Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike (44177 Views)

Sabinus Endorses Peter Obi. Begs His Followers To Vote For Him / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by kellyzaf(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient seems to be too desperate towards this presidential race...

He wasn't even ashamed to say it in public ....just imagine that

well,

You can't do this alone without ur fellow party members ... dat is for sure

Plz market ur own candidate and leave other candidates alone, every candidate with his own strategy plz stop this unnecessary hate.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by melviniyke2002(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
Obi is like a cat feeling like a lion,we will put him in his place come February n soludo will finish d work
lol paid agent.....

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Karlosorji(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient seems to be too desperate towards this presidential race...

He wasn't even ashamed to say it in public ....just imagine that

well,

You can't do this alone without ur fellow party members ... dat is for sure

what do you expect? You think any other party can win PDP in rivers state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by HilcomTech(m): 4:56am On Nov 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Obi will clear 11 states in SE/SS, four states in middle belt plus FCT and Lagos

Your brand of Mkporu mirri is strong oo
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by HilcomTech(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

President Obi has not less than 50 military generals backing his bid, Tinubu has none. And you are shouting Structchulk. You indomie generation don't know who actually does the rigging.

nzogbu nzogbu analysis.
These IPOB CARNNIBALS want to finish us with laughter grin
Is Obi hoping to rig his way into presidency?

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by bolousadex: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2022
This is selfish...haha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

President Obi has not less than 50 military generals backing his bid, Tinubu has none. And you are shouting Structchulk. You indomie generation don't know who actually does the rigging.

List the 50 general backing him?

look at this empty head addressing someone as indomie generation with her gross ignorance

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by seguno2: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2022
BigIyanga:

Niggah with a calcified brain. You think that you can win governorship and presidential races in a state governed by Wike.
Obj won in Lagos in 2003 under PDP while BAT won under AD…

Please who was the AD presidential candidate for 2003?
What was the presidential election results in 1999 for Lagos?
Do you know what full disclosure means
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by heysquare(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
Kneeling down to beg...despirado
Nostradamus is here ooo! The man who saw tomorrow of Obidients
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Patriotsleague: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Criminal Okoro, why didn't you do your magic in Anambra first, that was a litmus test, and you failed woefully.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Hussein035: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Obi will clear 11 states in SE/SS, four states in middle belt plus FCT and Lagos

You are still deceiving yourself when your OGA is begging.

Why are you behaving like that
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ASAPFERG1: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin omo irankiran,see how you dey make jest of your incoming President grin grin Very radaradaristic sombori grin
rest omo igbo grin
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by mrksquare: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2022
sageb:

@Mrksquare they have left Mrs. Beatrice Itubo behind.

Very unfortunate.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by gbemishile: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2022
riverbird:

Your bobo Chicago needs help, he's suffering from dementia please go lend your help to him before he starts referring to Nigeria as congo.
Obi referred to nasarawa as a country.
He first tinubu to to suffer dementia o
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Emmaculate77(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/2023-support-my-presidential-bid-peter-obi-begs-wike/

Wike is really working, so there is no need to change his government FOR NOW; and not even Buhari can ein him in his state, so rest.

PO even said he will negotiate with his people regarding Wike's demand. Actually, it was Wike who made the demand. The last I check, LP does not have a presidential council member in Rivers, are you thinking what I am thinking? grin
Wike is a goal. Cheers obidients
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by sageb: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2022
mrksquare:

I am from Rivers state. Since 1999 till date we have never had a truly free and fair election in that was representative of the yearnings of the voters. It has always been abracadabra. With the introduction of the BVAS that may change the tide this time around. Even Wike knows that if the election is held today that many of his candidates will lose. Why do you think he is coming up with executive order upon executive order to bar political parties from having a seamless campaign? Why do you think he is using the court to disqualify candidates of other party. Granted that the labour Guber candidate may not win, but there is the possibility of Labour party winning other elective position. If for nothing I am certain that Hilda Dokubo will win her House of Reps seat.

And one mistake some of you obidient make is to have the erronous notion that Peter is the star boy of the party and therefore can do without the Labour party aspirants. In the rural riverine areas of Rivers state, Peter Obi isn't known. Peter only has mass followship in the urban area. So it is the labour party candidates that will sell him at these rural area.

Look out Hilda Dokubo that has been campaigning vigorously for Obi and galvanizing support for him, and yet Obi was comfortable trading her and others to Wike. Prior to now, Obi supporters cut across PDP, APC and other party members. But today I can confirm that he lost many people who hitherto had in mind to support him.

Secondly, you are aware Obi was impeached when he was governor and got reprieve through the court before he was reinstated. As President his party needs to wins many Senate and reps seat so his policy can be actualized. If PDP and APC dominates the house then this struggle by obidient will amount to nought. Except you want to tell me that he has plans of defecting to the PDP after winning. Obi goofed big time today. Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not pad it or use any fanciful word to deodorize it.

You say Hilda Dokubo will win Boma Goodhead?
Hilda is more popular than Boma but in terms of political structure, Boma is ahead of Hilda.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter Obi is a selfish politician. His statement is anti party. Telling wike to take state and leave central for him has proved the kind of person he is.labour party has governorship candidate in River State.Peter Obi's statement can make the candidate to work against him.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Drbillionz: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Otobong3374:
Chin Chin Keep Ur Mouth Shut, U Dnt Knw Anythng Abt Politics. Go Sleep Ur Vote Will Not Count. Giving U 5k Is A Waste
. Mr Portable. New mad man don enter street. Go wash your teeth and talk with me later.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by asanausana91: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2022
BigIyanga:

Niggah with a calcified brain. You think that you can win governorship and presidential races in a state governed by Wike.
Obj won in Lagos in 2003 under PDP while BAT won under AD…
so what is he telling the labour party candidate in Rivers.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by asanausana91: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

He didn't say that. I watched the whole thing. He was referring to the issue of campaign grounds.
just shut up and change that your black and White television. Something I watched life, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by asanausana91: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:
?resident Obi has not less than 50 military generals backing his bid, Tinubu has none. And you are shouting Structchulk. You indomie generation don't know who actually does the rigging.
see mumu. Military generals? Hahahaha!
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Shakathezulu1: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Slow down and read, what you typed.
Does it make any sense?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by mrksquare: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2022
sageb:

You say Hilda Dokubo will win Boma Goodhead?
Hilda is more popular than Boma but in terms of political structure, Boma is ahead of Hilda.

Even Asari Dokubo will not vote his younger sister Boma Goodhead. In the absence of rigging, Hilda will defeat Boma Goodhead squarely.

Beside, Boma has spent 8years in the House of Reps with nothing to show as achievement.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Goodnigga: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.
Atiku & Tinubu are selfless persons then especially Emi lo kan
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Prettychild(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2022
mrksquare:

The Labour party aspirant is fuming. Go to Facebook and search Beatrice Itodo. She isn't happy with Obi's outing today.
Whether Obi says it or not, PDP is winning gubernatorial election in Rivers State so is it not better to strike a deal which at the long run will still make her politically relevant in Rivers State?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Proudlyomonna: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
rest omo igbo grin

Na you Sabi, Omo Yoruba.
Stop insulting your incoming President.
Hope you are aware that Obi will rule over you and your kindred else you will atikulate into another round of killer heardmen Wahala,this time they will be more emboldened their own tribe ruling for 16 straight years will be a morale booster,as for your sick, shaky desperate old man with him desperate muslim-muslim agenda,him no go see shishi.
Nigerians are United in One thing,from the East,to the North,to the South,to the West, which is
APC MUST GO.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Lovenorth: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.
There is no candidate that would not show Nigerians shege if elected, chose your devil � in peace
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Poleski: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
You will come 3rd pandora man cool
Election is between Jagaban and Atiku, which will end in Jagaban's favour cool
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin

If you resist your tribal bigotry you might get a small sense! For most of you yorubas this election is all about tribe and not about substance. Shame on you!!

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by leketon: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
babapressy:

You're funny oooo
So Tinubu and Atiku are not desperate? Politics is a game. Why did Tinubu go for Muslim Muslim ticket despite the complain of the masses and major bodies in the country?

Thank God you know the reason for the m/m tickets
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Godswings(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Just imagine how this state by Peter Obi will demoralize the moral the River state Labour party Governorship candidate.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness

You own is that if you have your way, you’ll drop an atomic bomb in the SE to clear all Igbos, that’s the level of hatred you have for them.
Your hatred will not remove one inch of hair from us, rather it keeps killing you and your likes.
See sick Tinubu can’t articulate properly and always talking jargons is the person you want us to vote, if he eventually wins, have you asked yourself how he will represent us in the international stage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.