Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! (7770 Views)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Thewaves: 3:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Palito grin
I prefered the silver colored cylindrical one back then

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

I prefer the black tho

Headphones � were #50 back then
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
It seems like most of you guys are just perverts, or maybe it's just here on nairaland, but I'm really disappointed in you guys.

No respect for women at all.
actually we are very good perverts, women have always presented themselves as sexual objects that has nothing to offer, so we accept them that way, it's not our fault... we are wired to respond or react that way grin

But I can best my chest and tell you we are 100% better than southAfricans grin
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2022
So what you're saying is that your mother presented herself to your father as nothing but a sex object, hence you were conceived?

According to you, she is nothing but a sex object with nothing to offer in your eyes.. wow!!! The disrespect.
BadRadio:
actually we are very good perverts, women have always presented themselves as sexual objects that has nothing to offer, so we accept them that way, it's not our fault... we are wired to respond or react that way grin

But I can best my chest and tell you we are 100% better than southAfricans grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
So what you're saying is that your mother presented herself to your father as nothing but a sex object, hence you were conceived?

According to you, she is nothing but a sex object with nothing to offer in your eyes.. wow!!! The disrespect.
clap for urself dullard
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2022
You clap for yourself for disrespecting your mother like this.

In an entire forum that has thousands of people watching.

But I can't really say I'm surprised because sometimes a child's actions determines the kind of parents he or she was raised by, and according to you, your mother is nothing but a sex object with nothing but sex to offer.
BadRadio:
clap for urself dullard

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
You clap for yourself for disrespecting your mother like this.

In an entire forum that has thousands of people watching.

But I can't really say I'm surprised because sometimes a child's actions determines the kind of parents he or she was raised by, and according to you, your mother is nothing but a sex object with nothing but sex to offer.
do I have to repeat myself? I said clap for yourself grandma
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Learn to have some respect and you'll go a long way.
BadRadio:
do I have to repeat myself? I said clap for yourself grandma
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Learn to have some respect and you'll go a long way.
I hear u... so how was ur night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse / . / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.