Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17499 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

You are too clueless to know anything about football.
The head to head battle between the English National team and the Germans are closely matched.
You are such a ninny for comparing the 2 teams in the first place so pick this out. . . . .

10th May 1930, Friendly, Gruenwald, Berlin
Draw 3-3
England scorers: Bradford 2, Jack
Germany scorers: R. Hofmann 3

4th December 1935, Friendly, White Hart Lane, London
England won 3-0
England scorers: Camsell 2, Bastin.

14th May 1938, Friendly, Olympic Stadium, Berlin
England won 6-3
England scorers: Robinson 2, Matthews, Broome, Bastin, Goulden
Germany scorers: Gellesch, Gauchel, Pesser.

1st December 1954, Friendly, Wembley, London
England won 3-1
England scorers: Bentley, Allen, Shackleton
West Germany scorers: Beck

26th May 1956, Friendly, Olympic Stadium, Berlin
England won 3-1
England scorers: Edwards, Grainger, Haynes
West Germany scorers: F. Walter

12th May 1965, Friendly, Nuremberg, Germany
England won 1-0
England scorer: Paine

23rd February 1966, Friendly, Wembley, London
England won 1-0
England scorer: Stiles

30th July 1966, World Cup Final, Wembley, London
England won 4-2 (aet)
England scorers: Hurst 3, Peters
West Germany scorers: Haller, Weber

1st June 1968, Friendly, Hannover, Germany
Germany won 1-0
West Germany scorers: Beckenbauer

14th June 1970, World Cup Quarter-final, Leon, Mexico
Germany won 3-2 (aet)
England scorers: Mullery, Peters
West Germany scorers: Beckenbauer, Seeler, Muller

29th April 1972, European Championship Quarter-final, Wembley, London
Germany won 3-1
England scorer: Lee
West Germany scorers: Hoeness, Netzer (pen.), Muller

12th March 1975, Friendly, Wembley, London
England won 2-0
England scorers: Bell, Macdonald

22nd February 1978, Friendly, Munich, Germany
Germany won 2-1
England scorers: Pearson
West Germany scorers: Worm, Bonhof

13th October 1982, Friendly, Wembley, London
Germany won 2-1
England scorer: Woodcock
West Germany scorers: Rummenigge 2

12th June 1985, Friendly, Mexico City
England won 3-0
England scorers: Robson, Dixon 2

9th September 1987, Friendly, Dusseldorf, Germany
England lost 3-1
England scorer: Lineker
West Germany scorers: Littbarski 2, Wuttke

4th July 1990, World Cup Semi-final, Turin, Italy
Draw 1-1 (aet), Germany won 4-3 on penalties
England scorer: Lineker
West Germany scorer: Brehme

11th September 1991, Friendly, Wembley, London
Germany won 1-0
West Germany scorer: Riedle

9th June 1993, US Cup, Detroit, USA
Germany won 2-1
England scorer: Platt
West Germany scorers: Effenberg, Klinsmann

26th June 1996, European Championship Semi-final, Wembley
1-1 draw (aet), Germany won 6-5 on penalties(aet)
England scorer: Shearer
West Germany scorer: Kuntz

17th June 2000, European Championship Group Match, Charleroi, Belgium
England won 1-0
England scorers: Shearer

7th October 2000, World Cup Qualifier, Wembley
Germany won 1-0
Germany scorer: Hamann

1st September 2001, World Cup Qualifier, Munich
England won 5-1
England scorers: Owen 3, Heskey, Gerrard.
Germany scorer: Jancker

22nd August 2007, Friendly, Wembley.
Germany won 2-1
England scorer: Lampard
Germany scorers: Kuranyi, Pander.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2007
Is blindness another one of Jackal's problems? I was discussing female soccer with TKB matches between Germany and England telling him England has never beaten the German female team before.

Looking closely at the stats you provided, I could see that since 1966, Germany has beaten England 12 times and England has won 4 times this shows that post 1966 and infact in the modern era, Germany have been far superior to minnows England in football; winning 2 world cups between then and 3 Euro cups while England has never won anything in football since then so comparing England and Germany is like Earth and Heaven. In the last 40 years England is off the world footballing radar. Germany is a footballing superpower and infact among the top 3 footballing nations in the world and very far from crappy England.

England are peers with maybe Spain but not with The German National team.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

If u are not a bloody oaf . . . .u wldnt have made the statement u just spewed now.
Post 1966?? So Germany aint Germany before 1966? What were they called then? Barbarians?
U are one of those numskulls that thinks Arsenal wasn't Arsenal until Wenger arrived or Chelsea became Chelsea after Roman arrived.
History is history . . . .I dont care what happened after 1966 or before . . . In the 2 teams' head to head, there's nuthing to choose btw the 2.
The greatest humiliation was England thumping ur German machine 5-1 at MUNICH.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by sleekdot(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
For the sake of knowledge let me enlighten you that we have modern day football, Uruguay was a football powerhouse back in those days but not in modern times.

Arguing with illiterates like you is an exercise in futility. Go on and equate England with Germany I am sure very few people would do that Germany has won the world cup 3 times and Euro cup 3 times then compare them to England that has won just one trophy in 100 years of existence.

Once again let me tell you Germany has a history and they have players England can only see in Magazines.
One of European best strikers of all time is Gerd Muller a German. One Europes best defender of all time Is Franz beckenbauer, One of Europes best keepers of all time is Oliver Kahn. Not to talk of people like Paul breitner, Karlheinz Rumminege, jurgen Klinsmann, Tomas Hassler, Matthias Sammer, Jurgen Kohler to mention a few. The best British player of all time is probably George Best who is not even English.
Let England match Germany record of the last 5 years over the next century before you can mention them in the same breadth with the Mann schaft.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
Thank you Sleekdot help me enlighten jackal Oh German and Durch players have won the Ballon D'or 7 times each so dont even compare the quality of their players to those crappy Englishmen.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ sleekdot,

I cant quite find a word to describe u but i think u are a useless lummox.
What comes outta ur mouth is crap and contagious.
Its so cheesy mentioning those names but is Oliver Khan better than Peter Shilton/Gordon Banks?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am in the land of the Philistines.
This must be an association of the mental handicaps of Nairaland.

England as a country have not won any trophy save the world cup in 1966 but that doesnt mean they are CRAP.
That is the argument here and dont come here to tell me how many times Germany have won it.
As a ninny that u are . . . . u even mentioned Uruguay to contradict urself . . . . .They have won the world cup like Germany has done but are they better than England. Does that not tell u Germany winning it 3 times does not necessarily place them amongst powerful football nations?
The use of the language is ur greatest undoing.
I wont even stoop low to argue with a numskull like u . . . . . . . Will David Beckham date Azeezat? Nah!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
i agree that england can be below par at times as a team,but only a mad man wil say germany hav beta players TODAY than england.
Lampard/gerrard=2 best midfielders in d world,terry/ferdinand=2 of d best defenders in d world,rooney=best yung striker in d world,owen is stil one of d most lethal in d busines.
Germany?Ballack,past his prime,shwein wateva=ovarated,frings?very good player but not as gud as g or lamps.Klose,not quite as gud as owen or rooney IMO.podolski/kuranyi etc not even close.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
In the history of the whole United kingdom they have never had a goalkeeper as good as Oliver Kahn

I have said it over and over again Ignorance is your greatest problem see the stats below for reference

IFFHS' World's Best Goalkeeper of the Year

[b]Since 1987 the International Federation of Football History & Statistics
(IFFHS) chooses the World's Best Goalkeeper; the election is for the calendar
year.

IFFHS has also elected the Goalkeeper of the Century for every continent and
worldwide.

List of winners

YEAR  WINNER                 COUNTRY            CLUB

1987  Jean-Marie PFAFF       Belgium            Bayern München (Ger)
1988  Rinat DASAEV           Soviet Union       Spartak Moskva (USSR)
1989  Walter ZENGA           Italy              Inter Milan (Ita)
1990  Walter ZENGA           Italy              Inter Milan (Ita)
1991  Walter ZENGA           Italy              Inter Milan (Ita)
1992  Peter SCHMEICHEL       Denmark            Manchester United (Eng)
1993  Peter SCHMEICHEL       Denmark            Manchester United (Eng)
1994  Michel PREUD'HOMME     Belgium            K.V. Mechelen (Bel) / Benfica (Por)
1995  José Luis CHILAVERT    Paraguay           Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1996  Andreas KÖPKE          Germany            Eintracht Frankfurt (Ger) / Marseille (Fra)
1997  José Luis CHILAVERT    Paraguay           Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1998  José Luis CHILAVERT    Paraguay           Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1999  Oliver KAHN            Germany            Bayern München (Ger)
2000  Fabien BARTHEZ         France             AS Monaco (Fra) / Manchester United (Eng)
2001  Oliver KAHN            Germany            Bayern München (Ger)
2002  Oliver KAHN            Germany            Bayern München (Ger)      
2003  Gianluigi BUFFON       Italy              Juventus (Ita)
2004  Gianluigi BUFFON       Italy              Juventus (Ita)
2005  Petr CECH              Czech Republic     Chelsea (Eng)
2006  Gianluigi BUFFON       Italy              Juventus (Ita)[/b]

Open youe eyes and learn Ignoramus
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
i agree that england can be below par at times as a team,but only a mad man wil say germany hav beta players TODAY than england.
Lampard/gerrard=2 best midfielders in d world,terry/ferdinand=2 of d best defenders in d world,rooney=best yung striker in d world,owen is stil one of d most lethal in d busines.
Germany?Ballack,past his prime,shwein whatever=ovarated,frings?very good player but not as good as g or lamps.Klose,not quite as good as owen or rooney IMO.podolski/kuranyi etc not even close.

How can any one in his right mind call Ferdinand one of the best defenders in the world.
Owen vs Klose Klose scores 5 goals per world cup and Owen has not managed up to 5 goals in 3 world cups!! FACT

Rooney Best young striker in the world according to whom Richboy? cos as at last tournament i.e 2006 world cup, Lukas Podolski was the young player of the tournament. FACT!!

FACTS don't lie I did not write these facts so bring out Facts to support your opinion
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
On the goalkeeper story check this link
http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/iffhs-gkoy.html

Players' Ranking by Places

1 2 3 4 5

Oliver Kahn 3 1 1 1
José Luis Chilavert 3 2 1
Gianluigi Buffon 3 2 2
Walter Zenga 3 2
Peter Schmeichel 2 2 1 3
Michel Preud'homme 1 2 1
Rinat Dasaev 1 1 1
Petr Cech 1 1 1
Fabien Barthez 1 1 1
Andreas Köpke 1 1
Jean-Marie Pfaff 1 1
Iker Casillas 2 2 1
Sergio Goycochea 2
"Dida" 1 1 1
Hans van Breukelen 1 1
Thomas Ravelli 1 1
Andoni Zubizarreta 1 1 1
David Seaman 1 3
Oscar Córdoba 1
Angelo Peruzzi 1
Jens Lehmann 1
Claudio Taffarel 2 1
Edwin van der Sar 1 1 1
Francesco Toldo 1 1
Jorge Campos 1
Luis Conejo 1
Rüstü Reçber 1
Peter Shilton 2
Neville Southall 1 1
Patrick Bonner 1
Grégory Coupet 1
Dimitri Kharin 1
Marcos Silveira Reis 1
Harald Schumacher 1
"Vítor Baía" 1
Jerzy Dudek 1
Bodo Illgner 1
Antonios Nikopolidis 1
Gianluca Pagliuca 1
Sebastiano Rossi 1
"Zetti" 1

About this document
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
So Jackal and Richboi you can't just come here with palm wine joint opinion without backing it with facts so get your facts right so that you dont get embarrassed on internet pages like Facts above have just done to your opinion.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
@dayo
uhm u seem a lil confused.Klose vs owen?because hes scored more goals at worldcups doesnt make him a beta player.How many goals has henry scored at his 3 world cups?6,does dat mean klose is beta dan HENRY?
And dont even compare rooney 2 podolski,theyre not even in d same league.
And YES!No1 hates rio more dan i do but u wil find it hard naming cbs beta dan he is handsdown,let alone germans.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ ritchboi,

Can u see how myopic and oafish Dayokanu is?
Klose is better than Owen because Klose has scored more goals.
We can definitely say Klose is better than Thierry Henry or Ruud Van Nistelrooy cos he has more world cup goals than them.
What a lump of bollocks to spew by a fan of Germany.

The biggest defeat Germany has ever suffered at home came in the hands of the English lads.
Owen scored a hatrick in Munich to break the hearts of the Germans and until Germany replicates that . . . .they are SHIT.
U came here to paste stuffs no one else can decipher except a dunderhead like u.
Whats the meaning of the charts u posted? Their number of fouls or what?
England has under-achieved by shiploads. FACT!
However, for anyone to come here and say the entire team is CRAP is bollocks.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
hey
i know you have a degree and you used to be a briiliant student way back. what happened to your brains

Never lost to England in 18 games could be 18 games drawn
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Jackal ,
In case you cant read those are goalkeepers statistics from 1987 downwards and Your Peter Shilton was missing while Oliver Kahn came tops. That should clear your delusion about Peter Shilton and give supremacy to Oliver Kahn.
Henry has been highest goal scorer in European leagues several times so has Nistelrooy.
Owen has been a professional footballer since 1996 he has never been highest goal scorer in any season FACTS!! so when you talk about goal scoring Owen Lags far behind Miro Klose.

England won the FIFA World Cup in 1966, when they hosted the event, and reached the semi-final in 1990. They have reached the semi-final of the UEFA European Championship only twice. However, they are the least successful World Champion as they have only been in 2 top-four finishes- a wide margin from the other 6 champions (Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, and France have been to at least 4).
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ TKB
They have only drawn twice. I wont be dragged into an exchange with you.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
Jackal,
I beleive you can understand simple English or should I write it in your mother tongue?

[b]IFFHS' World's Best Goalkeeper of the Year

Since 1987, the International Federation of Football History & Statistics
(IFFHS) chooses the World's Best Goalkeeper; the election is for the calendar
year.

IFFHS has also elected the Goalkeeper of the Century for every continent and
worldwide.

List of winners

YEAR WINNER COUNTRY CLUB

1987 Jean-Marie PFAFF Belgium Bayern München (Ger)
1988 Rinat DASAEV Soviet Union Spartak Moskva (USSR)
1989 Walter ZENGA Italy Inter Milan (Ita)
1990 Walter ZENGA Italy Inter Milan (Ita)
1991 Walter ZENGA Italy Inter Milan (Ita)
1992 Peter SCHMEICHEL Denmark Manchester United (Eng)
1993 Peter SCHMEICHEL Denmark Manchester United (Eng)
1994 Michel PREUD'HOMME Belgium K.V. Mechelen (Bel) / Benfica (Por)
1995 José Luis CHILAVERT Paraguay Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1996 Andreas KÖPKE Germany Eintracht Frankfurt (Ger) / Marseille (Fra)
1997 José Luis CHILAVERT Paraguay Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1998 José Luis CHILAVERT Paraguay Vélez Sarsfield (Arg)
1999 Oliver KAHN Germany Bayern München (Ger)
2000 Fabien BARTHEZ France AS Monaco (Fra) / Manchester United (Eng)
2001 Oliver KAHN Germany Bayern München (Ger)
2002 Oliver KAHN Germany Bayern München (Ger)
2003 Gianluigi BUFFON Italy Juventus (Ita)
2004 Gianluigi BUFFON Italy Juventus (Ita)
2005 Petr CECH Czech Republic Chelsea (Eng)
2006 Gianluigi BUFFON Italy Juventus (Ita)

Open youe eyes and learn Ignoramus[/b]
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Jackal

Click on the link and read for yourself or you want to be spoonfed. You dont know and you are still resisting oportunities to learn!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2007
They have only drawn twice. I wont be dragged into an exchange with you.
i wonder how you have time to type all these epistles. U dont have work today abi?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
Its so cheesy mentioning those names but is Oliver Khan better than Peter Shilton/Gordon Banks?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am in the land of the Philistines.
This must be an association of the mental handicaps of Nairaland.

Jackal,

Can you withdraw this statement in the face of overwhelming facts that I have thrown on your laps. And dont feed us with more of your delusions.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

There are no facts here.
The only think i saw was the list of the goalkeeper of the century.
In that list Gordon Banks was the 2nd best goalkeeper of all time.
Lev Yashin of USSR is the only goalie better than Banks so shush.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
@dayo
ur talkin trash ma man.How can u judge how gud a player is primarily on d awards theyve won?Henry has NEVER won d world or european player of d year,but hes scored more goals than ANY other player in europe over d last 5 years.And please answer my question in 1 word,is podolski as gud as rooney?Is he even close.Lets not drift away from d topic,r d germans as gud as d english?If u say yes then i'l confirm ur retarded and neva post on this thread again.FACT
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
Podolski is better than Wayne Rooney.

The Germans are far better than the English All your English players are simply overrated. simple.

@ Jackal,
Oliver Kahn won the goal keeper of the year 3 times and the list you were referring to was for the century and Kahn out shone Banks and others with performances from 1999 downwards. Did you see Buffon in that list you mentioned?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ ritchboi,

Pls dont get me angry. . . . .
Dont tell me u are just realising Dayokanu is retarded?
I have known this since i spotted his useless topic.
He is not only retarded, he is an IGNORANUS.
A pathetic OAF.
Podolski and Rooney? How dumb can someone be?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Richboi,
Henry has not won the European or World footballer award but he was Highest goal scorer in the whole of Europe for more than twice. When has Owen ever been the highest goal scorer in any league or any competition he played in his whole career.?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ ritchboi,

Please don't get me angry. . . . .
Dont tell me u are just realising Dayokanu is retarded?
I have known this since i spotted his useless topic.
He is not only retarded, he is an IGNORANUS.
A pathetic OAF.
Podolski and Rooney? How dumb can someone be?

As at last tournament i.e 2006 world cup, Lukas Podolski was the young player of the tournament. FACT!!
So maybe FIFA that awarded him player of the tournament was retarded too.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Iman3(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2007
dayokanu:

As at last tournament i.e 2006 world cup, Lukas Podolski was the young player of the tournament.   FACT!!
So maybe FIFA that awarded him player of the tournament was retarded too.

Do you know that Hong Myung Bo was voted as one of the best defenders in the 94 World Cup?Presumably,he is a better defender than Constarcuta or Franco Baresi,who he finished ahead of
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ I-man,

Dayokanu is a Arrow.
Podolski who was nowhere on the list but benefited after Ronaldo had problems with England.
How can Podolski be better than Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Van Persie and Robinho?
Please . . . . .somebody needs to call Dayokanu's SHRINK.
The gay is fast losing it. What a ninny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
Podolski is beta dan rooney?Go 2 church,u need deliverance.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
Do you know that Hong Myung Bo was voted as one of the best defenders in the 94 World Cup?Presumably,he is a better defender than Constarcuta or Franco Baresi,who he finished ahead of

Michel Preud'homme

Jorginho
Márcio Santos
Paolo Maldini

Dunga
Krassimir Balakov
Gheorghe Hagi
Tomas Brolin

Romário
Hristo Stoichkov
Roberto Baggio
This is the all star team of USA 1994 I wonder where you got your Mung Bo from?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ I-man,

Dayokanu is a Arrow.
Podolski who was nowhere on the list but benefited after Ronaldo had problems with England.
How can Podolski be better than Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Van Persie and Robinho?
Please . . . . .somebody needs to call Dayokanu's SHRINK.
The gay is fast losing it. What a ninny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then FIFA who chose Podolski ahead of your Rooney must be wrong then and Jackal is right. That makes you happy right?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ dayokanu,

U have lost.
Go and bury ur head in shame.
Your purpose of creating this thread has just been defeated.
Change the topic and people will agree with u.
The correct caption should be English National Team are UNDER-ACHIEVERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.