Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87093 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Das1mama: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2022
wink2015:

It is not Late Don Williams.
The song is by late Jim Reeves.
Late Jim Reeves died in a plane crash in 31st July, 1964.
Thanks for the correction sir!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MSesan: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
You go come go jail ontop winch matter. Jejely pursue her and her seeds comot.

Nothing cause death more than heart broken in this generation.

I just dey pity the man embarassed
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmmm! This is very deep
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Harkstetunz: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's the pathetic truth.
Most of these sidemen phuck them like whores without dignity and I guess they enjoy such that way. But our men should start learning how to divorce these women or torture them emotionally before leaving them. That should be the goal.

U don't have to beat your wife up to prove a point, rather adopt other measures worse than physical abuse. U can start by elevating ur maids to madam level & treating dem as QUEENS.
Or you can propose to her unmarried sister & divorce the deceitful WIFE. WAYS plenty naaaa!

grin grin grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by almarthins(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
There is no time for 'i can explain' . Just send her packing

Na the best thing be that
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

An average Nigerian woman is so evil and wicked!

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Holybaddo:
Before marrying her He would have seen red flags

But love of Kpekus won’t allow him to think properly

Many young men are not trained on these Things. Things like this will keep happening when emotions override the brains.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by imam07: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
You go come go jail ontop winch matter. Jejely pursue her and her seeds comot.
u be mumu. Wetin she do to him no pass prison for your eye? You fur put yourself in d man"s sho first b4 u know how it hurts.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jcross19: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
some people will believe the chats? Funny.. Fake!! Nairaland should stops posting this kind of thread to the front page , we all know that the chatting is coming from one person.read this line" you knpe that you don't want me as your wife and you are fucking me" that line shows that the chat na fake..
Carry your fake out of here before thunder jam you!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.

I have seen these Things before.. They not been good with writing in good english does not mean it might not be true. Besides it is an open truth that many nigerian men are not the biological Father of their kids.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by lagosrd: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2022
The most beffiting response to this one is just open your mouth wide........... The man will go to jail if the innocent guy knows his way oooo
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by zedman1(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
grin grin exactri!, but e come be like na the same person compose the messages.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Artbydris(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2022
It looks like it was staged. The English format for the recipient and sender looks too similar.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Emanodimo(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Baitullah:
Sadly, there's no law protecting men against such breathe-taking fraudulent sin from women.

Sincerely, u are on point. The society will tell the man to ignore and be patient to such bad behaviour. Both gender has no monopoly of committing fraud or crime but I wonder why the society assume no consequence for bad behaviour from female, the society is indirectly encouraging such bad behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Scripted.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by HolyMan12: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Siofra, why are you people like this? cry
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2022
jcross19:
some people will believe the chats? Funny.. Fake!! Nairaland should stops posting this kind of thread to the front page , we all know that the chatting is coming from one person.read this line" you knpe that you don't want me as your wife and you are fucking me" that line shows that the chat na fake..
Carry your fake out of here before thunder jam you!!
Its you thunders from the six geopolitical zone will jam, you didn't see the openining statement abi! Looks fake to you but its happening.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
MSesan:

Nothing cause death more than heart broken in this generation.
I just dey pity the man embarassed
True, the poor man is scarred for life
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2022
befreemakers:
Married women plenty wey de cheat yet they pretend to be innocent....talking based on experience. A friend recently told me that a woman and her 3 kids failed dna test...The husband wan man
And people are yelling fake chat, this things happen
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by faithfull18(f): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Content creators Una weldone oo.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by pfadom: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2022
The man impregnating you, or you ( a foolish woman to an unfortunate man) keeps taking pregnancies and making children for an outsider.

God will judge all wicked women who waste their men's efforts and time.

All men will begin to do secret DNA tests now. Anytime, you see a man take the kids out on his own ...

We can no longer accept untimely death and heart attack due to wives' consistent infidelity.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Amaggedon:
No be everybody wey kill dey go jail , you have to know how to manipulate the system. Me I agree to that motion that death will end the whole thing. Abeg future wife I dey deadly and vengeful, I can endure pains and plan my revenge , I have revenge and still go scouts free , I can do it again and still go scouts free because I know how to manipulate the system . So please if you're seeing this just take precautions and don't do what will make me your enemy because they all end up dead.thank you for your understanding.
LMAO I hope she sees this
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by akeeng: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them

That’s proof the chat is by one person. Joro to Joro #IfYouKnowYouKnow
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by arpiitasingh: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
That seems to be a disloyal attitute by the wife and a double standard
Its Something that feels like silver but is actually [url=abrasivesshots.com/blog/2+aluminum-oxide]Aluminum[/url]
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by asahnwaKC: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Did the other man do DNA to ascertain they are his children because since she’s living with her husband she her self might not actually be certain about the pregnancies… the husband still need to do DNA .. hw might be lucky one of the child is his. …
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Rushna27(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2022
This one loud gan oooo.....the woman is really heartless....she shud be thrown out asap.......
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jornwhite: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
cococandy:
grin

Let's even assume this particular one is scripted or fake because of "is", does it discredit the reality in the message, i can bet over 100 cases like this that are out there undiscover & true, its funny how you think you can use GST to downplay paternity fraud.
That you and you hubby exhaust dictionary daily to have a conversation does not mean people who communicate informally are nonexistent, some take life simple
i watched on CBs reality how a guy went to prison for 5yrs for not paying child support, turns out the boy is not even his blood, the judge ask the woman if she knew and she confidently said " yes" ... so coco whats your joy here undecided
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jcross19: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Its you thunders from the six geopolitical zone will jam, you didn't see the openining statement abi! Looks fake to you but its happening.
liar!! You are eating from lying...
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Emanodimo(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Maysdevices:
Repeat this to your mother and sisters at home.

If then no break your empty head

Don't be shock to hear that he said it. He mayn't but his father can say it.

I have heard that in public space even from a woman in a singles gathering and from a counsellor.

Sometimes, they will said woman has a fish brain, or small brain.

It is not a fact in size but their attitudes shows it. - Low level of reasoning, I guess.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by ahnie: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
This is raw wickedness...hian my God.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by FullBlastLight: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:

Dis is not real, at all!

It's done deliberately jst 2 pull stunts & traffic on Social Media!

D same person fabricated 2 fable!

D grammatical construct of d writings are nothing dissimilar!

D same person wrote all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.