Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle (74566 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by SenatePresdo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.

If Terrorist trains a boy to be a terrorist when he grows, and the boy departs from the terrorism nkọ, is it bad?

I think people needs to be departing, if they don't like the way they were trained.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by SenatePresdo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Total functioning of your cerebrum lack coordination, for you not to know differences between good and bad, am sorry for your parents, and sorry for family, and sorry for friends, am sorry for your children and finally am sorry for Nigeria.

For ordinary hairstyle, una Don add am good and bad?

Guy you are a disgrace to homo sapiens.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Globad(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.

It's not always true.

No matter what you do, some children turn out the way they want.

They stand out from their siblings even.

Just do your best and pray to God
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

You shouldn't insult,
I am not talking about celebrities
Please have sense
How many banks have you entered in Nigeria and yiy saw a staff wearing dreads,
Am taking about people working in Multinational companies and conglomerates , this is one is talking about rappers and singers..

and you call me broke grin
Anyway sha them no day raise shoulder for faceless forums..
Carry on
He's a product of these dysfunctional system, hence won't see anything wrong with the issue discussed. Citing foreign examples when the matter in discourse is in Nigeria, shows his reasoning capacity.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by thuxzwda1: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.

Aswear grin grin grin
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mastakija:
Gradually the responsible generation is leaving
Now we are faced with deep irrelevant and irresponsible tenure of this present generation gradually turning into parents
While most of them sex tapes are littered throughout the internet some who are parents are grooming their children to become a social media professional ashewo

You mean the greedy generation that collapsed the country. You people call them responsible yet, they are so corrupt in all ways. Abeg, so throwing the word responsible around carelessly.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by TYCO77: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
viyon02:

Exactly, I remember one incident in my home one day I saw my boy tied his hanker-chief over his head. I told him to remove the hankie from his head and he asked, ''But daddy why?'' I answered him that the reason why he should not tie hankie over his head is because the Bible-the word of God says,'' The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God''. Even though you might claim it's just hankie, but tying it over the head is girlish. He said okay daddy, settled.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Oduduwa707: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Total functioning of your cerebrum lack coordination, for you not to know differences between good and bad, am sorry for your parents, and sorry for family, and sorry for friends, am sorry for your children and finally am sorry for Nigeria.

Wellu donu Femi Kuti... undecided

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by peculiar2233: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Bro many children were trained in d path of righteousness but departs from it when they grow up.
Irony of life

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Idonweak: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I was also wondering who made it a rule that sex should be through pusssssssy and not anus?

Natural law and social laws . Even a dimwit should tell the difference

Besides, if you want to have sex through a man anus. No one is going to stop you. It's your dick. Be a proud gay.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Idonweak:

Natural law and social laws . Even a dimwit should tell the difference

Besides, if you want to have sex through a man anus. No one is going to stop you. It's your dick. Be a proud gay.
abeg comot here jo
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Cde1: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Really
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:
Nawa o...Missile on top Nairaland..cheesy
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Psoul(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Silly lazy boy.
He even had to add beads to the hairdo.
Irresponsible boy.

NB: I am open to anyone's attack. Start.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by fkj950ax(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:

What makes a black child plaiting his hair unrighteous?

You guys need to read your bible more
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
udomma1005:

Go and treat your STI first.
In the long run, it affects the brain.
The effect on you is obvious!

grin Try harder bro. That’s a copied story btw.

You see how dumb you sound. I destroyed you and the garbage you were spewing. And all you could do is reply with your hurt emotions and bruised ego cos you could not bring up a good argument. Typical black monkey.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by RALPHOW(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shameless Son
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
ode that thinks that morality is about forming woke... Intelligent fool... I wish I could get offline, na beating you go collect... Itk undecided

You be mumu raised to power 2
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by 9ino(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga make I hear word
Jesus dey barb hair? I wonder what is bad there since you don't know what's good and bad. Did he kill person or did he steal from anybody? Person cannot live his life because of una
viyon02:

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by unamamatoto: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

You be mumu raised to power 2
you are ode raised to power 3 undecided
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Saintdan0421(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:

LMAO.
Easy man.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by yusluvad(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shege hairstyle grin grin grin
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by fredagu: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mastakija:
Gradually the responsible generation is leaving
Now we are faced with deep irrelevant and irresponsible tenure of this present generation gradually turning into parents
While most of them sex tapes are littered throughout the internet some who are parents are grooming their children to become a social media professional ashewo
and your mom is keeping quiet
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
you are ode raised to power 3 undecided

Drink water cheesy grin before your head burst from your hidebound thinking.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Seun chat forum don die. For the past week and a half, the news which constantly hit front page are from Linda Ikeji’s blog.

Why doesn’t that lazy woman open a forum, sef? She has paid workers who can run it.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Emman08: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
What does good upbringing have to do with hairstyle?

We need to stop promoting this nonsense hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

grin Try harder bro. That’s a copied story btw.

You see how dumb you sound. I destroyed you and the garbage you were spewing. And all you could do is reply with your hurt emotions and bruised ego cos you could not bring up a good argument. Typical black monkey.
Keep clowning idiat, you've nothing to offer. Run along, your playmates are waiting!
Treat your STI....
Trying to shy away from your filth just makes you more Stewpid. There was no rejoinder that that topic was copied cat. Any copied article, deserves reference. But half baked brats like you know not such!
Who would go into an argument with one with a juvenile mindset like you. A mother, not the aunt, is said to be aghast with the son's new lifestyle and a love-vendor like you is ranting that Nigerians are what? As Stewpid as you sound, would your judgment on the posted item be superior to that of the mother of the son who has brazenly disapprove of?
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Dougyclan: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2022
viyon02:
even girls. Those colours for their hair de stain there brains. Clan news.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by AutoRedux: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2022
udomma1005:

Keep clowning idiat, you've nothing to offer. Run along, your playmates are waiting!
Treat your STI....
Trying to shy away from your filth just makes you more Stewpid. There was no rejoinder that that topic was copied cat. Any copied article, deserves reference. But half baked brats like you know not such!
Who would go into an argument with one with a juvenile mindset like you. A mother, not the aunt, is said to be aghast with the son's new lifestyle and a love-vendor like you is ranting that Nigerians are what? As Stewpid as you sound, would your judgment on the posted item be superior to that of the mother of the son who has brazenly disapprove of?

Go back to the topic and read it again but word for word before hurriedly making impulsive comments. You are an emotional douche. Don’t let my comment get into your head and stick to the topic. That the mom disapproves of her son’s hairdo doesn’t make the son bad, that is what any sensible person should note. You are downright stupid and incorrigibly narrow minded to have such shallow mentality.

I bet when someone is accused of a crime, he would be sentenced to jail for his hairstyle without having been proven guilty. Useless junkie who doesn’t know his left from his right, there you go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.