Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria (19060 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by DeOTR: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

A northern Muslim girls can never marry a Christian man.
Na our Christian sisters dey find husband
You're lying. My wife is a Fulani, a Moslem from Adamawa.
I'm a Christian, not just by going to Church, but indeed. You can only see beyond the limits of your sight. Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Atlantis585: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
You no Islamize your family because your fighter wife no gree join with her pikins.

Now you wan experiment with Nigeria?

Dead on arrival.

God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

What has beating child and letting him cry got to do with the discussion?

What's my business with his reason? You are the one questioning tinubus choice of running mate. so why haven't you gone to ask him why he chose shettima?

Since you know what christian principles is, can you pls tell me what they are?

If you aren't confused, how you will vote for a Tinubu who is a Muslim under the condition that he chooses a Christian running mate but will not vote for him because he chose a Muslim running mate?

If you feel Tinubu is good enough to earn your vote, why then are you complaining that he picked a Muslim as his running mate?

How did Tinubu deny a Christian the right to succeed a Muslim?

You and who agreed that power should be rotated?
I have answered your questions. That you don't understand my answers is not my problem.
Go back and read my answers till you understand. If you have any other questions then I'll be happy to oblige
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I have answered your questions. That you don't understand my answers is not my problem.
Go back and read my answers till you understand. If you have any other questions then I'll be happy to oblige

Don't mistake verbosity for substance. Pls try again.

What has beating a child and letting him cry got to do with the discussion?

What's my business with his reason? You are the one questioning tinubus choice of running mate. so why haven't you gone to ask him why he chose shettima?

If you aren't confused, how you will vote for a Tinubu who is a Muslim under the condition that he chooses a Christian running mate but will not vote for him because he chose a Muslim running mate?

If you feel Tinubu is good enough to earn your vote, why then are you complaining that he picked a Muslim as his running mate?

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Rizatrendz: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:
But your vice is Bokoharam

This one off me cheesy Comrade take it easy please. grin
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by SHNAYAJO: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wetin concern us!! Do wetin you like with your family
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Simeonjoe1: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:
But your vice is Bokoharam

Madd combo grin
Walahi shetima don suffer for una hand grin
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by xevove2061: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
dont8:
Nothing precedence here, tackle him on other areas but not this particular one

May I remind you, Abiola-Kingibe was a joint Muslim ticket...

Abiola and kingibes time is nothing compared to the nigeria we have now with a uselessness such aa Buhari
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by ismodiwa(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
A Church of Christ member will be ostracized if they marry a Winners chapel member.

A Jehovah's witness member will be excommunicated and rejected by their families if they marry a Deeper life member.

Then there's a Muslim who defies all odds to marry a Christian woman he loves and encourages his children to follow her to church.

As a progressive christian, that liberal Muslim has my vote!

I love this piece, mat God enlarge your Coast.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Don't mistake verbosity for substance. Pls try again.

If you can't spot the substance, what then is the point of asking for it?
It amounts to a waste of e-space and time.
I will not dignify ramblings coated in the guise of sound inquest.
Again read and comprehend. If you find faults, raise it. Else, move on
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

If you can't spot the substance, what then is the point of asking for it?
It amounts to a waste of e-space and time.
I will not dignify ramblings coated in the guise of sound inquest.
Again read and comprehend. If you find faults, raise it. Else, move on

There's no substance to spot. It's not my job to help you identify the substance in your answer to a question. Pls try again.

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Uchesis: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hussein035:

I don't understand when the VP position in Nigeria became very important

Why are you people behaving like this when you know that even the Senate president has decision power than the VP
If Tinubu wants to go to London for medical checkup, who will he hand over power to?
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by waldigit: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
cool cool
We know you that you won't do it, but those who will do it are right behind and around you.
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's no substance to spot. It's not my job to help you identify the substance in your answer to a question. Pls try again.

It's your job to spot the substance since you're asking the questions. If you can't, then you should take a dive left.
As long as you can't spot the substance, repeating the question is like a dog barking at an orange on a tree. It won't make the orange fall!!
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's your job to spot the substance since you're asking the questions. If you can't, then you should take a dive left.
As long as you can't spot the substance, repeating the question is like a dog barking at an orange on a tree. It won't make the orange fall!!

All these haven't answered the questions. If you dont write substance, there will be no substance to be spotted. Pls try again.

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

All these haven't answered the questions. If you dont write substance, there will be no substance to be spotted. Pls try again.

I'm not trying again. I've already answered.
If you can't get it with that simple explanation, then any other response I give will just burst your brain cells.
So go and find somewhere to rest your brain. Then try reading again when you feel mentally giddy.
Goodbye
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm not trying again. I've already answered.
If you can't get it with that simple explanation, then any other response I give will just burst your brain cells.
So go and find somewhere to rest your brain. Then try reading again when you feel mentally giddy.
Goodbye

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by izubext007: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
U agborolize ur family
Re: Tinubu TO CAN: I Have Not Islamized My Family, I Will Not Islamize Nigeria by Smackerfrino: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vixlot:
cool cool
can should be wise a vote for tinubu means christain will not smell aso rock for 24 years, because after southern turn when it eventually go back to the not it will be a muslim canditate, plus buhari 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.