Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! (7780 Views)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
Reminds me of the year 2005 when I was admitted in hospital, I was far away from home and my family could only visit me every 2 months because of the distance and I was still very young.

The only person nearby was my big brother who was schooling and he'd constantly come and check on me and report back home, he bought me a pocket radio with headphones to at least keep me in company so that I don't miss home.

How old were you then?

I know you won’t tell me cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by techWriter1: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
If you their or utilizes one of those, then you were a big boy then
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
I was 9 years old.

Age is nothing but a number.
ObalendeCMS:

How old were you then?

I know you won’t tell me cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
I was 9 years old.

Age is nothing but a number.

Okie

Anyways, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in the past.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin grin
ObalendeCMS:

Damn! I see what you did there cheesy. I will add 20 to the 9.

Anyways, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in the past.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin grin

So am I forgiven?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
I was never mad at you.. smiley smiley smiley
ObalendeCMS:

So am I forgiven?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Mercury12(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Palito wey I dey buy 150 naira that year grin chai grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by teebagy: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
grin
i still rememeber especially that red lamp
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
I was never mad at you.. smiley smiley smiley

Really?! Been looking for a way to engage you since when I thought I might have offended you. Well, it’s all good now. I can now rest with my conscience disturbing me since.

Btw, I’ve been the one liking your comments, hoping I was going to get your attention cheesy.

Glad I eventually did smiley
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Have we ever exchanged words before Because I don't remember anything.
ObalendeCMS:

Really?! Been looking for a way to engage you since when I thought I might have offended you. Well, it’s all good now. I can now rest with my conscience disturbing me since.

Btw, I’ve been the one liking your comments, hoping I was going to get your attention cheesy.

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
Have we ever exchanged words before Because I don't remember anything.

Okay thank god! Let’s just leave it that way cheesy

How are you today?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Now you got me curious, what did you do or say that made you reluctant to engage me?

Because some of us don't know how to keep grudges.
ObalendeCMS:

Okay thank god! Let’s just leave it that way cheesy

How are you today?
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samantha123:
Now you got me curious, what did you do or say that made you reluctant to engage me?

Because some of us don't know how to keep grudges.

Please Sam, can we just leave it that way? I’m just glad everything is fine.

I asked how you are today.

It’s late here already and I’ll soon doze off.

I love my sleep; I need to go places in my dream.

Hope you have a good night rest.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by RealLagosBoy: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
I really enjoyed this gadget that year.

Mine was pathfinder. Blue color.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thanks, same to you.
ObalendeCMS:

Please Sam, can we just leave it that way? I’m just glad everything is fine.

I asked how you are today.

It’s late here already and I’ll soon doze off.

I love my sleep; I need to go places in my dream.

Hope you have a good night rest.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Bishopkay001(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Back in those days ehn...na me and parlito with ear piece dey Waka up and down
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by KunGioKehRah: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Rechargeable
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ogkrakkid(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Reminds me of the year 2005 when I was admitted in hospital, I was far away from home and my family could only visit me every 2 months because of the distance and I was still very young.

The only person nearby was my big brother who was schooling and he'd constantly come and check on me and report back home, he bought me a pocket radio with headphones to at least keep me in company so that I don't miss home.
Very nice of him. He his d real Snr bro.lol.
Used this stuff in d hostel listening to "scrub is d nigga dat thinks his fine" until my house master caught me and beat d hell out of me and broke it. I went to town following day to buy anoda.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ogbenimax007: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If you own or uses one of those, then you were a big boy then tongue undecided
sure
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Stanweezy(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Omo I used that palito FM radio, ask me what I'm listening i don't know. All i know i dey hear sound

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by sharpwriter(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Berrityga:
Omo!! Gray hair don dey cover my prick, and I no even get one pikin. Sapa weldon!! You have succeeded .
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Dioceseofoyo: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Palito grin
I prefered the silver colored cylindrical one back then

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

grin Help me greet your kids
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Was it not allowed in the hostel?
ogkrakkid:

Very nice of him. He his d real Snr bro.lol.
Used this stuff in d hostel listening to "scrub is d nigga dat thinks his fine" until my house master caught me and beat d hell out of me and broke it. I went to town following day to buy anoda.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Dioceseofoyo:

grin Help me greet your kids
Lol I don't have any
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2022
I used the first one for reading in the hostel in those days.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ogkrakkid(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Was it not allowed in the hostel?
The lamp was allowed but u see that palito.hmmmm lol if dem catch u lol. But normal normal we still dey hide. That's how I was a victim too.lol.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Mr man if u want to fvck her, just say it !!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Your hostel had tough rules.. grin grin grin
ogkrakkid:

The lamp was allowed but u see that palito.hmmmm lol if dem catch u lol. But normal normal we still dey hide. That's how I was a victim too.lol.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Don't try to twist the poor guy's words.
BadRadio:
Mr man if u want to fvck her, just say it !!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Relationship Without Sex / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.