Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State (36083 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Whiteways: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love this movement, fine faces. Smiling every where. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by DestinyNigga: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Do you expect Soludo to endorse Peter Obi on the detriment of his own party? Don't you know he's scared that labour party will win all the position in Anambra state? No allow them use ur head
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by jcross19: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
only a brainy person will understand my comment
you have no brain...APC have turned Nigeria to most dangerous nation for foreigners and highest number of displaced people on earth without experiencing war oooh .. Only stupid and ape can be campaigning for APC..
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by onuman: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Votes of illiterate and semi-literate Nigerians in the north of Nigeria are what Tinubu hopes to win with.
He refuses to face the enlightened media men and other presidential candidates in debates in order to escape hard questions. A crook will always remain a crook.
Tinubu must face the journalists or forget his presidential ambition.

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Abujaexpress: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Welcome to the Spiritual Home of Labour Party

Pa Michael Imoudu state.
Adams Oshiomole
Peter Akpason
Peter Esele

On point
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Viscuz: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

1) Almajiri that uses IIGBOS as SLAVES
2) Almajiri that controls Nigeria
3) Almajiri that locked up CARNNIBAL Nnamdi Kanu and ensured he is eating watery beans in prison
4) Almajiri that ensured that no IIGBOS ever rule Nigeria
5) Almajiri that TURTURED&MASACRED over 3 million IIGBOS during CIVIL war
6) Almajiri that is ready to TURTURE&MASACRE any IPOB SLAVE that tries any rubbish

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Neitan(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by 368aderiyike: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is really massive.This is really massive....
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Cyberterror: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Deluded Obi Pandora is still hiring students and IPOB to do rally for him. They will shock him on election day grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by eldeens: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Cry blood grin
I will cry blood now but i pity you cos you will cry all your flesh come 2023
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by haslaw(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=Viscuz post=118311144][/quote]

My IIGBO SLAVE
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by ElSudani: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
DSC7:
God Bless OBIdients in Edo......

Nigeria must be great again...

These are probably all the zombidients in Southern Nigeria. They came by buses to Benin.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by okoroemeka(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:
These are some pictures from obident gathering in Edo state.

Remember it's not just one venue but happening in 3 different locations inside Edo state.

More pictures later

a new spirit of patriotism and hope is sweeping over Nigeria and Nigerians are seeing that it is possible to build a new Nigeria were everybody regardless your tribe and religion can be proud to call themselves nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
All men smiling cause hope for new Nigeria is here.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Babaken(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
a new spirit of patriotism and hope is sweeping over Nigeria and Nigerians are seeing that it is possible to build a new Nigeria were everybody regardless your tribe and religion can be proud to call themselves nigerians
rewrite is in capital letters so that people can see it very well to read.

I wish I can translate it to all Nigeria languages.

New and fresh Nigeria is here.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Monday60655(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo people's love for Obi is raw and immeasurable.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by zombieHUNTER: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
Efforts in FUTILITY! It shall avail nix. Once, I was Obidient carrying Obi's matter for head like it's nobody's business. Then I heard the BOMBSHELL from Charles Chukwuka Soludo The Patriot. In a few words, very few words, he divested Peter Obi of all his pretensions and simulations. I believed all the golden words that proceeded from his mouth about Obi. Know why? I cannot pretend to know Boy Tunde more than his mother. If Soludo said it, then it must be true! Just because if Crocodile comes from the river to announce that Alligator has backaches, can anyone call him a liar? Peter Obi has had it! Afghaneasterns should advise him to withdraw, if only because this next dance is for folks who know the tune. Politics no be Moonlight Play, I tell you.

what do you want an APGA Governor to say?.. about a labour party presidential candidate..

ode.. get another excuse to support the devilish APc , that's if you won't be kidnapped before this year runs out..

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by wealth2u(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
U look more deranged than the edited picture of Mr. Peter Obi himself
haslaw:
EDO people are the most ST00PEED people in the world for supporting a deranged fraud like Peter Obi. Peter Obi claims to be a youth when he is over 60 years old. Peter Obi claims to have developed Anambra more than Dubai and London

Prof. Chris Imumolen is the Accord Party presidential candidate who is a real youth and is just 39 years. He has established 3 universities in Africa

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and lunatics will campaign for the deranged fraud called Peter Obi
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Gaabasky: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo no be Lagos.

Obi no be Tinubu.
Good for Obi's party. All Atiku vote and small part of Tinubu Don go LP.
The kind curse wey Atiku go curse Obi and Wike river osun with her spirit no go wash am
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by mrkings84(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

And he Losted
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by 4ward4: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
only SS/SE vote will bring him in?

You think Middle belt are Fools?It is a show of strength, Apc rubbed it right in their face undermining the greater ratio of Christains in the Belt.
This is indirectly an organized religion census for the region.
3 Sure Zones already in his purse...APc and Pdp should fight for the remaining 3 Zones.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by chrizzyace: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apc shoot theirselves on the foot for bringing Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by VERDA: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

Keep deceiving yourself that u were for Obi not anyone...so of all the silly propaganda against Obi, it's Soludo saying his investment is worth nothing that made you stop supporting him. Lol.

You go cry taya..
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Kelvin3476: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Hahahha is your head paining you? cheesy grin
MAYBE U EYE IS PAINING U .
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by labelle123(f): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
The day obi ported to Labour Party was the day tinubu win
Where should he port to for him to win?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by bennyflipy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi

What do you have to say??

Abi we should leave till February to press their necks when INEC will announce the Jagaban of Africa as president

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by PandoraObi: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
bennyflipy:
PandoraObi

What do you have to say??

Abi we should leave till February to press their necks when INEC will announce the Jagaban of Africa as president
Labour party, Peter Obi and his zombidients are just wasting their time
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Ance4Liverpool: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
This are Angry Nigerians,
Genuine labour party members,
No mobilization fees,
No Shi Shi,
Vote wisely if you like
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Ance4Liverpool: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
No mobilization fees
No Shi Shi
Gathering of angry and tired Nigerians

Vote wisely if you like
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

what do you want an APGA Governor to say?.. about a labour party presidential candidate..

ode.. get another excuse to support the devilish APc , that's if you won't be kidnapped before this year runs out..

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by zombieHUNTER: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=Okealaaye post=118317751][/quote]

Rubbish...

Nigeria isn't unsalvageable..

only Renewed hopeless idiots believe so
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo no be lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.