Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87098 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
Yeahh

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by noble2faith(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you see how I dey boil for here. I pray this not real

angry X 100^10000

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by 07kjb: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
osazsky:
yoluba women ...idiots...with spelling puna...God punish all yoluba women idiots

F**L who send u Tinubu supporter stop insulting your brethren for a piece of bread
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by chatinent: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Smiles.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by RichAbujaGuy: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
fake b.s. some ppl have too much social media time for dey hands. now watch half of NL swallow this fiction whole. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Achizzy7: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rexymania:

Baba I'm speechless �

e no shock me o....bros e electrocute me ni
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.
So, you mean illiterates don't go for illiterates or what? What about the theory of birds of same feather flocking together?

My friend you have to start believing such SHIT.
Most MARRIED MEN are hiding a lot from people because if such should leak, their wives will be heading back to base. Some kept such away and did like nothing happened to save the family's integrity, so that their daughters could get married. Because such can soil family image.

IF most married men start opening up, the enthusiasm of marriage across the globe will wane swiftly. I have been in a position where i have had to entertain the problems of both husbands and wife surrounding infertility & pleasure. So, I know what I'm saying.
Women carry bagages. And they know!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by befreemakers: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Married women plenty wey de cheat yet they pretend to be innocent....talking based on experience. A friend recently told me that a woman and her 3 kids failed dna test...The husband wan man
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by EMMANUELNATION(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.

Exactly, U no go fall my brother.. bloody li**

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by generalwo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Maybe this is a movie sha.... Can't imagine whah will happen if this is real
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by einsteine(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
That's the worst thing that can be done to a man. To deceive him into thinking he has offsprings when he doesn't.

Fake chat sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Abfinest007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MiaBeer(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
It’s hard to know what women really want from you. Only a few will tell you they love you and it stays that way till the end. Only a woman will bite you and blow in the wound to make it less painful.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Greazyman99: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin
Make sure say na lowkey u run. Nobody must know you killed her o. You can’t go to jail for her insensitivity cool
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Toks2008(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lies
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by einsteine(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gipre:
This must be a joke?

Any man that impregnates someone's wife and any woman who has children for other men and keeps them with her husband will get hunted Forever.

Hunted by who?
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Oizee(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
One person chatting with himself, na so dem dull reach? U can't tell d difference in their grammar

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Abfinest007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Old story this news has been posted b4
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by mrkings84(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Staged for NL mofos......

Too straight to be true!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Amaggedon: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
You go come go jail ontop winch matter. Jejely pursue her and her seeds comot.
No be everybody wey kill dey go jail , you have to know how to manipulate the system. Me I agree to that motion that death will end the whole thing. Abeg future wife I dey deadly and vengeful, I can endure pains and plan my revenge , I have revenge and still go scouts free , I can do it again and still go scouts free because I know how to manipulate the system . So please if you're seeing this just take precautions and don't do what will make me your enemy because they all end up dead.thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Scarletjr(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
As a man my future dey ur hand God pleased don't mislead me

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
Before marrying her He would have seen red flags

But love of Kpekus won’t allow him to think properly

It's indeed the love of Kpekus that blindfolded him

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Tannhauser(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Oizee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
thank you, one person sending and receiving msg to himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by SILVERLINES: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
God if me getting married will bring me sorrows, pains and misery may I remain single till I die

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by fadal(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
oh my nigga i feel sorry for him
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by seunt4ut(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is obviously an arranged chat.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by suraaj(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Will silently first assassinate the dude and then relax to watch her mourn, will start making proper arrangements be4 pre meditate her death in a gruesome way,belive this is Nigeria i won't go to any jail
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by RPG2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where is that stupid girl that always say men are that and this

Come out now your sister don disgrace una again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Funflipper: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
ojun50:
Make i no talk too much, na death go end this whole tin

So you no decode say na fake? How come the woman and her boyfriend dey make similar grammatical errors? Make una dey shine una eyes before dem go use una shine. Any small thing wey una hear or read, una go believe am. Na wah o.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Demigod22: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
May we not marry what we can't explain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.