Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! (1745 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by SooNicee11: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
I've found out this is who I am and can't really change it else i'll feel like someone else. I am on the quiet side mostly around people i'm not too familiar with because i have friends that say i'm not quiet or shy but i know i am. In my work place, they also think i'm so quiet or hardly talk but i try to conversate and join the little i can. Is it a bad thing to be on the quiet side. Not sooooo quiet but little quiet? And what can i do to change that?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by AmeboAjela(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
You are who you are and shouldn't change since you are not hurting anybody
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Well, it's better to be too nice and quiet than to be too loud/noisy.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by SooNicee11: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
But it seems to be affecting me making me look anti social and i'm not. I'm just not too outspoken like the others.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by mamacy: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
U are perfectly fine OP. am also on the quiet side, and i like it, and people commend me for it all the time including my former lecturers, cos when i talk i make lot of sense, u are different, and thats what makes u unique, dnt even try to be like other people, just be v. good at what u do and let ur work speak for u,
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by AmeboAjela(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
You might not talk a lot but as long as you are nice to people they wont think u are anti-social
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by emofine(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
well . . .you know, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for smiley

If you're tired of being supposedly "nice" and "quiet" then just fabricate a story and spread the gossip around among your colleagues - I can guarantee you that people's perceived perception about you will automatically change. smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by BodyKiss(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
Op, the reason for your quietness is because you're an introvert. This is not something that you can just get rid of with one quick fix action. What I'll suggest you do is start socializing with people more than you do now.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by Mynd44: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2011
It's good to be you and just you
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by HISchild: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2011
It is better, by GOD's grace, to bridle one's tongue.

"For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing." - 2 Thessalonians 3:11-13

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." - Galatians 6:9

"Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife." -Proverbs 17:1
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by Scash(f): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2011
Its fine that u're like that. I'm not good at relating that much with people too. And people like n respect me for it, cos when i get angry they dnt even ask whose fault, they blame the other party.
Dnt change who u r

but if u insist u want to, search for two guys, 190 n Mr. Cork (they r d best i can refer u to) Mr. Cork has a masters degree in being lousy while 190 is trying to get his doctorate there.
Your choice wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by seedord247(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2011
@least you should be happy that you are more better than 190 and Mr Cork that rant all over Romance
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2011
@poster, I understand how you feel. I am like that myself, but over time,with maturity, it will get easier . Try to accept that its ok to be this way now, because it who you are. Nothing wrong with being the way you are!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by MMM2(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2011
op
if u re a lady i can change u for bad undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by Scash(f): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2011
Hmmm. . . U dt u just learning aw to string words n a few sentences together. Op must still av a good command of speech dan u do M M M
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by MMM2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^
i guess i have 2 change u 4 BADer angry angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by nassiwa: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
There is talking much when people are even never interested in what you say. I guess you don't like that too. Be yourself, talking much wont do you good. just be good to people. Talk less and listen much.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Tooo Nice And Sooo Quiet. Help! by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Is He Serious? / Am Being Match-maked, Is It A Good Idea? / Omo Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.