Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle (74567 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Total functioning of your cerebrum lack coordination, for you not to know differences between good and bad, am sorry for your parents, and sorry for family, and sorry for friends, am sorry for your children and finally am sorry for Nigeria.

What's wrong with his hairstyle?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by karmaolu1(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2022
How do u train am?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by membranus: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
SHINJA:
So to plait na sin sad

Yes, for a man. Plaiting is for women, barbing is for men.

What's the world turning into?

Woman marrying woman, and man marrying man, and the church and society sanctioning it as normal.

Girl turning to boy, boy turning to girl as transgenders, creating confusion everywhere, and the society accepting it as a deal.

Women going naked everywhere, wearing pants and handkerchiefs as clothes in the public, and asking what's wrong with that.

Piercing every body parts, full body tattoo everywhere by boys and girls on the streets, becoming weirdos, and no one should dare raise any objection.

People doing these are just fulfilling Satan's agenda for human beings, gradually making us worse than animals, and casting us enmass into the pit of hell with him.

Beware!!

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ogwumgbe: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Total functioning of your cerebrum lack coordination, for you not to know differences between good and bad, am sorry for your parents, and sorry for family, and sorry for friends, am sorry for your children and finally am sorry for Nigeria.

Stop preaching this rubbish, Nigerians are hypocrites from A to Z, if you people practice your so called righteousness you preach, Nigeria will not be in this mess, everyone looks for his own pocket, leave the boy's hairstyle alone and be bold enough to confront bad leaders first. Generation of misplaced priorities, it's high time to start slapping all these hypocritical preachers

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2022
samuelson06:

Choice of hairstyle or general approach to living is influenced by your mental make up which has so much to do with how you were raised. That's what that person is talking about. Righteousness is simply about aligning to the ways of God or standing right with God.

Now, there are certain traits that show or strongly indicate the nature of things. For example, why do Police always harass young people with dreads? Why do they also disturb people that drives Benz and feel people that drives Ford or other car brands lives responsibly in some way? Why does the society quickly class young males that wear beret as cultists?

In the same vein, braiding your hair as a young man can be an indication that you're deviating from living right, which is so in most cases.
that's a sick mindset to me though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Idonweak: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2022
samuelson06:

Crap. We're in Africa. We're Africans. These are our values. Do Muslims also attend missionary schools? Well, life is a solo journey. Feel free to do what you want with yours.

And that's exactly why it's not a problem. Throughout history, Africans never have problem with hairdo before the arrival of both the westerns and arabs. For example in yoruba history, there're a lot of significant Yoruba legend that either had braids or dreadlocks and they were not treated as misfits or outcast because it's seen as normal. Additionally, there's not a single proverb, adage, saying that speak against any hairdo in Africa.

So don't try to justify your European values and labelled them as "AFRICAN" . ALOT OF Y'ALL DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY. You rather read the bible all year than pick an interest in your history

5 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by SHINJA: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2022
membranus:

Woman marrying woman, and man marrying man, and the church and society sanctioning it as normal.

Girl turning to boy, boy turning to girl as transgenders, creating confusion everywhere, and the society accepting it as a deal.

Women going naked everywhere, wearing pants and handkerchiefs as clothes in the public, and asking what's wrong with that.

Piercing every body parts, full body tattoo everywhere by boys and girls on the streets, becoming weirdos, and no one should dare raise any objection.

People doing these are just fulfilling Satan's agenda for human beings, gradually making us worse than animals, and casting us enmass into the pit of hell with him.

Beware!!

Trash

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by nony43(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:

What is bad in that hair?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Idonweak: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2022
membranus:

Beware!!

Who made it a rule that plaiting of hair, and cutting hair is for boys?

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Idonweak: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2022
membranus:

Beware!!

Who made it a rule that plaiting of hair is for girls, and cutting hair is for boys?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Jokkarm2: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.
BRO YOU CAN STILL TRAIN YOUR BEST, WHEN HE ASSOCIATE WITH OTHERS HE WILL CHHNAGE,
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:

Oga shut up. Go back in history. African men braided their hair. You are just a brainwashed jjc.

What has been a tradition since the dawn of time na wetin you when them born yesterday dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Adakintroy: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.

Making the body the focal point draws needless attention..makes you even so more consciosue of the outside..living the mind unattended..the more you carter to the body mostly the less the mind is giving attention
At a stage when the first should be the last, the last may be become first.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Idonweak:

And that's exactly why it's not a problem. Throughout history, Africans never have problem with hairdo before the arrival of both the westerns and arabs. For example in yoruba history, there're a lot of significant Yoruba legend that either had braids or dreadlocks and they were not treated as misfits or outcast because it's seen as normal. Additionally, there's not a single proverb, adage, saying that speak against any hairdo in Africa.

So don't try to justify your European values and labelled them as "AFRICAN" . ALOT OF Y'ALL DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY. You rather read the bible all year than pick an interest in your history

No mind those f ools. People who don’t know that braiding started as far back the 5th century bc.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by samuelson06(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Idonweak:

Whatever you say, you are right. At the end of the day, it's each man to himself.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by kingthreat(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.

If you like make your child go to church everyday of the week. Pikin wey go spoil go spoil.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

Be there saying Black's,
Even here in the USA were there is much freedoms of expression.
You can't enter any bank and see this bankers on this hair styles
Even some high school's especially private ones they don't condone such hair styles
Big conglomerate their staff don't use this kind of styles
Unless you want to be a sales rep at Dino's pizza, or MacDonald, or gas attendant, then you wan wear such hair

Oga shut up with your broke ass.

You go tell that nonsense to
lil Wayne
Jay z
Joe cole
Burna boy
Flavor

There was a video of a Ghanaian Uk police officer on dread and heaven didn’t fall. There’s also one about a teacher in a USA school.

O boy no dey talk rubbish wey you no know.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
udomma1005:

If you are not a Nigerian, stop questioning our need for basic decorum from youngsters. But if you're a Nigerian spewing the stupidities you just did, it's pertinent that you had and still have a dysfunctional life, if you fail to understand that fashion & physical grooming affects righteousness. Who would sack his pants, with tattoos all over his body, with scars everywhere would approach you to manage your retirement funds and you do agree?
.... Cleanliness is next to godliness....
A chain fits a dog more than a goat while a rope fits a goat more than a dog.......
Basically almost all weird western trending style do have perceptions and motives deviating vastly from the righteousness you quoted. Each passing day western ideologies & styles are imposing homosexuality, legalization of abortions, cannabis, firearms & occultism on the youths through fashion, music & social media contents.

You be confam mumu
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by BloomingDale(f): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nigerian men don’t even know why the police hound them for keeping long hair. Let me see the first Nigerian man that would be able to correlate the story of Samson and Delilah to their hair.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by BABANGBALI: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
and who told you that the boy was not trained. Una go just sidon for one place dey quote nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:

If you like make your child go to church everyday of the week. Pikin wey go spoil go spoil.
don't mind that guy
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by obedience4(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

Oga shut up with your broke ass.

You go tell that nonsense to
lil Wayne
Jay z
Joe cole
Burna boy
Flavor

There was a video of a Ghanaian Uk police officer on dread and heaven didn’t fall. There’s also one about a teacher in a USA school.

O boy no dey talk rubbish wey you no know.

You shouldn't insult,
I am not talking about celebrities
Please have sense
How many banks have you entered in Nigeria and yiy saw a staff wearing dreads,
Am taking about people working in Multinational companies and conglomerates , this is one is talking about rappers and singers..

and you call me broke grin
Anyway sha them no day raise shoulder for faceless forums..
Carry on

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by unamamatoto: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.
ode that thinks that morality is about forming woke... Intelligent fool... I wish I could get offline, na beating you go collect... Itk undecided

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by BABANGBALI: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Idonweak:

Who made it a rule that plaiting of hair is for girls, and cutting hair is for boys?
I was also wondering who made it a rule that sex should be through pusssssssy and not anus?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by 001spice: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
so because of the boy haido the yong man is not richghteous.na was hypocrite everywhere
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

You shouldn't insult,
I am not talking about celebrities
Please have sense
How many banks have you entered in Nigeria and yiy saw a staff wearing dreads,
Am taking about people working in Multinational companies and conglomerates , this is one is talking about rappers and singers..

and you call me broke grin
Anyway sha them no day raise shoulder for faceless forums..
Carry on

Everything wey you dey talk na garbage. It’s all in your head. The thing wey you dey talk na the stupid Nigerian mentality. Hopeless people with their holier-than-thou attitude.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Glorylynn: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
But honestly what’s wrong with his hairstyle
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by louiziana(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stop hating, every man go carry him cross.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Dayaa: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Looks good.
Nice and neat.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

You be confam mumu
Go and treat your STI first.
In the long run, it affects the brain.
The effect on you is obvious!
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

Everything wey you dey talk na garbage. It’s all in your head. The thing wey you dey talk na the stupid Nigerian mentality. Hopeless people with their holier-than-thou attitude.
Will you shut up clown, you stupidity is too annoying!
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
ode that thinks that morality is about forming woke... Intelligent fool... I wish I could get offline, na beating you go collect... Itk undecided
Better beatings my man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.