Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State (36079 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
fados4sure:

Edo nor be Lagos oh!
cool
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by 07kjb: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo people una well-done,I can see snowmir worked underground for the success
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Bantu10: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Story for the god's. Either Nigeria or not I sha tried it and I came out top

even idiots come out top on social media wink
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by bizzibodi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I can count 130 people grin
Vote competence
From #14bn to #83bn questions are where is d money?where is the development?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok

We will still vote for him

Good for you but your votes will not even have any effect on the total votes casted because IIGBOSS are a minority in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Baptist convention ground,TV Road
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by akbonus: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi

but the thief called tifnubu the drug addict was in Edo to canvass for vote for the same man, Pastor Ize Iyamu that Oshio mo ole labelled a thief na,but he was disgraced back home that Edo nor be Lagos,and he left with his soaked pampers because he has exhausted the one he brought from Lagos,we don't want a thief in ASO ROCK PERIOD.YOU KEEP SEEING IBOS ANYWHERE THERE IS A MASSIVE CROWD FOR PO,dont worry that is how the vote is going to go,ibos everywhere,including Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by daddynasa: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Even the gods are obidient
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by phorget(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo abandoned cultism and came out en masse for our incoming presido. See love everywhere nah! This one nah ogbonge organic love.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by zudozz: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
If no be those leprosy people, this election has been won. Nigeria is as good as saved from Anachy and doom!

But you see all those leprosy people and those people wey dey collect money for bus stop, they are used to poverty n hardship!

Tooooooooooooooooooooo tribalistic!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Viscuz: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

Good for you but your votes will not even have any effect on the total votes casted because IIGBOSS are a minority in Nigeria

Your wailing never tie wrapper yet .

E still dey stage one
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by kingyakos: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Make tinubu no near Edo o
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by kingyakos: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.

Shenanigans
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:

Your wailing never tie wrapper yet .

E still dey stage one

IPOB CARNNIBALS are always foaming at the mouth at the mention of Tinubu.

No IIGBOS person will ever smell Asso Rock, know this and know peace.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ufuosman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Impressive
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
akbonus:

but the thief called tifnubu the drug addict was in Edo to canvass for vote for the same man Pastor Ize Iyamu that Oshio mo ole labelled a thief na,but he was disgraced back home that Edo nor be Lagos,and he left with his soaked pampers because he has exhausted the one he brought from Lagos,we don't want a thief in ASO ROCK PERIOD.YOU KEEP SEEING IBOS ANYWHERE THERE IS A MASSIVE CROWD FOR PO,dont worry that is how the vote is going to go,ibos everywhere,including Lagos.

Tinubu lives rent free in your head.

I talked about Prof. Chris Imumolen of the Accord Party presidential candidate but you saw Tinubu and you are foaming at the mouth all by yourself.

You need help. You go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Viscuz: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBALS are always foaming at the mouth at the mention of Tinubu.

No IIGBOS person will ever smell Asso Rock, know this and know peace.

Almajiri keep wailing
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oh boy! Edo state is lock down 4 obi oh! grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:

Almajiri keep wailing

1) Almajiri that uses IIGBOS as SLAVES
2) Almajiri that controls Nigeria
3) Almajiri that locked up CARNNIBAL Nnamdi Kanu and ensured he is eating watery beans in prison
4) Almajiri that ensured that no IIGBOS ever rule Nigeria
5) Almajiri that TURTURED&MASACRED over 3 million IIGBOS during CIVIL war
6) Almajiri that is ready to TURTURE&MASACRE any IPOB SLAVE that tries any rubbish
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Zane2point4(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.

Soludo is fast loosing credibility sir!
Theres protest in anambra abt heavy texation ,even market women,pls leave that man!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Genesis21(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
If it was Atiku or Tinubu rally, you will see hypocrite people saying rented crowd. In Obi rally, saints and Angels must full there always .
Am not surprised though, this was how Buhari was package for us. I believe Obi will be worse.
The problem of Nigeria is the presidency but the Senate and representative.

Vote good Senate and representative, see Nigeria change to Singapore.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless my Edo Brothers
God bless Peter Obi
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Solome: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Genesis21:
If it was Atiku or Tinubu rally, you will see hypocrite people saying rented crowd. In Obi rally, saints and Angels must full there always .
Am not surprised though, this was how Buhari was package for us. I believe Obi will be worse.
The problem of Nigeria is the presidency but the Senate and representative.

Vote good Senate and representative, see Nigeria change to Singapore.
who Is now the good senator and representative you talking about undecided
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Skty: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
don’t just rant on SM.
if you have any evidence against TINUBU,kindly drag his ass to Supreme Court or tag FBI to review his already settled case.
I wonder how US will only makes tinubu forfeit his $400k without going to JAIL if truly he his into drug deal.

Tinubu should be the one suing the US for defamation of character. You are lucky it didn't happen in Malaysia, Tinubu would have faced death sentence.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Lightorder: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Men dem !

What thing I love about Edo people is that they stand for what they believe like Mad!

My best regards to OBA .
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Solababa91(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi here, Obi there, I thought his party is said to not have had structure and cannot move far, make una leave structureless person alone nah.
Okealaaye:
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

Ok

We will still vote for him, Sir
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by kenx1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
DSC7:
God Bless OBIdients in Edo......

Nigeria must be great again...

Edo no be Lagos even the governor can attest to it
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Guyman01: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo is the most Obidient state in Nigeria, even Gov Obaseki confessed that his family and that of his Deputy Comrade Philip are Obidient despite their being PDP members
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Polchiz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I can count 130 people grin
Vote competence
Yet Lagos is the most independent state
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by luluosas(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
You are very very stupid
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.