Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike (44180 Views)

Sabinus Endorses Peter Obi. Begs His Followers To Vote For Him / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by haffaze777(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
When will he come to kneel for me? grin

4 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by inoki247: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

This thread is a big fat lie.

Even if dem show video u will still call it a lie....

I don't know how you people just brand someone like wu can't make mistakes....

I guess the Gumi picture with him was also a big lie...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ganisucks(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
inoki247:

The same way you gave Jonathan 17 states...

Why not make it 32...

CHECK my previous posts. I never supported Jonathan for presidency. I also didn't throw in my hat for Atiku. I knew that Buhari had been selected to appease the North. I'm not an indomie greenhorn follow follow.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Maleekdon: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
I know Nigeria’s problem - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQKEg3h0-o
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ganisucks(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
inoki247:

Even if dem show video u will still call it a lie....

I don't know how you people just brand someone like wu can't make mistakes....

I guess the Gumi picture with him was also a big lie...
I watched the whole thing. The OP is twisting and manipulating the words.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ganisucks(f): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
inoki247:

Continue with the fantasy nd keep giving ursef orgasm...

OBJ- Gen IBB, Abdusalami and Danjuma

Yaradua- OBJ and Danjuma

Jonathan- Danjuma and Nwachuku

Buhari- OBJ, Abdusalami

Peter Obi- OBJ, Martin Luther, Danjuma

Mention one general supporting Tinubu.

CNN and Co had to bribe half of the Brazilian ex generals for Bolsonaro to lose. You people don't know anything. The politicians are simply just actors in a play.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by MaliCampus: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi The nightmare of Tinubu, Shettima and online urchins.
We will negotiate Lagos state with sanwo olu, he gives us the center and take the state. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

Go and sleep. Wake up when it's February, just in time to see President Obi take not less than 17states.
mumu
IGBO man no fit rule the ZOO

7 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ganisucks(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
mumu
IGBO man no fit rule the ZOO

Well too bad the cabal does not know Igbo, hausa and yoruba. All they know is interest.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by fk001(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
The slowpoke has started begging cheesy

Mumu Pandora, e go shock am. This election is a 2 horse race.

Between Atiku or Tinubu whoever win among them is fine by me

7 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by femisplash: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

He didn't say that. I watched the whole thing. He was referring to the issue of campaign grounds.
You watched the whole thing but you blocked your ears to him begging. The powers that be are the ones asking him to be desperate and go beg Wike?.. Begging to win a state shows that he knows deep down that he can't go anywhere past Agulu LG.

6 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

"I’m kneeling down and begging"

Imagine when you have to beg publicly because you want to lead your own people.

Wike should have told him to raise-up his hands and close his eyes grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by iiifedimma(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
The only one we want
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Dshocker(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeria's president
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by 1gbdata: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good bargain
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Eriokanmi: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.
Whoever becomes governor-elect in Rivers will defect to Labour laslas, same as other ststes . Mark today

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by casualobserver: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

President Obi has not less than 50 military generals backing his bid, Tinubu has none. And you are shouting Structchulk. You indomie generation don't know who actually does the rigging.

IPOB army?

7 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by southsouthking(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
You will come 3rd pandora man cool
Election is between Jagaban and Atiku, which will end in Jagaban's favour cool
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba when nor well he dey shout Emilokon.
Calling Buhari as if Buhari was pressing his neck, not knowing he was high on drugs and the smell of pee oozing out from his pampers.
May APC during the last 7 years happen to you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by inoki247: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

OBJ- Gen IBB, Abdusalami and Danjuma

Yaradua- OBJ and Danjuma

Jonathan- Danjuma and Nwachuku

Buhari- OBJ, Abdusalami

Peter Obi- OBJ, Martin Luther, Danjuma

Mention one general supporting Tinubu.

CNN and Co had to bribe half of the Brazilian ex generals for Bolsonaro to lose. You people don't know anything. The politicians are simply just actors in a play.

Lol if we are to go by your analysis is Buhari not also a general or na conductor him be for supporting Tinubu....

Where are all this General when Buhari was loosing and had to come down to SW to merge in other to win...

10 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Premiumwriter: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
You will come 3rd pandora man cool
Election is between Jagaban and Atiku, which will end in Jagaban's favour cool
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin
he will come first
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Amaggedon: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient seems to be too desperate towards this presidential race...

He wasn't even ashamed to say it in public...

well,

You can't do this alone without ur fellow party members ... grin

Why are you crying na?

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by brain54(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
But Wike ain’t contesting for state na…!
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by daygee12: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
riverbird:

Your bobo Chicago needs help, he's suffering from dementia please go lend your help to him before he starts referring to Nigeria as congo.

Same way Peter Obi called Nasarawa a Country, Obi needs help truly

3 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Johel(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/2023-support-my-presidential-bid-peter-obi-begs-wike/

Yes,that's the way to dialogue...wike will accept as long as he remains governor of Rivers State,some state to PDP some state to LP, While APC belongs in hell with its urchins.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness
Your father will be first casualty

You're wishing death on other because of election
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Kenmatt(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi is just driven by his personal interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by bigdammyj: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Noted.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Mipoplenty: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
My team members and I are working on an app that monitors power supply in homes, can you please take few minutes to fill this screener survey. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCplyqjY13NHnfTc6tKzQEFpqHnTn8GwJh_JOLMlCmSLSgEA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Jsucre(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweet moment now, some people will go on online exile after election. You gerrit?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi have confirmed he is a baby politician without tact. Very dull politician.
He should go and learn how to play the game first.
Even if you want to negotiate that way, it should not be in the eyes of the world because you're simply telling the world that your party men are not capable or competent enough to lead/win Elections.
E fork up big time.
The guber candidate is someone that have issues with Wike sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Deltavariant(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
A vote for LP=APC=Continued mandate to this calamity
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Seankhalifa: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dis election na obi and tinibu... People don dey forget atiku small small... cheesy... shay him say make north vote only am.... him never see anything yet... even the cabal and military know say North no fit be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.