Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? (4641 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / How The North East Will Vote In Percentages / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by 00FFT00(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And how does that, in any way, changes the outcome of the national election?

It will help secure the loss and disgrace waiting for the pissing machine.

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Aiel123:

Some people doesn't know what 95% electoral victory means
It's not possible.
Infact if Buhari should get 18% in SE ,then Atiku and Tinubu will get higher...
GEJ managed a 90% upward electoral victory because the opposition parties has no root in SE then unlike now.
Gej got more than 95% votes in Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Bayelsa in 2011/2015

2 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by tuniski: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Point is, the north will divide...

The youths wants Obi...

Atiku is more popular than Kwankwaso and Tinubu..But Obi is gaining his grown.

You have to not rely on statistics of 2015 because anything can change.

My hope for Obi is in the south and a little from the North over their division.

But if Kwankwaso eventually merge with Atiku, then, the votes will favour Obi more. because this will run to a regional vote count....
You mean Igbo youth, abi?

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't understand what your empty bragging is about. Did APC win Kano guber in 2019? Capital NO.
Same way y'all bragged about Osun in 2018 and it has come to bite you in the butt in 2022.
The fact remains there's a very high chance APC will lose Kano next year.

As for Buhari's votes, the simple question is if they are transferrable especially in Kano. Results from Kano has always proven otherwise. He won Kano in 2011 presidential while his party (CPC) did not even win any seat in the Senate or guber. I just gave you an example of 2019 also. Mind you, Kwankwaso's group actually voted for Buhari in 2019 and not Atiku. That was one of Atiku's main grouse with Kwankwaso then. So it's only a neophyte that will think APC will repeat Buhari's margin in Kano if they even manage to win.

This happened in Zamfara 2 days ago... It will happen in all other northern states. What would make a Buhari's supporter vote for Atiku against Buhari's party? Buhari is still the leader of the APC and will be leading the APC campaign across the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1FfAybtNk
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by jumper524(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol.....

So the North will dash Tinubu votes and leave their sons...Atiku and Kwankwaso?

Una supposed rest abeg!
ok you no from north and I'm from north..
I dey vote tinubu ahead of Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Kyase(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:
Sokoto
Apc 37% pdp 40% nnpp 21% obi 2%

Kebbi
Apc 45% pdp 35% nnpp 15% lp 5%

Zamfara
Apc 60% pdp 20% nnpp 20 lp 0.0%

Katsina
Apc 40% pdp 35% nnpp 23% lp 3%

Kano
Apc 25% pdp 20% nnpp 45% lp 5%

Kaduna
Apc 30% pdp 20 % nnpp 25% lp 25%

Jigawa
Apc 43% pdp 30% nnpp 25% lp 2%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Dominique
Mukina2
Gaabasky
Oghenaogie
Idrisenagi
Penguin2
Vicdom
Kahal
Kyase
Indispensable85
Silver tongue
Majole

As things stands now
This is my honest prediction in percentage

Kebbi: ApC 40%. Pdp 40%. Nnpp 20%
Zamfara: Apc 75% pdp 20% nnpp 5%
Katisna : apc 50% pdp 35% nnpp 25%
Kano : apc 35% pdp 25% nnpp 30% LP 10%
Kaduna: apc 30% pdp 30% nnpp 20% LP 20%
Sokoto : apc 35% pdp 45% nnpp 15% LP 5%
Jigawa APc 30% pdp 30% nnpp 40%
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ALTERNATEID: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi will lose Bayelsa

Yes, Atiku should win Bayelsa.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

This happened in Zamfara 2 days ago... It will happen in all other northern states. What would make a Buhari's supporter vote for Atiku against Buhari's party? Buhari is still the leader of the APC and will be leading the APC campaign across the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1FfAybtNk
You wish. Buhari who said people should vote for whoever they like or another one.
I thought Asiwaju is the national leader of APC. When did that change grin grin
There's no such thing as Buhari supporter like you Tinubu supporters think it. Notherners adopted Buhari as their consensus candidate since 2003 yet he lost 2007 elections against Yaradua in that same North. His home state was not ruled by his party till 2015. What am I saying? His senatorial zone was ruled by PDP till 2015.
Buhari is pro-north. That's why the northerners love him and trust him, not because his name is Buhari. Nothern interest is shifting away from APC.
Since Buhari is going to lead APC campaigns across the North, why has Tinubu been holding meetings with northerners in different states without Buhari. He should focus on the South then and leave the North alone for Buhari to work his magic don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by mrvitalis(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Still,buhari didnt have more than 90% in any state even with writing of results manually
But Jonathan did

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You wish. Buhari who said people should vote for whoever they like or another one.
I thought Asiwaju is the national leader of APC. When did that change grin grin
There's no such thing as Buhari supporter like you Tinubu supporters think it. Notherners adopted Buhari as their consensus candidate since 2003 yet he lost 2007 elections against Yaradua in that same North. His home state was not ruled by his party till 2015. What am I saying? His senatorial zone was ruled by PDP till 2015.
Buhari is pro-north. That's why the northerners love him and trust him, not because his name is Buhari. Nothern interest is shifting away from APC.
Since Buhari is going to lead APC campaigns across the North, why has Tinubu been holding meetings with northerners in different states without Buhari. He should focus on the South then and leave the North alone for Buhari to work his magic don't you think?

What kind of question is this? Because Buhari is leading campaigns, the flagbearer doesn't need to meet with electorates?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Abdu81: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?

Beyond sentiments?
But obi will have 1% abi ?

No where for tinubu.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by saintkel(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?
and then Lagos will give Obi n Atiku more votes than Tinubu
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Aiel123: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Gej got more than 95% votes in Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Bayelsa in 2011/2015
You're right
90%upward was what I wrote.
Did you see Obi polling that same feat?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

What kind of question is this? Because Buhari is leading campaigns, the flagbearer doesn't need to meet with electorates?
You said Buhari will lead campaigns
I never saw a pic of Buhari meeting with electorates in the SW in 2019

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thïefnubu Urchins have forgotten that Buhari is not the candidate of APC in the forthcoming election.

Thïefnubu is hoping to inherit Buhari's 12million votes.

He will be disgraced in the North.

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by onomeabuja: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol.....

So the North will dash Tinubu votes and leave their sons...Atiku and Kwankwaso?

Una supposed rest abeg!
No mind d op...
E b like say na chalk him swallow this morning for his false & deceptive Apc grin

2 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Aiel123: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:

As things stands now

You overrated NNPP in Jigawa.
And labor in Kano.Gej in 2015 managed only 10%.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by snowball11(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Imagine the rubbish stat this expired urchin is doling out! undecided
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Aiel123:

You're right
90%upward was what I wrote.
Did you see Obi polling that same feat?
Obi will do that in the 5 SE states..

Just came back from East, almost everyone there is rooting for Obi, both APC and PDP members.

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
saintkel:
and then Lagos will give Obi n Atiku more votes than Tinubu

Obi can win lagos but certainly not atiku.obi is very popular,atiku is not
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Beyond sentiments?
But obi will have 1% abi ?

No where for tinubu.

Yes outside Kaduna
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

But Jonathan did

He was the incumbent na.pdp was completely dominant in se/ss unlike now.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

What was the merit. Remind me

You didnt remind me of the technicality to start with
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:

As things stands now

Credible but if kwankwaso should win jigawa,why would he lose in kano? I think apc will win kebbi
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

You didnt remind me of the technicality to start with
Lol. So why are correcting me when you're not even sure. Are your fingers itching you?
Go and play with sand na
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Same thing I was telling someone today earlier.

I told him that Atiku should attempt and leave for a less popular party like Obi did, let's see if he can pull the kind of crowd Obi is pulling..

After Buhari na Obi in terms of most popular politicians in recent times..
Kwankwoso nd Tinibu are good also.

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

True,sokoto,kebbi and zamfara were once part of old sokoto.yerima is an extremist and cannot align with a moderate atiku.he will rather align with kwankwaso or tinubu.moreover,he has been edged out of power by yari who is on the ballot.nnpp night outscore pdp in zamfara.atiku surest state is sokoto but if tambuwal isn't careful,it might slip away

Politics in the North is not like what is obtained in the South. The protege is Yari. The North is campaigning on the capacity of a person not party, it's a careful way of saying the North owes no party allegiance.

Now get this clear, your constant refusal to believe Atiku is a candidate that commands respect and followership is the North changes nothing. The persons you mentioned are those close to him and play along when it becomes expedient. NNPP is Kano centric

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by surgical: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
APC will win the NE, SW and NC. Atiku should win NE and Peter Obi SE. SS for now is really very close to call but I think Atiku should win Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom. Obi may win Edo. Rivers will go with whoever Wike decides to support while Cross River may go to APC. Overall, Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
delusion
You are supporting Tinubu because of Ethnicity, so you should expect others will do the same so that put Tinubu at a disadvantage on the other hand he is running on the platform of party that has failed, so what special thing about Tinubu will the other tribes consider to leave their own and vote for your Tinubu, nothing, this is just wishful thinking, you are imagining that other people see Tinubu through thesame prism like Lagosians it's not so my dear brother

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will win Lagos

2 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Kyase(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Aiel123:

You overrated NNPP in Jigawa.
And labor in Kano.Gej in 2015 managed only 10%.

They all contested against the goat Buhari
Now the little little foxes are out
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Aiel123: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Obi will do that in the 5 SE states..

Just came back from East, almost everyone there is rooting for Obi, both APC and PDP members.
Okay
What about career politicians in the east? Like Umahi and co( Their counterpart in PDP)
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Let's all wait for the 2023 general elections and stop all these wrong assumptions.
I don't know who's going to win and can't say but I know something historic is bound to happen that time.
Might not even be related to the winning of the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basket Of Tomatoes Now #15,000 From #42,000 / Nnpc Faults Kwara’s Claim On Oil Discovery / Dangote Could Be Igbo. Why Is Dangote Neglecting Igboland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.