Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria (19075 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Devil1Messenger: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and reject by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!
A northern Muslim girls can never marry a Christian man.
Na our Christian sisters dey find husband

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by ShaqFu: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Abi oh. Tell them Asiwaju. This set of people who likes conspiracy theory too much are another set of Nigerians I really wonder what happened to their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by TheSameGuy(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2022
E pain this one well their islamization propaganda didn't sell
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Rainstormer: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
That is to say, there was no competent Northern christian to be picked as your vice presidential candidate?
That was a huge insult to the christian body in Nigeria, a very big insult.
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Say it again
Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Hussein035: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
xevove2061:
This man does not get it still.

The precedence he is setting is what nobody wants none of that rubbish. Also, being with a boko haram kimgpin as VP, Shettimas allegience will be to the north and Tinubu will be too weak to clip his wings.

I don't understand when the VP position in Nigeria became very important

Why are you people behaving like this when you know that even the Senate president has decision power than the VP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by mignone(f): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Whoever still believes anything this man says is definitely on his/her own.
He only dishes it out depending on his audience at a time.
Moreso, isn't it evident that these aren't his words?they were scripted for him as we see &hear how he originally projects.
Baba is old but refuses to rest, but that much-needed rest he will get soon.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Fashionista01(f): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and reject by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

Please, can a Christian man marry a Muslim woman?
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by SILVERLINES: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

no one care about Bola Ahmed Tunibu, they are afraid of the terrorist Shettima behind him, what he will do. A man who stopped Christianity studies in Borno public and private schools as a governor then. A man who founded and funded bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19
Oga it is not you. It is your backers. There's an end to your candidacy. Only those who gave you the advice know the end they intend. It's very possible that Muslims will rule this country for 24 straight years given the reality on ground. There's also a very good chance the Muslim Muslim ticket will run for 16 years at least, eight from you and, another eight from your successor.
It's a plot to subjugate Christians in Nigeria not your household.
Stop being the devil's instrument

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Votewiselynaija: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Ya very stupeed to use that on a whole Oluremi Tinubu, I wish we can have a face off and say these to my face

derecho:
The issue is
CAN, We, Trust a Liar?

Even your wife according to Christian faith is an Adulteress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Africum: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
cool cool

Put the link in this your empty post please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4C7LdgnYy4
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by ZombieSlayer1: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
If I ever choose to vote Tinubu, it'll be because I already know his government will be worse than Buhari's government so I'll vote him to make Nigerians suffer more, because a lot of people have refused to have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Ceenaija(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
All your family members are Muslims only for the political gains.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19
When you see someone that is genuinely serious you will know that the person is seriously serous. EMI LO kan we all await ur coronation

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Mandate2023: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na God go punish you

Between ur family and tinubu we know who God is punishing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by WithFact: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
If you defeat him, join him. CAN has seen Tinubu's victory boldly written & now pretend to having meeting after taking stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why are you always attacking Christianity yet claim to be a Christian.
Do you know a Sunni Muslim lady can never be allowed to marry a Shiite. Are you aware salafists and wahabbi who are both Sunni don't mix. What about nasfat and tijanniya?
Yet its the Christians you always project as divided.
When will you stop this Judas behavior if you're indeed a Christian.
As a Christian, have you thought about the implication of Muslims ruling for 24 uninterrupted years?!
Have you considered the fact that a Muslim Muslim ticket can also be succeeded by a Muslim Muslim ticket which in effect means you and your children will be systematically schemed out of national politics?
If you can't think about yourself, at least think about your children. Just as northern domination fears of the South is real, so also is the fear of domination and oppression of Christians by Muslims, especially northern Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Didijiji: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Mumu

Keep dreaming
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Marpol2021(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

you are entitled to your opinion, we the Nigerian youths we say a big NO to same faith ticket.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by unclejb2(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
You are not in the Islamization plan. You nothing but a place holder in the grand scheme of things

You would be removed from the picture within 6 months and Shettima the Boko Haram with ID card takes over as president and the agenda will agend

You are sick old and frail.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by derecho(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
I know you don't know.

She's not Tinubu's first wife.
A true Christian knows what adultery is.

But in Islam, she can be wife number 100.
Votewiselynaija:
Ya very stupeed to use that on a whole Oluremi Tinubu, I wish we can have a face off and say these to my face

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2022
The same way you and Buhari did not islamize Nigeria, and Fulani herdsmen has been rampaging the country left, right and center abi?
the same way you promised to make $1 = 1 naira with the help of buhari, whats up today?
The same way you promised a meal a day, how many people can boast of 1 square meal?

The worst political party in the whole africa is APC, and I pity the imbeciles supporting them. Anuofia people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Validated:
This one na chrislama, not a Christian.
The shepherd knows the sheep and vice versa

Christianity does not encourage unclothedness or any other act of immorality.

People like you are the ones giving Christianity a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na God go punish you
the reason behind this was because he was just fresh in politics then. But now that he had invested a lot into it, he won't pray for nigeria to be separated because he knows that all the benefits that comes with being an ex governor or ex government official is gone
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Olaolex: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

10 naira per comment gang. Howfa how market today? Una go defend tire.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2022
xevove2061:
This man does not get it still.

The precedence he is setting is what nobody wants none of that rubbish. Also, being with a boko haram kimgpin as VP, Shettimas allegience will be to the north and Tinubu will be too weak to clip his wings.

It is laughable when IPOB CARNNIBALS label Shetima Boko Haram.

Shetima fought Boko Haram more than any other governor in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2022
WithFact:
If you defeat him, join him. CAN has seen Tinubu's victory boldly written & now pretend to having meeting after taking stand.

Very true. It will be futile to be fighting a winning ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Safyqueen: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Newton2024:
No sensible Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We real Christians of Southwest say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again. Never!

Is it that you can neither read, reason nor think or you just decide to hate the man Tinubu because of his religion?

Your type cannot make a liberal person vote Obi because your sense of reason is already beclouded by chronic islamaphobic tendencies.

I am not Tinubu fan but I care about who will guarantee Nigeria's progress, peace and emancipation.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2022
unclejb2:
You are not in the Islamization plan. You nothing but a place holder in the grand scheme of things

You would be removed from the picture within 6 months and Shettima the Boko Haram with ID card takes over as president and the agenda will agend

You are sick old and frail.

Go back and read Soludo's piece and learn from what he said instead of all this your nzogbu nzogbu type of politics.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cybersecurity Levy: Tinubu Govt Interested In Milking A Dying Economy- Peter Obi / Nigeria Army Re-open Maiduguri - Bama - Banki Road Closed Becos Of Boko Haram(pi / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.