Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State (36078 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Skty: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shame to Obaseki
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Seefinish:
Agbadoians have all gone mute, deaf, dumb and blind.
all these for one sect haba now you are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Viscuz: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Afamed:
Hope dem don settle these ones before them come. I no wan hera another Abia tory ooo

Wailer

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
The day obi ported to Labour Party was the day tinubu win
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Princedotwhyz1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rod people are solidly behind the improvements of this country
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Skty: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Seefinish:
Agbadoians have all gone mute, deaf, dumb and blind.

After their druggie news broke out this week,they are pained

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Godispeace: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
This one wan give excuse for the scanty crowd , photoshop will now make it mammoth crowd when dem carry am enter studio grin grin grin grin grin grin
Viscuz:
These are some pictures from obident gathering in Edo state.

Remember it's not just one venue but happening in 3 different locations inside Edo state.

More pictures later

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ngadaAwo: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
press their blockus ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Skty: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
The day obi ported to Labour Party was the day tinubu win

With drugs? A drug baron wins?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
The day Peter obi ported to Labour Party was the day tinubu win
Thanks to obidient for cutting PDPs vote in SE and SS
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Tradepunter2: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
ABEG ALL THE PICTURES ARE GETTING ANNOYING

OBI HAVE A MOUNTAIN BEFORE HIM..... HE CANT TAKE ON APC, ITS JUST A PLAIN FACT

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED PDP TO REMOVE THOSE DEMONS FROM POWER
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Skty:

With drugs? A drug baron wins?
only a brainy person will understand my comment
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by PecE2Make: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
This time we must get it right with Peter Obi. Nigerian must be grate again.

Oh! The neck pressing is too much for the APC urchins

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by FreeStuffsNG: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Initial gra gra that is still feeble. Una go soon rest.

Omode o mo egun o n pe l'efo.

It is political naivety to parade and bank on votes from students who have no pvc and those who are not voting on election day because they are far from where they registered.

All of you ti tule but do not know how the real voters are mocking you right now.smh

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by eldeens: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Plenty colorful people but still Obi is not going to win this election

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Skty: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Welcome to the Spiritual Home of Labour Party

Pa Michael Imoudu state.
Adams Oshiomole
Peter Akpason
Peter Esele

Adam oshiomole nor supposed de this list. TBVH
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Godispeace:
This one wan give excuse for the scanty crowd , photoshop will now make it mammoth crowd when dem carry am enter studio grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choke on it

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Killermamba: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I can count 130 people grin
Vote competence

The future of our children cannot be placed in the hand of a drug lord

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Una go soon rest

Wailing wailer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Franking: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
These ones are looking happy. Clearly no one is sharing money here. Tomorrow they will say they shared money like Tinumbu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kingsmeal: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
eldeens:
Plenty colorful people but still Obi is not going to win this election

Cry blood grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ibechris(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo people are politically alert and educationally firm in making choices. I am not surprised where the pendulum is swinging to.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by kunleiky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:

E choke urchins
Woto woto

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by smileyoo: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Welcome to the Spiritual Home of Labour Party

Pa Michael Imoudu state.
Adams Oshiomole
Peter Akpason
Peter Esele

lol. kindly remove oshiomole from the names of those great labour leaders, because oshio has joined the bad gang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Dioceseofoyo: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obidients check my signature.

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Killermamba:

The future of our children cannot be placed in the hand of a drug lord
But you want to place it in the hands of a failure like obi and a GCE holder with third class?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kelvin3476: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost. In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost. In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
wisdom no go kee u

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Olaolex: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
if you no get it, forget about it. Bro you dey there. Tinubu lost already.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Allisgud: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where Edo babe,make sure u dey for that rally

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by CSTRR: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

But you want to place it in the hands of a failure like obi and a GCE holder with third class?
HE had a 2-2.
He was going to UNN while running multi-million-naira businesses in his 20s.
You can't get a first class while doing both.

What is the excuse for your own 2-2.?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Killermamba: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

..at least he has GCE, but you voted buhari who has nothing but nepa bill to rule over you, secondly obi never had a criminal record in any country he has lived in or currently living. Your oga even baby wey dey belle dey feel him wickedness for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Olaolex: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
only a brainy person will understand my comment
Only a brainless person will make that comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.