Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? (41259 Views)

Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by IamMobisola(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
realestate99:
This life Sha, while my friend here has been evading his wife's invitation to Canada 3 times in a row, said he does not love living outside Nigeria and has no clue on how to tell his wife...O.p don't overthink, your case will pan out well don't let those negative stories hold your innocent union to ransom.

Just let that friend of yours know that he will definitely loose that woman to someone else.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by frozen70(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?
You knows that she is traveling for a long time greener pasture that would favour you all

So relax your mind let her go,
Keep communicating and don't think of suspecting her

If she values her marriage and family especially you and your daughter, she will be faithful and make plans for you guys to come over

If she has no regards at all, she will mess up and probably do what you are afraid of

Just wish her well and everything will be fine, so far you married her properly

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by omolasho: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2022
It all depends on how soon you will join her there. If beyond six months, sorry bro if her infidelity is your concern.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by AngelicBeing: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Op you're taking a risk an insurance company can not cover. I wish you good luck bro
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by delpee(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Did you marry her as a virgin?

Yes - you shouldn't be worried.

No - worry is what you're. The headache will almost kill because she will be excited to meet Whites and other rich Nigerians.
Your wife will fvck another man, get pregnant and bring the baby for you. You will think it's yours but it's not.

So tell me op, should you be worried?

Pessimism!
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2022
I wish I could share my personal experience with you
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Womanizer(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?

The weather in Canada is very cold now, one of those guys there will be fúcking her pending the time you get there! grin

Make sure you don't waste too much time before joining her tongue
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by advanceDNA: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Womanizer:

The weather in Canada is very cold now, one of those guys there will be fúcking her pending the time you get there! grin

Make sure you don't waste too much time before joining her tongue

No give op high bp
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Didi2d(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

I'm the sponsor on the application and we applied has a family at 1st (wife studying /myself and our daughter are the dependent)
our immigration consultant call and advise that my wife should apply alone to increase the chances .
I love and I trust her just having a private thought of WHAT IF

The first Idea is best, she goes for study while you're and the kids are dependent. A friend went to UK recently with his family.
I don't know why the agent advised and change your first application.

But for the question you asked. It is 60/40, the 60% is she might ghost you. But let's pray she doesn't disappoint.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Didi2d(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
I wish I could share my personal experience with you

Share it pls, we are here to learn
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by hmohammed(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

And you think Nairaland is the place to ask this type of question. There are many frustrated and broke men on this platform and only have negative stories to share. I am sure she will come for you and her daughter. Congratulations bro
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by OboOlora(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Singing ‘e so wipe Otilor’

Op, I live in New Brunswick and there are some men here that their specialty is in bleeping peoples wives.

Don’t blame the women, the cold is unbearable without a man to keep ur sexual urge in check.

My advice: Have a DNA test done on ur next child!
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by HarlequinLekex: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
On a public forum?
gulfer:
I think it's a win either way. Please can you share your immigration consultant contact?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
Canadian visa I understand takes over 3 months to be ready. You had over 3 months to think of whatever could happen whilst spending a lot of money and stress getting this ready and now that the money and stress is beginning to pay off, it is now you know you want to start thinking all sorts if rubbish? Why is my gender beginning to think myopically?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Onabeem(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Trust your gut feeling bro.
It is always right...
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Ak75: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
OYO is your name.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by drakeli: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
you should be worried more than worry itself. What I see married women that left their husbands in Nigeria do here in the US, my mouth cannot tell. I used to know one that one son of one Nigerian legislator like that dey nack her pako
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Kaiser20: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Take it easy boy!
At least you didn't lose everything. You have a daughter and you can easily get married again.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by sihamey: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Nothing like scattering.. You see that woman when go dey Bleep pastor with belle? The husband also loved and trusted her.. Women dey easily change.. Op for go first.. Blike he get shock absolver full heart sha.. Let's wish him good luck! I sha not become enemy of process.. Join me shout Amen wink
I no go shout Amen wink
Your gender worst pass because one woman fu€k up means say every woman go do same @op don’t mind the woman haters here for your sanity seek

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Manna4Gurls: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
You should be worried because we all know how the story usually ends but I pray it won't happen on this note.
You should be more worried if she is coming to meet you there, because your chance of man of the house over her is very limited. She can apply for a divorce 2 years after joining you and you lose every every.

Pray your wife is different from many of them out there
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by advanceDNA: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Op you're taking a risk an insurance company can not cover. I wish you good luck bro

Lol....

The nigga based his future on the chance that another human being will be reasonable...
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Atlantis585: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

I’m surprised you would be asking that question. There are too many sex hungry guys in Canada ooo. They will smash that your wife’s Bermuda Triangle for you. And you should know that people struggle to survive there and are willing to do anything.

My advise to you is to go first, settle down, then bring her. Otherwise consider the kpekus smashable by others and the marriage over the day you wave bye to her at the airport. And this is in all honesty, my brother. I know a lot of folks that have gone through the experience.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by advanceDNA: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
sihamey:

I no go shout Amen wink
Your gender worst pass because one woman fu€k up means say every woman go do same @op don’t mind the woman haters here for your sanity seek

Apc and pdp has nothing to offer....we are haters of pdp and apc
Women sleep with multiple men before marriage causing paternity fraud...we are bashing women...
Women beg for money when u ask them out.. we hate women ....

When people say things as it is they are haters
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by na2016: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

You should be worried even though it is a 50/50 something. However, you should have demonstrated your ties back home with either a government job, property, or family and applied together and would have gotten it.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by VULCAN(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
A Nightmare

tiwasiaife:

Op anything can happen.
I know someone whose wife just traveled in August for studies within 3 weeks she complained of cold and couldn't manage and started banging her classmate from Naija when the husband suspected and confronted her She shouted him down and tagged him insecure.
This guy has to consult the consultable now She has confessed that She's pregnant for him and pleading for forgiveness .
When the husband asked how many times she lied that it was two times.
The guy refused to believed and told her that for such act to be destroyed through traditional way, she has to confess fully and she said uncountable that she can't remember how many times.
Meanwhile, they have 3 kids already before she left.
2 girls and a boy.
This guy is as confused as anything now.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Tunagee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
People like me would normally tell you that she would dissapoint you later, cos that gender is very mean and wicked; never trust them. My advice is this: prepare your mind for the worst. Except she is someone who is VERY God fearing, or who comes from a very good home where marriage is respected, no matter the situation or external influence.The society and laws over there protects women a lot so she could rise against you, especially when she has become financially stable. Nigerian women are never liked by foreigners abroad cos of their tendency to take advantage of the laws to control their male spouses. That's the reason they never get husbands over there, even after many years.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by BriggsBryan: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Bro, the best thing you should do now is to commence your application to join her as her dependent partner including your child, please don’t give her time to settle on the new environment before filing your application.

Don’t spend more than 8 weeks before pushing to join her. Be warned

Should I be worried?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by eyinjuege: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
If you are to be worried, what do you want to do about it?
Ask her to not go for her studies abroad, and not use the visa she was issued because she decided to marry you?
Why do you think she deserves to put her life on hold for you?
She's the one with the dream of doing better for herself.
What are your own dreams?
Are they different from your wife's own?
At least if you don't want to support your wife's dream, remember to support your own dreams

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Ndidi2: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

I'm the sponsor on the application and we applied has a family at 1st (wife studying /myself and our daughter are the dependent)
our immigration consultant call and advise that my wife should apply alone to increase the chances .
I love and I trust her just having a private thought of WHAT IF
kuro mbee joor..
Hold her up in prayer and communication.
Very important..
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Classcaptain1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
Yes be worried. I am in Canada right now waiting to snatch your wife.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air) / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.