Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90654 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously

Abeg help me with 5k embarassed
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
COOL10:
Lol, fear not OP. Na her type go dey run go church in 10 years time to pray for husband. At that point she would be willing to accept even a 25kg husband sef. It's her type you would see online asking where all the good men have gone, forgetting she once had a guy like you willing to do anything for her.

Just chill, focus on yourself and improve your life. Today's girls ain't worth it.

I just said this on a thread here yesterday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ruggedtimi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Baba follow chibok gals...18-22yrs old
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Is there heaven for a simp?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Sweetvie: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

If you don't mind... Let us see your pics smiley
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Brownshoe: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Jeweltz:
Men are liars. Because if not, how will a man claim he loves you and then start ghosting you after seeing your pant.
Deleola77@gmail.com I might marry you
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MasterJayJay: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
35kg? Dumb person fabricating a story. Do you know what is 35kg?

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by COOL10(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I just said this on a thread here yesterday!

I'm glad that many men are beginning to wake up to the truth. I'm glad they're beginning to see women for what they truly are. One thing a lot of women fail to realise is that their beauty will last only for a short period of time, and the kind of men who want them today, will not be available to them tomorrow.

At the end of the day, men will always have the last laugh (at least the wise ones).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
COOL10:

I'm glad that many men are beginning to wake up to the truth. I'm glad they're beginning to see women for what they truly are. One thing a lot of women fail to realise is that their beauty will last only for a short period of time, and the kind of men who want them today, will not be available to them tomorrow.

At the end of the day, men will always have the last laugh (at least the wise ones).

The Redpill is doing a great job also!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by COOL10(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The Redpill is doing a great job also!

The Redpill has saved the lives of many men, myself inclusive. Hopefully, more men get to hear and adhere to its gospel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Sucre6: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
IamtheTruth1:
Is there heaven for a simp?

Never, not even purgatory cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by sisisioge: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oga, go and use your money to join gym. They will also help you plan nutrition that would buck you up.

35kg man! That's the size of my 5 years old niece fa! It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Bukola94: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
AgentGoat:
If you really weight 35kg at 32 years and this not some exaggeration. See a nutritionist to prepare a diet formula for you.
THE GUY MAY BE SICK OR JUST RECOVERING.AN HEALTHY 32YRS OLD MAN SHOULD WEIGH AT LEAST 45-50KG.EVEN IF U ARE A DWARF
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nonywendy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I just felt like shooting that simp! It was really disgusting going through thst.
If he continues like this I pity his male offsprings
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Af0nja: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided

As in grin OP, eat more and you'll gain weight. It's simple. If you're interested I can sketch a diet plan for you for free.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by aronski(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

this 200K for dey enough make u go Gym centre, pay instructor make he boost ur body. change go remain make u they chop junk food make u add weight...
But No, u choose to send d money to this thing u call ur crush... cheesy
she even tell u say if na bcuz of d money take back ur thing, and u beg her make she no vex...
see format she play for u, she dey even form vex untop ur money...
chaiiiiiiii! where we fit meet ma mend u?

8 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ghettochild(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
See how she rubbish you ontop ur money..
Chaiii
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
COOL10:

The Redpill has saved the lives of many men, myself inclusive. Hopefully, more men get to hear and adhere to its gospel.

You are right sir!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by DannyD12342(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
My dear tell her to send it back. Believe me you are wasting that money on her. Give it to God and pray. There is a man for very woman and a woman for every man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

I don't need to read your chart cos when you give olosho money, you are relatively stupid
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SamOchuko: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Send her money, if she not still gree then send her even more, borrow to send her if you don’t have, you can sell your properties if you can’t get to borrow, na your type make Buhari call Nigeria youths lazy

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by TheirFADA: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
SamOchuko:

Send her money, if she not still gree then send her even more, borrow to send her if you don’t have, you can sell your properties if you can’t get to borrow

OP
kindly follow this advise, thank you
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Suunnn(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Please DM
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by THURAFTERNOON: 1:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Af0nja:

As in grin OP, eat more and you'll gain weight. It's simple. If you're interested I can sketch a diet plan for you for free.

Big bro, me I go run card for you. Please how I fit connect with you WhatsApp or email I will relly appreciate something like this sir. Na God send u to me like this . Pls help me with a response sir so we can chat better
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Af0nja: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:

Big bro, me I go run card for you. Please how I fit connect with you WhatsApp or email I will relly appreciate something like this sir. Na God send u to me like this . Pls help me with a response sir so we can chat better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Derien(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Contact for supplement to make you add weight.

No side effects
Organic
Improve your sexual performance

Contact via my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Biafranodogwu55: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Funny grin grin
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Naijaisshitho: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
If you don't mind... Let us see your pics smiley

This is my pic

9 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by imagrg(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Go for a street girl. But used a condom oh.
Your wife will locate you sha.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by LittleBigDick(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Op post your pic mek i give you advice way go better your life
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by udomonday: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2022
zumbigbo:
Bros, no wahala. Spray scent wella, look extravagant, tell them you are not interested in women but like hanging out with them.

After short time, their brains will be telling them to test you out of adventure. When they let you in, straff them wella
true,just spend the money on yourself and look classy and expensive,they will come for you despite your size.girls are easily attracted by what they see,so if you know you are not handsome,just dress well and look classy they must surely fall.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by udomonday: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

you are your own problem not the girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.