Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85581 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
Shey na d coquelin una dey hype,be,dis?

Whilst this game is beyond him, i daresay frimpong is clearly built for the premier lge. Dis one na luxury dm
Btw, van persie left his brain at home? pathetic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Debo,

Shaaaaarrrrraaaaap dia! No be you and Slimshady talk say Djorou and Kos na good defenders on numerous occassions last season? Let's not even talk about your comments on Squillaci.

Mumu Wenger don come again, taking off his only DM for Ox.

And Rooney scores. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
the fu[i]c[/i]king wall don't jump.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
Nawao, Rooney dey dash us corner kick
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Can the ref stop this game, It might end in 10-1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Our team has collapsed, If we don't beg ManU, this thing go reach 10 o!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Don't remind me of 6-1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Szeczny self is demoralised, he will let in any goal

shhiiiittt Par scores
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
Oh!
Our Season really starts here @OT.
3 signings tomorrow?
Manure don finish us oooo.(sobbing)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
Can't we throw in the towel? Isn't it allowed in football?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Ibime(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
Kai! Wengers decision to take off Coquelin and play Arshavin in midfield yields instant dividendes - 3 goals in 10 mins.

Dayo is right. Mumuface Wenger is tactically inept!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

Our team has collapsed, If we don't beg ManU, this thing go reach 10 o!

and i was told tech9 is the best thing since sliced bread. . . .

Ibime:

Kai! Wengers decision to take off Coquelin and play Arshavin in midfield yields instant dividendes - 3 goals in 10 mins.

Dayo is right. Mumuface Wenger is tactically inept!

ibime, what can you say about tom cleverley(tomahawk)
he has eaten the entire arsenal's midfield alive.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
So all that instrument I borrowed over the midweek wont go to waste

Where are my band boys please?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

6-2 against arsenal?
this is not volleyball na.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
We will take positives from the game, at least we scored today
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hehehheheeehe

Debo, come,and, tell us how much we made from this,match and how our business is so sound even the pope endorses our brand of Footy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
Can they please extend Wengers contract?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
3 red cards in 3 games for Arsenal can they extend Wengers contract pls
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ 4uller

We've scored twice, if you like still make noise about 5-0. . . it's 6-2 currently. grin

Jenkinson sent off. . . .three games, three red cards. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
3 games 3 red cards
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
who scored for Man U abeg? I stopped watching at half time, i'd rather watch paint dry.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenkinon could not eve n wait to get off the pitch
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Coward like you ran away on Wednesday, now you can talk.
We are losing but we are here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
coogar:

and i was told tech9 is the best thing since sliced bread. . . .

How can you blame Tech9 for any of the goals. Id rather have him than Degea
But for Tech9, itl be 8 or 9 by now with the way our CBs are playing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Wenger is a fool. Instead of solidifying the midfield with both Coquelin and Lansbury, the maga is picking passengers like Rosicky and Arshavin - sure fire bet for conceding bucketloads.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Penalty again for man Utd
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Yori yori 7-2
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

How can you blame Tech9 for any of the goals. Id rather have him than Degea

a good goalie would save all the free-kicks and the first goal.
de gea saved a penalty from van persie. . . . .not many keepers would do that. tongue

tech9's moment to be a hero.

tech9 fails.

rooney hatrick

7-2.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
3red cards in 3 opening matches!
Manure don finish us ooo!
E be like say rooney don dey learn fwee kick from Becks!
Penalty!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
Please stop this match, time is not going at all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
Rooney hat trick

7-2

I feel for Wenger e be like say e wan shit for body
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
See as rapido just make money,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.