Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle (74569 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by donhils: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2022
So because he plaited his hair, it changed his genes and his internal organs which means he's no longer her son? Nigerians and their hollier than thou behaviour. There are a lot of criminals who don't plait hair, there are killers with low cut hair, village people following your destiny up and down don't plait hair. So madam chill, he's your son.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by udomma1005(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2022
AutoRedux:

Go back to the topic and read it again but word for word before hurriedly making impulsive comments. You are an emotional douche. Don’t let my comment get into your head and stick to the topic. That the mom disapproves of her son’s hairdo doesn’t make the son bad, that is what any sensible person should note. You are downright stupid and incorrigibly narrow minded to have such shallow mentality.

I bet when someone is accused of a crime, he would be sentenced to jail for his hairstyle without having been proven guilty. Useless junkie who doesn’t know his left from his right, there you go grin
Best answer to a foooool is.................
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by foolbuster: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Cutehector:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.

My brother the thing tire me.
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by aaynaclinic: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Sound hair is quite possibly of the most appealing element that an individual can have. hair loss treatment A brilliant head of hair is likewise demonstrative of a solid life.While hair tone, construction and development of hair not entirely set in stone by chemicals and hereditary qualities; there can be different factors like prescription, diet, hairdo , UV harm and so on that can affect hair wellbeing. Our master dermatologists utilize an assortment of hair fall medicines, for example, the alopecia areata treatment, that is redone to individual requirements, to upgrade hair development, volume, and surface.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.