Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85564 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2011
duduspace:

Seems Joel Campbell didn't get a work permit, Feyenoord should be glad to get him since they can no longer get Miyaichi. Coquelin (who is preferred to Lansbury) and Ozyakup might be involved today if some players don't pass late fitness tests as we're down to the barebones.
If there is any truth in a Arteta for Bendtner swap, I say a big YES.
I like Coquelin a lot and very much admire his Vieira like sliding tackles but I do not think we should throw him into the deep end of today's game. He's not ready for this type of game. But we are really streched in the midfield. What's the update on players who are fit and those who are not?
Is Sagna fit? and is TV5 available?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2011
Are these hopeless people still trophyless?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2011
duduspace:

Seems Joel Campbell didn't get a work permit, Feyenoord should be glad to get him since they can no longer get Miyaichi. Coquelin (who is preferred to Lansbury) and Ozyakup might be involved today if some players don't pass late fitness tests as we're down to the barebones.
If there is any truth in a Arteta for Bendtner swap, I say a big YES.

Ofcourse it will be true only when you add like 5M to the deal! i mean Bendtner + 5M = Arteta. . . Moyes aint that stupid C'mon!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:
What's the update on players who are fit and those who are not?
Is Sagna fit? and is TV5 available?

Sagna,TV5,LK6,DJOUROU are fit.Djourou wil play as a DM.
Possible starters:Szcezsny,Sagna,TV5,LK6,Jenkinson,Djourou,Ramsey,Roscicky,Arshavin,Walcott,RVP.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
allboyz:

Ofcourse it will be true only when you add like 5M to the deal! i mean Bendtner + 5M = Arteta. . . Moyes aint that silly C'mon!!!

However they want to do it, I say YES, I trust Wenger to not get mugged. Straight swap or + cash or player addons I still say YES. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Unmuggable Wenger is why we are d only ones in †нє world that wait till †нє creeking sounds of closing of †нє transfer window before we start shopping.
we haven't signed anybody this transfer window as far as I am concerned
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
who knows a streaming site thats still up, abeg

myp2p and iraqgoals are dead
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
At Dipo, Jenkinson has played in Europe twice, and earned us qualification to CL proper. His price tag don't make tackles you know.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
dipo+:

Unmuggable Wenger is why we are d only ones in †нє world that wait till †нє creeking sounds of closing of †нє transfer window before we start shopping.
we haven't signed anybody this transfer window as far as I am concerned

Come on! even if others are not regarded as signings at least respect Gervas, he's be a good purchase

4llerbuntu:

who knows a streaming site thats still up, abeg

myp2p and iraqgoals are dead

try
atdheNet.tv
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by lalaboi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
Nasri doing the business for city! 2 assists already is 40mins grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
folahann:

Come on! even if others are not regarded as signings at least respect Gervas, he's be a good purchase

try
atdheNet.tv

No disrespect to Gerv. We have sold fab and Nas and only brought in Gerv. You see why I say we haven't made ANY SIGNING this window
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
@lalaboi, be sure to locate a ManCity thread please. I'm sure its around on this forum somewhere.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
Nasi surely looks happier providing 3 assists already on his debut

Arsenal is definitely cursed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Fabregas produced a Zillion assists for Arsenal, it didn't win us spoon
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
can  'nasri' people please find the citeh thread, please.

this thread is for arsenal players  and arsenal affairs only

danke . .gracias . .tankyu
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by lalaboi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
mukina2:

can  'nasri' people please find the citeh thread, please.

this thread is for arsenal players  and arsenal affairs only

danke . .gracias . .tankyu
slimshay:

@lalaboi, be sure to locate a ManCity thread please. I'm sure its around on this forum somewhere.

Why una dey get emotional? lol. . damn!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
^sharap
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
folahann:

Fabregas produced a Zillion assists for Arsenal, it didn't win us spoon

Well City has Dzeko and Aguero, we have Walcott and Van Persie (on the few days he isnt injured). nuff said

If City bought Fabregas they would be winning the title already.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
I see another hiding for Arsenal today. Rooney abeg na hattrick i want, at least my fantasy team will benefit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
lalaboi:

Why una dey get emotional? lol. . damn!
It is not being emotional, it's about doing the right thing.
You shouldn't be discussing a team's player on another team's thread when both teams have their own thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
a memo to mumuface. . . . .
united's team have 6 points. . . .arsenal have one. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
Are we still on this Arsenal with the youngest team nonsense?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
[size=28pt]'I would not have allowed six barren seasons at Manchester United' [/size]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/08/28/2639759/i-would-not-have-allowed-six-barren-seasons-at-manchester-united
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
Just saw the team list; undecided undecided  going back τ̅☺ sleep.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sirwebs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
My youth is better than your youth. Come on you GOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]'I would not have allowed six barren seasons at Manchester United' [/size]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/08/28/2639759/i-would-not-have-allowed-six-barren-seasons-at-manchester-united

arsene wenger didn't allow it. . . . .it just happened.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
Only that it couldnt have happened to Fergie it can only happen to losers like Wenger
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
Shut up n drive
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
Shut up or win trophies
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Only that it couldnt have happened to Fergie it can only happen to losers like Wenger

Taking pot shots at Wenger,well he deserves it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
Welbeck has started r@ping Kolscieny ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.