Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85568 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
lol all these ARsenal "young" players? Wey dem?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
E don happen

Welbeck finally impregnates Kolscieny
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
Djouru is a fawkin barsetard
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Ibime(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hahahaha. Djorou and Koscielny the clowns strike again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
hehehehehe Arsenal yet to score in the premier league? Even Bolton have scored.
I say sack Wenger, he's lost the plot.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

E don happen

Welbeck finally impregnates Kolscieny

see the yeye goal arsenal conceded again.
when would koscielny learn to always deal with the ball?

i know arsenal were down to the bare bones but that was a horrible goal to concede.

david de gea saves a penalty from van persie!!!!
the most undeserved penalty ever.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
We cant even score a penalty! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
ashley young strikes again

goalllllllllllllllllll

what a curler

2-0.

what dzeko can do, ashley young can curl better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
2-0

Where is duduspace
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
welbeck pulls a hamstring. . . .

chicharito?
berbatov?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
And they claimed refs favour Man Utd, Why has Arshavin not been red carded?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenkinson needs to be sent back to school. How can Wenger put the boy in as Sagnas only deputy?

And Rooney scores. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
This is a massacre

. . . . . and Wenger still thinks his team is good to go.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Put in ur bets for rapido before 1st half end ooo, one more minute, 5 - 0 as,i,have hinted the chosen siince
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
Before the free kick Sczezny was laughing at how useless those names in his walls are

Imagine behind a wall of Jenkinson, Kolscieny, Coquelin, Traore Djourou, ramsey

Seriously? WTF when this is not babanawa FC
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Kay-Dee:

This is a massacre

. . . . . and Wenger still thinks his team is good to go.  undecided undecided undecided
he has 'strength in depth'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
No no no Arsenal don't come back
We should be disgraced when transfer window is still open
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Theo Walcott scores yet again. . . .some people still criticize this boy?

He's shouting at players to get in position, he won us the penalty, he's providing a threat to the Utd defence.

4llerbuntu:

Put in your bets for rapido before 1st half end ooo, one more minute, 5 - 0 as,i,have hinted the chosen siince

I told you it wouldn't be 5-0. . . oya how much be my payout? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Djourou and Koscielny. . . comedic defending again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
debosky:

Theo Walcott scores yet again. . . .some people still criticize this boy?

He's shouting at players to get in position, he won us the penalty, he's providing a threat to the Utd defence.

I told you it wouldn't be 5-0. . . oya how much be my payout? cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmmm ok but its 1-3 to united and we have 1 point out of a possible 9.
Well at least its not 0-5
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
folahann:

No no no Arsenal don't come back
We should be disgraced when transfer window is still open
I agree with you bro,but not much like this.Thank God,we are coming back!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
Dgunnerz:

I agree with you bro,but not much like this.Thank God,we are coming back!

we'd be lucky to get away with a 5-1 defeat. Van Persie as our forward? I laugh in chinese. How did we beat Udinese?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

hmmm ok but its 1-3 to united and we have 1 point out of a possible 9.
Well at least its not 0-5

This game is meaningless - even with our best side ever, we lost to Utd at Old Trafford so this is no indication of anything.

I said this beforehand, and I haven't seen anything to change my mind.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
debosky:

I thought some oponus on this thread called them a good pair

Kolscieny is one of the worst defenders ever
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
The team has mental strength, we just lack a little bit of sharpness in front of goal and a little bit of concentration at the back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

I thought some oponus on this thread called them a good pair

Kolscieny is one of the worst defenders ever
you were not reading well ,, isaw that comment and the person said tv5 and kos smh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
In this game Kolscieny has been worse than Djourou self
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Maybe the next signing will arrived sharp sharp immediately after this match
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
Im sure at the start of the season, this game was counted as one we could get a maximum of 1 point (if any).

We messed up with the Newcastle game and maybe the Liverpool game.

At least we'l be off on international break next week and the injured/suspended players should be back against Swansea.

So far, players like Jenkinson, Walcott and Coq have shown great spirit and determination.

( grin grin grin grin sorry, I just had to add that last line  grin grin)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
which kind stupid defense is this
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
3 - 3 ft
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
Kolscieny in sixes and sevens there
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

3 - 3 ft
Noo o, Wenger will be too happy and will think the team is ok then he won't buy
3-1 I think it will end

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.