Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982900 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
No i ddnt cos my time was up already,i hpe it submitted,i finished exactly on time
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Neytron4U: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
This forum is the best...I did my test at dugbe today and was successful, hopefully waiting for the interview.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by galaxi(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Neytron4U:
This forum is the best...I did my test at dugbe today and was successful, hopefully waiting for the interview.
i passed the verification stage but we couldn't write the exam because it was getting late,what was the test all about?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yomeb30: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2015
galaxi:

i passed the verification stage but we couldn't write the exam because it was getting late,what was the test all about?

Please, what do you mean by you passed the verification stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by galaxi(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
certificate verification,
yomeb30:

Please, what do you mean by you passed the verification stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yomeb30: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Guys, is anyone writing UBA aptitude test in Lagos next week? Please! Let's have a chat about it here. And anyone who has written the test in Lagos before should give us some insight about it. Thanks guys, you all are just the best. Team NL
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by JAGZZ: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
yomeb30:
Guys, is anyone writing UBA aptitude test in Lagos next week? Please! Let's have a chat about it here. And anyone who has written the test in Lagos before should give us some insight about it. Thanks guys, you all are just the best. Team NL

Are u gonna be writing urs in lagos or Ibadan and when?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by JAGZZ: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
galaxi:

So when were u told to come back to write the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Neytron4U: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
galaxi:

Just read your synonyms/antonyms very well...u can came across word like dogmatic,Vacant,dynamic etc and comprehension passage. The math aspect is full.of secondary school questn like 0.12/1,the absolute of -9,read also G.P AND A.P.dont.stress yourself reading gmath...you.can read previous post for beta understanding. best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls house, are current affairs among the questions
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hi house, just did mine in Kaduna & was successful. For those who are not good at maths, you can skip all maths and start with English then come back to the maths, the beauty of the test is that u can move to the next page and later go back to answer previous questions. Results displays immediately after the test. Best of luck to those who are yet to write.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
Hi house, just did mine in Kaduna & was successful. For those who are not good at maths, you can skip all maths and start with English then come back to the maths, the beauty of the test is that u can move to the next page and later go back to answer previous questions. Results displays immediately after the test. Best of luck to those who are yet to write.

Which areas should I cover in mathematics. Can u highlight few of d qstns.
Thnx a lot bro...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
naira0:

Which areas should I cover in mathematics. Can u highlight few of d qstns.
Thnx a lot bro...

just general mathematics, things like fractions, pie chats, diameters of circles, percentages etc, English contains synonyms, antonyms, comprehension, etc. just start with ur best aspect. best wishes

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
This Forum is just the best for vital information concerning diz UBA recruitment... The wonderful contributions from som of us here who took d test somtimes ago really helped me got prepared,went in for the test today @ Owerri and passed d test too.. I say a big TANX to 2 all for Ur kind gestures.. Next stage tinx awaiting..!!

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chisammy4u:
This Forum is just the best for vital information concerning diz UBA recruitment... The wonderful contributions from som of us here who took d test somtimes ago really helped me got prepared,went in for the test today @ Owerri and passed d test too.. I say a big TANX to 2 all for Ur kind gestures.. Next stage tinx awaiting..!!

@chisa, I'm happy fr u. Since ur fresh from d war front, can u kindy tel me d areas of concentration. I wil b hapy if u go further to post a few mth n english qstns.
Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
@naira0, Bro,all d tins U listed above came out.. Questns like antonyms and synonyms,pie and bar chats, additions and subtractions,and abt 6 comprehensive passages,in which one wil fill in d answers to each od questns....

I was surprised today,to recieve a call of Interview 4rm dem,just less dan 24hours afta d test yestday... I wasn't even expecting dia call 2day...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chisammy4u:
@naira0, Bro,all d tins U listed above came out.. Questns like antonyms and synonyms,pie and bar chats, additions and subtractions,and abt 6 comprehensive passages,in which one wil fill in d answers to each od questns....

I was surprised today,to recieve a call of Interview 4rm dem,just less dan 24hours afta d test yestday... I wasn't even expecting dia call 2day...

Pls, kip me posted after d interview. But again, wen dd u do ur pre-test/certificate verification.
I did mine last week, wat abt u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 2:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Chisammy4u:

A call for interview? That's quick. Pls where did you write yours, wrote mine in Kaduna.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutextowsen(f): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Chisammy4u:

Pls house as any1 been called for interview after the aptitude test last week thursday in marina, lagos? Am confused cos I learnt sm1 dat passed the test on mon has been called 4 interview and sm batch dat did on mon are already goin 4 deir medicals.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

A call for interview? That's quick. Pls where did you write yours, wrote mine in Kaduna.

Yes,they called me on phone,a day afta d Test... I wrote mine in Owerri..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MissJennifer(f): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
cutextowsen:

Pls house as any1 been called for interview after the aptitude test last week thursday in marina, lagos? Am confused cos I learnt sm1 dat passed the test on mon has been called 4 interview and sm batch dat did on mon are already goin 4 deir medicals.

Were you successful in the aptitude test? I wrote on the same day,was successful and was interviewed the next day. I have not heard from them since.....only to hear you say some are already going for medicals.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rexibity(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

wrote @ Kaduna too...the process sucks. started @ 8pm imagine.
hoping to n called anyway. Same format
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
rexibity:

wrote @ Kaduna too...the process sucks. started @ 8pm imagine.
hoping to n called anyway. Same format

Wrote mine last Monday, it went well that day, how do u mean "The process sucks". When did u write urs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutextowsen(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
MissJennifer:

Were you successful in the aptitude test? I wrote on the same day,was successful and was interviewed the next day. I have not heard from them since.....only to hear you say some are already going for medicals.
Yes jennifer, I was sucessful. Have nt been called 4 interview yet. Pls inbox me ur no, let's chat
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MissJennifer(f): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
cutextowsen:

Yes jennifer, I was sucessful. Have nt been called 4 interview yet. Pls inbox me ur no, let's chat

You have an email...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutextowsen(f): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
MissJennifer:

You have an email...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MissJennifer(f): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
cutextowsen:

tosinadedeji1@gmail.com

Sent u a pm already
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutextowsen(f): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
MissJennifer:

Sent u a pm already
Pls send it to my mail, I couldn't view d message u sent
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rexibity(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Wrote mine last Monday, it went well that day, how do u mean "The process sucks". When did u write urs
too many challenges...from network to system issues. wrote On Wednesday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by youngmoneys: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
rexibity:

too many challenges...from network to system issues. wrote On Wednesday.

How do u guys apply nd whas d prerequisite pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by youngmoneys: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
How do u guyz apply nd whas d prerequisite at all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oluwanoni: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2015
I go invite for 29th...who has an idea, how long it takes for the verification, then the test, is supposed to be for 12 but I have another app for 2pm....thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.