Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17496 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2007
@dayokanu
So people know about you. Please dont rape in Germany so that you wont be deported. Im sure the hatred for Germany will be double of what you have for England grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2007
@dayokanu
So people know about you. Please don't sex-attack in Germany so that you wont be deported.

Like you always do shay?? tongue tongue
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2007
me i be born again xtian
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2007
Since when? This morning?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
Scotland are on the verge of overtaking England after rising to their highest position in the Fifa world rankings. Despite their 2-0 loss in Georgia, the Scots have moved from 14th to 13th - two places behind England, who fell to 11th from ninth after losing to Russia.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7059726.stm
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
Scotland are on the verge of overtaking England after rising to their highest position in the Fifa world rankings. Despite their 2-0 loss in Georgia, the Scots have moved from 14th to 13th - two places behind England, who fell to 11th from ninth after losing to Russia.
Mind your biz
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2007
But that is according to FIFA now Or na Dayokanu make the ratings
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by folahann(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2007
Just before the world cup last year, Italy was ranked below Nigeria.
Nigeria didn't qualify, Italy won the Cup. So the ranking doesn't mean so much
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
hey i joined this thread real late.
but my opinon is that if England can be moderate about their chances in winning any cup, then there will be less pressure. but England cannot be compared with spain or holland. these two countries are way better than them.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2007
Just before the world cup last year, Italy was ranked below Nigeria.
Nigeria didn't qualify, Italy won the Cup. So the ranking doesn't mean so much

folahan italy is a modest country they dont overrate anything there that is why they are the greatest country in europe both club and national team
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ Gabriel,

Are you sure Italy is the greatest national side in Europe? I would pick Germany followed by Italy. The Mannschaft followed by the Azzuris
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
dayo in as much as i maintain that after brazil its italy. we both agree on one thing though, italy and germany are the greatest team in europe no doubt but for the wc i'd pick italy. anyways both are my teams any day. love brazil also.
check the records man.
FORZA AZZURRI.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Yeah Italy 4 world cup 1 Euro cup, Manschaft 3 world cup 3 Euro cup. No be small thing Oh.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by sage(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
The English nko grin grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2007
England i almost forgot 1 controversial world cup and NO I mean ZERO Euro cup for the country where football was originated. A severe lack of talent!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2007
i beg who they mention England here. we are not talking rugby here oo. I foul wc and lots of sh**t european and world cup tournament.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2007
na wa for u guys ooo
spain and Holland don win world cup? with all the talents at the disposal of Holland in the late 80s/early 90s. it was a waste with just one european cup
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2007
AT least they won a trophy compare that to England that has not played a final in 30 years that appalling.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
I know you like calculating. How many years did it take Holland to win that trophy? And have you seen Holland playing a World cup final? Hell NO. dont compare them with someone that has won it before tongue tongue

Hey, dont let me do this, Holland is my team grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
yes yes o i agree, a big bunch of crappy stars
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2007
I know you like calculating. How many years did it take Holland to win that trophy? And have you seen Holland playing a World cup final? Hell NO. don't compare them with someone that has won it before

Hey, don't let me do this, Holland is my team

but got to the wc final which i believe they shud have won. england didn't deserved the win against gemany in that final u know that. Holland is the brazil of europe they produce fantastic players.
tkb name name great english players for the past 2 decades that can stand the likes of van basten, rijkard, gullit, dennis beckamp, seedorf, etc.

holland deserve more than the trophies they'v got now. england shouldn't av got any thing at all.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
you know guys i think had nigeria won the match against italy in 94 we could have gone realy far in that wc. you meet spain, then romania, dont think we could have beaten brazil though.
that's what i think.
what ya think.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
In US 94 after Spain would have been Bulgaria whom we had earlier beaten 3-0 in the group stage.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
In US 94 after Spain would have been Bulgaria whom we had earlier beaten 3-0 in the group stage.

my bad.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2007
Even The kaiser confirmed it grin tongue

Franz Beckenbauer has labelled England a 'school team' who lack both spirit and leadership on the pitch.

Steve McClaren's side face the embarrassment of failing to qualify for Euro 2008 after their 2-1 defeat in Russia earlier this month left the situation out of their hands.

But German legend Beckenbauer believes he noticed worrying habits already ingrained in the team when his country won a friendly 2-1 at Wembley on August 22.

'It was like a school team, they were not talking and not supporting,' he told BBC Sport of England's performance that night.

'That was for me the biggest surprise. There is no life in this team.'

He added: 'The first time I played against England in 1965, then the World Cup in 1966, there was always a certain spirit.'

Former England manager Graham Taylor - in charge the last time the Three Lions failed to qualify for a major finals in 1994 - believes Beckenbauer's assessment is harsh.

He agrees, however, that there is a lack of communication in the current squad.

'I think there is life in the team but I understand where he's coming from,' Taylor told BBC Radio 5 Live.

'There isn't a Tony Adams, a Stuart Pearce, a Paul Gascoigne, who, as well as playing with their feet, played with their mouths as well.

'That is one of the things the present England team are short of - I don't think they are loud enough.'

Taylor believes some of the players suffer from a change of character when they play for their country.

He added: 'You very rarely see an England player bawl out one of his colleagues in an international game. You do see them do that in club football.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=477263&cc=3888
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2007
@gabrielgb
no one talks about what you should have won, they havent won. Thats the FACT.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ifeanyi10: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2007
[b
english team is all about hype,there is nothing fatanstic about then,comparing them with the likes of FRANCE,ITALY,GERMANY,is the worst thing i have ever heard in my life.them on get level at all
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
@gabrielgb
no one talks about what you should have won, they havent won. Thats the FACT

that's true sha even though England won a WC belonged to Germany.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Russia: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
That stupid Dayokanu and his followers, go and tell your father to go and coach england so say e go be better
Idiots you like something you don't see
Infact Dayokanu is the dumpest fool have ever known in this world, your fathers dick can not make of for the history that you hate Dayokanu you can go to hell, as stupid as you are lipsrsealed and those idiots following his foot step
Better forums are out there and you are dying for this stupid koboland nairalannd fools
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
That stupid Dayokanu and his followers, go and tell your father to go and coach england so say e go be better
Infact Dayokanu is the dumpest fool have ever known in this world, your fathers privates can not make of for the history [/b]that you hate [b]Dayokanu you can go to hell, as stupid as you are Lips sealed and those idiots following his foot step
Better forums are out there and you are dying for this stupid koboland nairalannd fools

Pls who can make any sense out of the above post?? Someone needs help

Meanwhile thanks for the compliments.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by gabrielgb: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2007
Infact Dayokanu is the dumpest fool have ever known in this world, your fathers privates can not make of for the history that you hate Dayokanu you can go to hell, as stupid as you are and those idiots following his foot step

Please who can make any sense out of the above post?? Someone needs help

Meanwhile thanks for the compliments.

Dayo i think i understand what he is say, he said: bla bla bal bla bal bal LOL grin grin grin. If anyone can understand that then he will understand the rubbish Russia posted.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2007
that's true sha even though England won a WC belonged to Germany
ure not serious. see, i dont even support England o, Holland and France are my teams in europe but i just no gbadun how Dayokanu dey abuse dem grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.