Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State (36080 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
wealth2u:
U look more deranged than the edited picture of Mr. Peter Obi himself

So it is now edited after your Peter Obi disgraced himself on a live national TV

Obi or any IIGBOS will never smell the presidency.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Slynation(m): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Even the gods are with us...
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2022
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi
You must be typing from a mental rehabilitation facility to have tagged Edo people with such insensitive name.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by wealth2u(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2022
At least u have an option in either embracing High tensioned transformer or run into a fast moving Trailer.....With either of those, u will not find helper but straight to where Bigots, Traitors and Racists like u end. Oponu.....every saint person is Ipob to a fool like u
haslaw:

So it is now edited after your Peter Obi disgraced himself on a live national TV

Obi or any IIGBOS will never smell the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by CheapHomes1: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I can count 130 people grin
Vote competence

How is increasing IGR the sane thing as competence? Can you explain how Tinubu achieved this 400% increase in IGR? Also, kindly give us a brief on alpha beta
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kingsley10000: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Give it to Edo State.... They're madly in love with Peter Obi and once they love you, na you go beg them to stop.

God bless Mr Peter Obi

God bless Edo State.

God bless Delta State.
Omo people love this man o
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by jamace(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Viscuz:
These are some pictures from obident gathering in Edo state.

Remember it's not just one venue but happening in 3 different locations inside Edo state.

More pictures later

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

What's stopping him from creating such in Anambra is he handicap ni? cheesy

ogbeni, i am not your father - i can’t send you to school to learn english comprehension - please go and cry to your father who failed to send you to school to learn how to read and understand english language- thank you!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
ogbonti:

ogbeni, i am not your father - i can’t send you to school to learn english comprehension - please go and cry to your father who failed to send you to school to learn how to read and understand english language- thank you!
grin grin werey is sounding so pained like someone who has hot rod in his anus cheesy
I'm sure your lazy father failed you, that's the more reason you can think of my dad failing me... sorry to disappoint you.he did not fail me tongue
Peter obi's pig, full grown zombie, they don't see anything good, hence the reason nothing good ever comes your way, full of bitterness and envy shior.. spit on your skull
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

grin grin werey is sounding so pained like someone who has hot rod in his anus cheesy
I'm sure your lazy father failed you, that's the more reason you can think of my dad failing me... sorry to disappoint you.he did not fail me tongue
Peter obi's pig, full grown zombie, they don't see anything good, hence the reason nothing good ever comes your way, full of bitterness and envy shior.. spit on your skull

just like a tout that you are, you are resorting to insults because you can’t afford common sense grin every i di ot can curse but not every one have common sense and you don’t have common sense- you reason with your anus and everyone reading your post is so ashamed of your father grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
ogbonti:

just like a tout that you are, you are resorting to insults because you can’t afford common sense grin every i di ot can curse but not every one have common sense and you don’t have common sense- you reason with your anus and everyone reading your post is so ashamed of your father grin
You know y cos your father is so worthless, a dog poop is more useful than that man you call a father cheesy grin
Ntor oya gat you rine bro na me and you this weekend
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You know y cos your father is so worthless, a dog poop is more useful than that man you call a father cheesy grin
Ntor oya gat you rine bro na me and you this weekend

you are just in sifia pains grin ndooooo grin

chai e pain am ooooo grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
ogbonti:

you are just in sifia pains grin ndooooo grin

chai e pain am ooooo grin
See this one oo cheesy cheesy
Pain fire, you're telling me how you're feeling. Useless son of many fathers tongue... Bring it on bro I gat time
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See this one oo cheesy cheesy
Pain fire, you're telling me how you're feeling. Useless son of many fathers tongue... Bring it on bro I gat time

joblessness join the painment hahahahah grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
ogbonti:

joblessness join the painment hahahahah grin
Guess what? I love the fact you're making your self happy, but sorry gay, you're fooling yourself, a useless boy living in self denial...I love it whenever you're pained kiss
Zombies on the loose
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Guess what? I love the fact you're making your self happy, but sorry gay, you're fooling yourself, a useless boy living in self denial...I love it whenever you're pained kiss
Zombies on the loose

i will forever live in your head rent free while you languish and lament in sifia pains grin grin grin hahahhaha
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by LiveWithIt: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
ogbonti:

i will forever live in your head rent free while you languish and lament in sifia pains grin grin grin hahahhaha
Hahaha cheesy grin
You'll forever be a tenant, who has received free accomodation cause he's so useless to pay a dime... Hmm lazy son of a lazy father, lazy ipob youth

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ogbonti: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahaha cheesy grin
You'll forever be a tenant, who has received free accomodation cause he's so useless to pay a dime... Hmm lazy son of a lazy father, lazy ipob youth

chai sifia pains no good oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by effort1: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See excuse, he's sounding pained hahaha cheesy grin you're dull and still stupid in your dullness, Shai no Wonder you're called Obi supporters and obiDENSE

You are the really dull person.

How can you compare Anambra to Lagos when you know their allocations differ?

You always sound very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.