Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? (4647 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / How The North East Will Vote In Percentages / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Donsheddy: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Sw don't give bloc votes to outsiders but they always give bloc votes to yorubas.tinubu will get at least 60% here.ss next year will be won narrowly also,sharing votes while obi will win se massively.so sw will cancel se,ss canc nc.it will now be who polls highest in ne/nw with spread

The South south where I stay or another one...
I can't say for other region but you see south east and south south...
Labour party is getting nothing less than 70% from both region...

As much as 80 in the east

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

No,he just needs to encourage large turnout.he needs to attract them with material incentives like first ten people to come out to vote in so so units will get so so prizes..he needs to focus more on the north
I insist, Obi victory lies down south.
It is much more easier to convince an average southerner than an average northerner.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by PeterObi4LP: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Keep demarketing Tinubu thinking you are making sense. There is no how Northerners will leave Atiku and Kwankwaso core Muslim and core Fulani their own sons who have their interest at heart, to go and vote one Omo ale, fake Muslim and infidel called Agbado over their sons.

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Donsheddy: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I insist, Obi victory lies down south.
It is much more easier to convince an average southerner than an average northerner.

Exactly he needs to suck all the votes coming from his stronghold...
Convince more people to come out and vote.

Kwankwanso Is already doing the spoiler in the north

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

I dont use social media,I speak directly and relate with people on ground.the north is divided among the three..I never said tinubu is loved

Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. Tinubu is loved especially for supporting Buhari to power but the issues surrounding his personality, his current state and Nigeria's disgraceful state sadly has also painted him bad. It's a tall order for grassroot politicians to convince the people to vote APC considering what we are experiencing. Most of the political elites in APC are playing safe. They support the party but ain't much involved as in 2015.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Donsheddy:

Exactly he needs to suck all the votes coming from his stronghold...
Convince more people to come out and vote.

Kwankwanso Is already doing the spoiler in the north
Well said..
Imagine having 50-60% voter turnout from SE alone and getting up to 90% of such votes to himself, that's around 5million votes already from just one zone..
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Donsheddy: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Well said..
Imagine having 50-60% voter turnout from SE alone and getting up to 90% of such votes to himself, that's around 5million votes already from just one zone..

Exactly....

That will cancelled out what' ever the three can grab from n.w each.

A good outing in the west like 30 %
That will reduce tinubus vote.

And a good outing in the n.c like 35%

Will also reduce tinubu and Atiku votes.

S.s will cancel what ever they can grab from n.w....

Then good 10 from n.w and 10% from n.e and it's done

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Donsheddy:

The South south where I stay or another one...
I can't say for other region but you see south east and south south...
Labour party is getting nothing less than 70% from both region...

As much as 80 in the east

I am also from the ss.obi cannot get 70% abeg.obi can't even win aks and bayelsa.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by GoodLife4live: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You wish. Buhari who said people should vote for whoever they like or another one.
I thought Asiwaju is the national leader of APC. When did that change grin grin
There's no such thing as Buhari supporter like you Tinubu supporters think it. Notherners adopted Buhari as their consensus candidate since 2003 yet he lost 2007 elections against Yaradua in that same North. His home state was not ruled by his party till 2015. What am I saying? His senatorial zone was ruled by PDP till 2015.
Buhari is pro-north. That's why the northerners love him and trust him, not because his name is Buhari. Nothern interest is shifting away from APC.
Since Buhari is going to lead APC campaigns across the North, why has Tinubu been holding meetings with northerners in different states without Buhari. He should focus on the South then and leave the North alone for Buhari to work his magic don't you think?

U be baby for politics....

Yaradua didn't win buhari in the core north...

Buhari won yaradua in NW and me... While yaradua won in NC ,sw , ss and se....in history no POLITICAL candidate that has won BUHARI in the NW and ne ....
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Aiel123:

You have raised good points.
People have already made their up on their respective candidates.
Campaign helps in Winnipeg over the undecided voters who constitute a huge figure of voters.

Yeah the undecided to my mind are about quarter of the voting population. Here in the North Obi is always in the discourse as an alternative to Atiku and Tinubu but he is not getting much attention beyond the NC. I also think Atiku is an alternative in the South. APC is on ground but the present state of NIGERIA is de-marketing her thus the alternative.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Donsheddy: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

I am also from the ss.obi cannot get 70% abeg.obi can't even win aks and bayelsa.

Who will win those two states.....

Rivers State is locked down for obi...
And Rivers state influences bayelsa..

Don't tell me you believe atiku is winning AKS cus of Pdp...

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by GoodLife4live: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Donsheddy:

Exactly....

That will cancelled out what' ever the three can grab from n.w each.

A good outing in the west like 30 %
That will reduce tinubus vote.

And a good outing in the n.c like 35%

Will also reduce tinubu and Atiku votes.

S.s will cancel what ever they can grab from n.w....

Then good 10 from n.w and 10% from n.e and it's done

Bros Peter obi is not winning ... He need 25% in 24 states.... Election is not won by majority votes..but by 2/3 votes.... Your votes must give reflections of nigerianism hahahah
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Bros Peter obi is not winning ... He need 25% in 24 states.... Election is not won by majority votes..but by 2/3 votes.... Your votes must reflect moherianism

And where will Obi get even the majority votes from? SE and SS?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U be baby for politics....

Yaradua didn't win buhari in the core north...

Buhari won yaradua in NW and me... While yaradua won in NC ,sw , ss and se....in history no POLITICAL candidate that has won BUHARI in the NW and ne ....
Really?
So how did he get 24m as against Buhari's 6m
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DMerciful(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
But you believe Yorubas will vote for their son Tinubu?
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
But you believe Yorubas will vote for their son Tinubu?

Yoruba is one tribe,north is not a tribe
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
You're trying to be clever by half! Who are the people in North-West? Not Hausa-Fulanis?
garfield1:

Yoruba is one tribe,north is not a tribe
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
You're trying to be clever by half! Who are the people in North-West? Not Hausa-Fulanis?

They always vote for a core fulani from north west not nc or ne.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DMerciful(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is more Fulani than Bubu. Have you seen Bubu speak fulfude, but Atiku does fluently
garfield1:

They always vote for a core fulani from north west not nc or ne.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Atiku is more Fulani than Bubu. Have you seen Bubu speak fulfude, but Atiku does fluently

Funny.is fula by language? It is by your beliefs and character.atiku is not actually fulani but kilba. He only claims fulani for politics
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DMerciful(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Language and ancestry are the major factors and not necessarily character and beliefs.
There is no reason why a Northerner would insist on APC that has brought so much pain
garfield1:

Funny.is fula by language? It is by your beliefs and character.atiku is not actually fulani but kilba. He only claims fulani for politics
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Language and ancestry are the major factors and not necessarily character and beliefs.
There is no reason why a Northerner would insist on APC that has brought so much pain

Why then will they go back to pdp that they vomitted
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by EmekaA125(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Exactly.
Obi supporters like convincing themselves with lies told to themselves.
I support Obi but i know that he cannot win.
Election is close.
You are not supporting Peter Obi. Allow him to lose. Why being bothered??
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by EmekaA125(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Obi 98%

Kwankwaso and Atiku will share 2%

Nothing for BAT.

I saw this when I was taken to the mountain tops and from my vantage position on Mount Mkpuri miri overlooking the capital of Biafra , Chukwu Ibiam alongside my ancestor Abraham , Jacob and Moses handed me this vision alongside an emblazed flag of Biafra .

Always spewing trash like a lun.atic.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by EmekaA125(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi will lose Bayelsa
Are you no longer supporting Obi? Bayelsa is PDP but Obi will get vote there.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DMerciful(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Before PDP, they had non to compare with, so they thought they were not getting a good deal. With APC, they can compare before(PDP era) and now and see that even with benefit of hindsight and experience, APC still failed woefully and Nigerians across would be happy to go back to 2014.

Its like leaving your ex and finding out your current gf is 10x worse than your ex. You can certainly go back to her or go to the confirmed decent lady in town...LP
garfield1:

Why then will they go back to pdp that they vomitted
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Before PDP, they had non to compare with, so they thought they were not getting a good deal. With APC, they can compare before(PDP era) and now and see that even with benefit of hindsight and experience, APC still failed woefully and Nigerians across would be happy to go back to 2014.

Its like leaving your ex and finding out your current gf is 10x worse than your ex. You can certainly go back to her or go to the confirmed decent lady in town...LP

That's why they will divide votes between 4 parties
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by DadaHammed: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?

You are deceiving your skull..

Thiefnubbu to lu'le..Abdul05 are you doubting?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Leading In Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial District / A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel. / "We Wont - Repeat - Wont Renew Iwu's Tenure" Jonathan Assures Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.