why is it so hard for you to understand that europeans hate you, why is it so hard for you to understand that they want to keep you enslaved for life - why is this so hard for you to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics / First Wives Of The G20 Summit / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.