Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria (19061 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Sob appeal that can't go through
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Yet you choose to be an antichrist tongue

how did he choose to be antichrist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by MrALIVE: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Never again will anything similar to buhari happen to us again.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by irunoko(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
See emotional manipulation grin

Tinubu get sweet Mouth o grin
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by lukency(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Only a brainwashed street urchin idiot will believe and think than a man whose wife and children are Christians will Islamise the country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:
That is to say, there was no competent Northern christian to be picked as your vice presidential candidate?
That was a huge insult to the christian body in Nigeria, a very big insult.
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Say it again
Buhari.

are you saying that if he had picked a christian running mate then you would have voted for him?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Tflex01: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish you

That God go punish your miserable parents!
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by simplykeh99: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Does your Peter Obi believe in one Nigeria? All these candidates don't worth the noise you people are making everywhere, Nigerian youths still haven't learnt SMH

PrinceOfLagos:
Yet, you don't believe in one Nigeria

Na God go punish you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oga it is not you. It is your backers. There's an end to your candidacy. Only those who gave you the advice know the end they intend. It's very possible that Muslims will rule this country for 24 straight years given the reality on ground. There's also a very good chance the Muslim Muslim ticket will run for 16 years at least, eight from you and, another eight from your successor.
It's a plot to subjugate Christians in Nigeria not your household.
Stop being the devil's instrument

so if tinubu had chosen a christian running mate, then you would have voted for him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Careente7(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
KEVIND:
Tinubu, Christians survival will be threatened if you become the president. No matter how you try to colour it. Everyone knows your vice presidential candidate is sympathetic to terrorists & he is a bokoharam apologists

If your wife who claim to be a part-time pastor at redeem church can threaten a whole tribe, then there's no guarantee that Christians will be save.please I need a good Yoruba person to translate this for me. Thanks.

Video: We Will Chase Igbos And Take Their Properties - Tinubu's Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqG4KtraoKQ

https://www.nairaland.com/7315329/video-chase-igbos-take-properties
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Careente7(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Careente7 post=118455881][/quote]please I need a good Yoruba person to translate this vid for me. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

Is it that you can neither read, reason nor think or you just decide to hate the man Tinubu because of his religion?

Your type cannot make a liberal person vote Obi because your sense of reason is already beclouded by chronic islamaphobic tendencies.

I am not Tinubu fan but I care about who will guarantee Nigeria's progress, peace and emancipation.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

the only thing you saw is religion but you missed the part where he mentioned "kleptomaniac".

will tinubu guarantee nigerias progress, peace and emancipation?
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19

Confused tinubu and family
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Careente7(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Careente7 post=118455881][/quote]
Translation please. Thanks
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
lipsrsealed"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1592948244459712512?t=2z4QyL4MQLHQhw4Px-skIQ&s=19

Confused tinubu and family

You dey confused family too dey confused
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Careente7(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Please can someone translate this for me?Thanks.[quote author=Careente7 post=118455881][/quote]
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by wolebest: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:

True talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by lagosrd: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2022
This man knows nothing. Nigerians have only 20% issue with you but that winch you call a vice candidate....... No be for here. Change him to another candidate and you will coast home to victory.

2. We are not buying NY cock and bull story . There are enough christains and other ethinic nationalities in Nigeria before you choose him. His kinsmen just finished 8yrs as president from the same geopolitical zone. Are others fool.

3. Unless you allow Ambode his political journey. You go no where.

4. You yourself haven't given the Christain community their dues despite their largest Lagos population. Most of your aspirants and current office holders are moslems. There is no balance at all.

5. Age wise, in the interest of the nation pls go and rest . We can't afford another analog president in a digital era claiming to be a manager. Young managers are needed now.

6. The Christain north is a population you seems not to respect cos of fear of the minority nomards.

You go nowhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so if tinubu had chosen a christian running mate, then you would have voted for him?
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and rejected by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!

You will vote for him based on religion?
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by sweetkev(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
derecho:
The issue is
CAN, We, Trust a Liar?

Even your wife according to Christian faith is an Adulteress.
On point bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Tflex01: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Hussein035:

I don't understand when the VP position in Nigeria became very important

Why are you people behaving like this when you know that even the Senate president has decision power than the VP

All of them shouting Muslim-Muslim ticket wouldn't have voted him even if he picked a born again Christian, a pastor.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by millionaireman: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Listening to Tinubu in Jos two days ago, it could be seen that only Islam is the driving force for Tinubu in politics.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are you saying that if he had picked a christian running mate then you would have voted for him?

I know where you already driving at, lemme answer you without mincing words, I still wouldn't have voted for him because he's not fit for the job.
Old age has really caught up with him.
If APC I'd chosen Osibanjo as their Presidential candidate, even if he was to be a Muslim, I'd voted for him over Obi any day anytime because i felt his competence during his short stinct as president while Buhari was far away in London.
Does that tells you the kind of person i am now?
Competence and not Tribalism or Ethnicity is all i want.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Its not about your faith slowpoke

You are not fit and too old.

on OBI's mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by sweetkev(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Even if he chose an angel, I won't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by gigfx: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
What I don't understand about those that strongly believe in Jagaban that he will turn around this c3 is what baffle me.

I don't know how a single man can define the success of a political party. If he win the election is it not the same people that are running things now that will continue running it. I bet things will go from bad to worse.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why not?

Since your political decision isn't driven by christian principles, why are you complaining that he picked a Muslim as his running mate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by diadem10: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Tflex01:

All of them shouting Muslim-Muslim ticket wouldn't have voted him even if he picked a born again Christian, a pastor.

The unrepentant Igbos wouldn't but the likes of Benue, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Plateau etc will vote if Tinubu changes his double Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Why did you arrange fake bishops? I hope one of the CAN member asked him that.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by ogatboy(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2022
But you dont need them to win elections. Based on your calculations, their vote is inconsequential. Lessons will be learnt in 2023.

First let's push for clean up of INEC register, then we'll know where the true number lies
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Shikena(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Nzogbu nzogbu comments in full mode here - I'm showing this to his excellency Prof Soludo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As Train Derails In Lagos / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / 2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.