Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? (41205 Views)

Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by madgoat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?

Nice opportunity for you to be knacking different babes in her absence cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Prometheus666: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
I do not recommend this.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by chris51(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
My dear, you have nothing to worry about. For you to make immigration arrangements with your wife after only two years of marriage means you both get on well.

She is going alone without you and your baby, this should give you more confidence because she will want a better life for her child in future too.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by chris51(f): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
chris51:
My dear, you have nothing to worry about. For you to make immigration arrangements with your wife after only two years of marriage means you both get on well.

She is going alone without you and your baby, this should give you more confidence because she will want a better life for her child in future too.

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by iamme1234(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamb:

thanks boss

Never thank
Am ooooo
Make ur wife use ogun swear say she won’t betray
Besides shey na u go Dey baby seat Pikin niiii
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Pharaohny: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?

Just assume the worst , good luck
But can you share your immigration consultant contact?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by TK9680: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nothing to worry about if Shes always been good here. Based in Canada and Niger. No big deal.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by drmuchin: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

We would soon discuss your MARTHA very soon
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
ayandee:
Op stop disturbing yourself unnecessarily. Many Women have come here to study and filed for their husband and kids to join them shortly after. That happens more often and it is not reported in the media. Only the very few négative stories seep into the média.

Congratulations on your wife's admission and visa. Start getting ready to join her soon. Spend this time researching into the certifications necessary in your field and start planning on how to get them done to increase your prospects of a good job at landing.

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by InvertedHammer: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
/
Nigerian spinsters in Canada are finding it difficult to find husbands, so another man snatching her may not be possible. There is a high probability that she may become attached to another man especially if the man sneak into her life as a saviour. It may start off as mere predatory sexual relationship. But that's the nature of the beast. In search of a greener pasture, some sacrifices must be made. Na so life be.

/
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by bepositive11: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

It's like this. If you have been using manipulation and beatings to control her, you won't be able to do that anymore. But if you have a healthy relationship with her, you have nothing to worry about.

You know what your relationship is like more than us.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Sukersoc: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
Insecure man lol. But on a serious note if there are cracks in the marriage from Nigeria, it will crash when she reaches there

Every human being is insecure. There's nothing bad about insecurity. But if you're an exception, goodluck to you.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by godofuck231: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Be relaxed, let your family and hers understand te conditions of her travel , let it be known for the record how you supported her dreams , this is how important family is in marriage, she go her friends and many women will target you , just make sure you keep contact, immediately she stops then know she's reading another guy ,but WTF let her go , if she's yours she's yours, stop feeling insecure do what she has wished for live free , she might be the key to your financial explosion, good intents still emanate from the dark
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Panda7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
what is it with this high insecurity, pls endeavor to mention your tribe and religion when posting questions.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by gabbytabby: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
No mind nay sayers cos you and your children are her world and she go miss una die until you both join her.

Keep a positive outlook most Nigerian women are loyal especially ones with husbands who got their back.

teamc:

Should I be worried?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by ceeceeuwa: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
All these questions should have been asked before the whole process started. I am sure the process took her nothing less than a year ranging from her IELT to getting a POF. This question you are asking is what you and your wife should do as pillow talk. Don't let people that don't even know a thing about your home start putting ideas in your head. In all, it's a 50/50 thing
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by blacksam01: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

sh will.dump you simple!
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by hustla(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

were you added to the app? did she mention that shes married?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by blacksam01: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Prometheus666:
I do not recommend this.

dont mind the mumu man...that will b tge end of his marriage....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Noccerino(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
If you married her a virgin then u have nothing to worry about, but if u know u settled for an evening newspaper �����

It will end it tears
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by OnonujuChrist(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Of course you should be worried because she's your wife.. but that shouldn't be the reason for you to hault her from moving to Canada for a greener pasture.. just have believe that she's going for the good of the family and pray for her success. Have you forgotten that life involves risky decisions at times.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Brunosamel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na 50/50....
If it works out as u want...good...
If she change and follow another man with settled status then ghost you....no vex... humans can be unpredictable..understand say na survival mode she switch to...

Wateva happens, u go dey alright las las .but no overthink the matter right now...
best advice kudos
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sorry o grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by GboyegaD(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't get your worries here she's your wife and I don't think you should see her from everyone's lens.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Jidmic(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please can you give me the contact of your agent?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by highchief1: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
worry for what?as a real Man U must be ready for anything that comes ur way.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by highchief1: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

I'm the sponsor on the application and we applied has a family at 1st (wife studying /myself and our daughter are the dependent)
our immigration consultant call and advise that my wife should apply alone to increase the chances .
I love and I trust her just having a private thought of WHAT IF
trust how?they will fork ur wife for sure.it is weda u can withstand the shock that we are worried about.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Kaiser20: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
OP you be Mumu man, just only 2 years of Marriage and you just freely donated your wife out. Just 2 years.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Dododawa01: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Worriedwife:

Continue having a private thought on a public forum. Untill nlders scatter ur marriage for u,, dats when u would rest

Good talk, God bless you. You have spoken my mind.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by kamiyurl: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
if she is the type that believes in your union then congratulations relocating but if not then she would be collecting other dick sooner than u think.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by kellyzaf(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mexzy88:
Dm

Plz i also need the Canada visa contact Op.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Isabi4lov: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Your marriage no go scatter, no fear , even though people prefer bad news to good news , na good news you own go be ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) / Portugal Job Seekers Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.