Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? (4639 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / How The North East Will Vote In Percentages / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Aiel123: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Hmmm.even buhari didnt get 90% in any state,obi won't get that except in anambra.we had this discussion in 2019.amechi or osibanjo would have been worse
Some people doesn't know what 95% electoral victory means
It's not possible.
Infact if Buhari should get 18% in SE ,then Atiku and Tinubu will get higher...
GEJ managed a 90% upward electoral victory because the opposition parties has no root in SE then unlike now.

2 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Jogs1900: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

He's from the SouthEast....

See question oh.... As if I mention Northwest!
But didn't you see the OP's assumptions were on Northwest region.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Jogs1900:

But didn't you see the OP's assumptions were on Northwest region.

Did you not see me mentioning the North?

And just in case you don't know, North is United....and they speak in one voice....It's all about Islam over there....

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by tctrills: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:
Sokoto
Apc 37% pdp 40% nnpp 21% obi 2%

Kebbi
Apc 45% pdp 35% nnpp 15% lp 5%

Zamfara
Apc 60% pdp 20% nnpp 20 lp 0.0%

Katsina
Apc 40% pdp 35% nnpp 23% lp 3%

Kano
Apc 25% pdp 20% nnpp 45% lp 5%

Kaduna
Apc 30% pdp 20 % nnpp 25% lp 25%

Jigawa
Apc 43% pdp 30% nnpp 25% lp 2%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Dominique
Mukina2
Gaabasky
Oghenaogie
Idrisenagi
Penguin2
Vicdom
Kahal
Kyase
Indispensable85
Silver tongue
Majole
Coming from someone that can't speak a word of Hausa and has never left Osun state in his life.

6 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:
Sokoto
Apc 37% pdp 40% nnpp 21% obi 2%

Kebbi
Apc 45% pdp 35% nnpp 15% lp 5%

Zamfara
Apc 60% pdp 20% nnpp 20 lp 0.0%

Katsina
Apc 40% pdp 35% nnpp 23% lp 3%

Kano
Apc 25% pdp 20% nnpp 45% lp 5%

Kaduna
Apc 30% pdp 20 % nnpp 25% lp 25%

Jigawa
Apc 43% pdp 30% nnpp 25% lp 2%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Dominique
Mukina2
Gaabasky
Oghenaogie
Idrisenagi
Penguin2
Vicdom
Kahal
Kyase
Indispensable85
Silver tongue
Majole

Stop under rating the ruling party in Kano. If Kwakwanso is that popular, his candidate should be the one ruling in the state today. There is no way NNPP can get 45% and APC 25%. It would be the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Stop under rating the ruling party in Kano. If Kwakwanso is that popular, his candidate should be the one ruling in the state today. There is no way NNPP can get 45% and APC 25%. It would be the other way round.

Hmmm
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by nedu666: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Gardfield our resident inec commissioner. Allocating votes from his bedroom on basis of all voters in north are so stupid to have a mind of their own. I am yet to see a northerner allocating votes in the south. Only southerners do this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

And just in case you don't know, North is United....and they speak in one voice....It's all about Islam over there....

Atiku won't win north central.I thought you are obidient
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Check 2011 results or 2015

Still,buhari didnt have more than 90% in any state even with writing of results manually
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Jogs1900: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

I'm in the northwest and I can tell you confidently that northwest won't vote for Atiku.North is not united the way southerners think.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?
grin grin grin
Is this garfield1 or a clone?
Oya answer that same question first.
All your up apc and up buhari, where did it lead you?
Chai cheesy cheesy
fergie001 coman see somerin

4 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by 00FFT00(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Except in anambra,enugu

PDP and APC will not get 25% for presidential polls anywhere in the Southeast. Umahi and Uzodinma are lined up for a grand political disgrace.

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku won't win north central.I thought you are obidient

I live and work in Abuja and core Northern states and I have been campaigning for Obi here....

Alot of Northerners that I've approached so far are rooting for Atiku, even northern Christians as well....

When I say North, I am certain and I'm telling you that Atiku will flourish in the North and there will be no chances for Tinubu....

In the entire North, Obi and Tinubu will drag 30% while Atiku and Kwankwaso will drag 70% of the votes coming from the entire North.

8 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2022
00FFT00:

PDP and APC will not get 25% for presidential polls anywhere in the Southeast. Umahi and Uzodinma are lined up for a grand political disgrace.

And how does that, in any way, change the outcome of the national election?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I hope you know PDP actually won the guber in 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Jogs1900:

I'm in the northwest and I can tell you confidently that northwest won't vote for Atiku.North is not united the way southerners think.

I work and tour around North and I can tell you that the North is united...

7 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Says who?

2019 Presidential election result:

Buhari: 1,464,768 (78%)
Atiku: 391,593 (21%)

Tell me what has changed?
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

I live and work in Abuja and core Northern states and I have been campaigning for Obi here....

Alot of Northerners that I've approached so far are rooting for Atiku, even northern Christians as well....

When I say North, I am certain and I'm telling you that Atiku will flourish in the North and there will be no chances for Tinubu....

In the entire North, Obi and Tinubu will drag 30% while Atiku and Kwankwaso will drag 70% of the votes coming from the entire North.

Not true.against atiku,buhari had 65%.with kwankwaso now,obi and tinubu,atiku can't have more than 40% of the north except you say he is more popular than buhari.in 2019,you claimed atiku will divide north.change your narrative please.north will be divided,it will favour obi
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

That unity ended in 2015
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes at the first round
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Says who?
Maybe you were still in secondary School then. PDP won but inec declared that the margin of victory was less than cancelled votes and ordered a rerun. It was the rerun that Ganduje won through high level rigging.
The case was tossed out on technical grounds at SC.

6 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
00FFT00:

I dont know for pdp but apc will get in ebonyi and IMO.abia could join
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Yes at the first round
Tell him
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.against atiku,buhari had 65%.with kwankwaso now,obi and tinubu,atiku can't have more than 40% of the north except you say he is more popular than buhari.in 2019,you claimed atiku will divide north.change your narrative please.north will be divided,it will favour obi

Point is, the north will divide...

The youths wants Obi...

Atiku is more popular than Kwankwaso and Tinubu..But Obi is gaining his grown.

You have to not rely on statistics of 2015 because anything can change.

My hope for Obi is in the south and a little from the North over their division.

But if Kwankwaso eventually merge with Atiku, then, the votes will favour Obi more. because this will run to a regional vote count....
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by OsunOriginal: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe you were still in secondary School then. PDP won but inec declared that the margin of victory was less than cancelled votes and ordered a rerun. It was the rerun that Ganduje won through high level rigging.
grin grin grin grin grin
I just left kindergarten... Ode
The last I checked Kwakwanso was in the PDP at the time and still, they couldn't upstage the APC. Is it now that the PDP has broken into the old PDP and NNPP that the APC would lose?

I added the presidential election results in Kano to my previous response to you. PDP only got 21% of the vote in Kano with Buhari getting 78%. Again, what has changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Ebi2233: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
APC will win the NE, SW and NC. Atiku should win NE and Peter Obi SE. SS for now is really very close to call but I think Atiku should win Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom. Obi may win Edo. Rivers will go with whoever Wike decides to support while Cross River may go to APC. Overall, Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Obi will lose Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

The case was thrown out on merit not on technicalities
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Cc immaculatejoe,raumdeuter,okoroawusa
Ebi2233 is a known Igbo hater, I can't trust his opinion.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Jogs1900: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Northwest won't vote Atiku...That's the fact.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by tuniski: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Any state in South east obi gets below 95% he failed

Igbos would vote obi yes because he is obi and stands a chance ...but because there is no alternative that's why he would get that high percentage

If APC brought Ameachi or osibanjo I would tell you they would get 25% in every south east state

For Atiku ..he go shock
Chest beating kawai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin
I just left kindergarten... Ode
The last I checked Kwakwanso was in the PDP at the time and still, they couldn't upstage the APC. Is it now that the PDP has broken into the old PDP and NNPP that the APC would lose?

I added the presidential election results in Kano to my previous response to you. PDP only got 21% of the vote in Kano with Buhari getting 78%. Again, what has changed?
I don't understand what your empty bragging is about. Did APC win Kano guber in 2019? Capital NO.
Same way y'all bragged about Osun in 2018 and it has come to bite you in the butt in 2022.
The fact remains there's a very high chance APC will lose Kano next year.

As for Buhari's votes, the simple question is if they are transferrable especially in Kano. Results from Kano has always proven otherwise. He won Kano in 2011 presidential while his party (CPC) did not even win any seat in the Senate or guber. I just gave you an example of 2019 also. Mind you, Kwankwaso's group actually voted for Buhari in 2019 and not Atiku. That was one of Atiku's main grouse with Kwankwaso then. So it's only a neophyte that will think APC will repeat Buhari's margin in Kano if they even manage to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

The case was thrown out on merit not on technicalities
What was the merit. Remind me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video / Is Zoning Holding Nigeria Back? / Lagos State Govt Warns Of Another Heavy Rain - Be At Alert Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.