Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87092 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Corporate2020: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
You go come go jail ontop winch matter. Jejely pursue her and her seeds comot.

I will send her whole lineage o Satan. No single living thing will remain in her lineage. From grandparents to grandchildren to uncles, niceces, aunties, even their dogs and cats
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

I will send her whole lineage o Satan. No single living thing will remain in her lineage. From grandparents to grandchildren to uncles, niceces, aunties, even their dogs and cats
Lol! you wicked
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ohuhunsulurep: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ha, women sef,
Atleast this one even get small conscience,
To know say to dey Bleep am for her matrimonial home no good
And even know say her husband is innocent to be treated that way
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dollytino4real(f): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atarakpa:
how sure are you, that she will not continue her washing and setting business in prison house. If nah lie ask chioma ojukwu
well dat is 9ja fever

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dollytino4real(f): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baitullah:
Sadly, there's no law protecting men against such breathe-taking fraudulent sin from women.
i feel 4 d man sha
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by CBARRY1: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.

Your sense can challenge that of the gods.

You dey see road !!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by astute28: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin
iswear with my life na death go end am for both of them
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ginomel(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Some old people are foolish in their wisdom these days.

Old people wisdom is too complicated for young brain to understand, hence it looks foolish to the young ones especially the ones in Nairaland not knowing that they are the stupid ones.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ginomel:

Old people wisdom is too complicated for young brain to understand, hence it looks foolish to the young ones especially the ones in Nairaland not knowing that they are the stupid ones.

Stupidity is relative.
In the end, everyone is stupid.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ginomel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupidity is relative.
In the end, everyone is stupid.

Some people are stupid not everyone specially those that finds the words of wisdom very challenging to understand.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by James289(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jesus Christ!!! I fear my gender

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.