Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State (36081 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by pussyphilia(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo is one great state with majority of the people enlightened One thing I have observed with their voting pattern is that they hardly attach sentiments. If you're not doing well, they simply kick you out.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Killermamba: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

But all igbos from Anambra wants to go to lagos to make millions, even in movies all igbo brethren dread lagos to hit it big, oga stop the hatred and enjoy the good things BAT has to offer...
Am really happy for you right now cos you've seen the good of all things we win together as we voted for BOLA AHMED TINUBU

No hatred bro, just fact.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ugbarreta(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Never in the history of this new Nigeria have we seen this kind of love and true patriotism from Nigerians. All I see here is genuine love. We love you our in-coming President. Obi-Datti is coming!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by gassbee: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
since all those u v been supporting have been loosing steadily, u should have idea of wat is gonna happen to ur new candidate
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Akdot99: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
keep up the good work
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:
These are some pictures from obident gathering in Edo state.

Remember it's not just one venue but happening in 3 different locations inside Edo state.

More pictures later

mmmh na Organic Crowd be this

you see uniform any where
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by maxzzo1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
How Atiku and Tinubu wan take win for SS and SE sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Killermamba:

No hatred bro, just fact.
I get you brother, I think it's democracy that's y we have choice to our individual choice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by RoyalBlu(f): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
What a memorable day.

The love for Peter Obi here is so palpable.

Really wish I could wait up...

Omo!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Jman06(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
The support for Peter Obi in Edo state is solid!

Only a masochist will still vote for APC in 2023 after these years of hardship.

Vote for Peter Obi!

Vote Labor Party!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Igboslayer: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Finally, there will be a contest in Edo state...Plateau and Nasarawa was a total failure. This is how a presidential crowd looks like. Not that obituary campaign they called presidential campaign. Here, is a state to work on for the remaining two parties. Obi have really showed their strength here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nosalucho008: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London
Your father is the most stupid man who lived on earth. You don't insult a whole ethnic group because u are being stupid

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by mokset123: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
OkutaNla:
The crowd should better collect their appearance fees o. Make their matter no go be like Abia own. I don talk my own.
we no dey give shishi, if you don gerit then fogerit
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ofexpryz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
What is happening here!? Is this not the party without a structure? I am confused right now cos its already looking great come February.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Dikaveli(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.

� We go still vote peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by southsouthking(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
You see where anybody for wear Ankara or uniform?
We dey ground live and direct dey press their neck.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nosalucho008: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London

Your father is the most stupid man who lived on earth. You don't insult a whole ethnic group because u are being stupid

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by 4ward4: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
The day obi ported to Labour Party was the day tinubu win

grin grin grin Nah so buhari Love spread like a wild fire in 2015. Guess what ? He won.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by deeva2: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi is coming..

To Biafra land..

Not Aso rock..

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Naira20: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kai...
Tenses:

Youths!! The next crude oil in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi wins you'll will see the refined potentials of Nigerian youths
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Vote obi let godswill be done!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Godispeace: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
oponu. be masturbating over nonsense
Skty:

With drugs? A drug baron wins?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Grgton:
Edo for Obi?

Interesting. This is a state where there are lots of sensible people
Edo nor be Lagos oh!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
4ward4:

grin grin grin Nah so buhari Love spread like a wild fire in 2015. Guess what ? He won.
only SS/SE vote will bring him in?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by 43Ronin: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truly edo n be lagos...
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by PeterObi4LP: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edonite have seen the light. Lagosians should fellow suit.

Oba ghato kpere ise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by seunjungle1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
E no even shake our table....
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by PeterObi4LP: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edonite are very wicked
Under this HOT sun una still dey press Agbadorians neck. �

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by OfficialAPCNig: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

Ok

We will still vote for him
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Genesils(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
People of Edo state are really down for Peter Obi... Impressive!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by akbonus: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.

just like everybody now believe the true and certified copy of the 15 page documents containing the criminal case of Amoda the drug baron who jump bail in CHICAGO(Bobo chicago ni)who is Soludo?the failed clueless CNB governor abi?after 8 years, that is if he gets a second tenure,we will read his score card.we are not move by whatever anyone says but what God has destined about OBIDATTI this is their time and not the time of the criminal old drugee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.