Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike (44183 Views)

Sabinus Endorses Peter Obi. Begs His Followers To Vote For Him / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Standardcosting(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
You will come 3rd pandora man cool
Election is between Jagaban and Atiku, which will end in Jagaban's favour cool
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin
You mean a distant third
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ponyonm: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
The people criticizing him for his statement are nothing but morons who lack objective reasoning. Ask them to name the labor party candidate for Rivers state and they will not be able to. Yet they think whoever the person is, stands a chance against Wike and his candidate. Labor party does not stand a 1% chance of winning governorship in Rivers. As a matter of fact, the only reason why people are talking about labor party is Peter Obi. The truth is that labor party does not have any strong electoral standing in Rivers to challenge the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by igbosarejews(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness
Bloooody morón, you will be disappointed. Obi wins or loose, it doesn't change the fact that ánimáls like you, that are clôse to your gráve, will be better than the Igbo's.
I pîty the sméllîng Womanliness from where yøu cráweled intó your mîsreáble exîsténcé
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by mrksquare: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prettychild:

lol! Just looking for a way to discredit Peter Obi . What if him and the labor gubernatorial candidate has agreed on this thing he just said?

The Labour party aspirant is fuming. Go to Facebook and search Beatrice Itodo. She isn't happy with Obi's outing today.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pandora ipob liar must be the dumbest and the most foolish politician on the surface if the earth.

grin grin grin

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by lovinagbad: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
RockHard:
Smh. This charlatan is ready to trade the ambitions of his party's candidates in Rivers just like that Talk about desperation. May we not Labour in vain. God abeg o.
Obi is roo selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Bayyajidda(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
Obi is like a cat feeling like a lion,we will put him in his place come February n soludo will finish d work

Tinubu is a housefly, seeing himself a butterfly.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by babapressy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
RockHard:
Smh. This charlatan is ready to trade the ambitions of his party's candidates in Rivers just like that Talk about desperation. May we not Labour in vain. God abeg o.

You're funny oooo
So Tinubu and Atiku are not desperate? Politics is a game. Why did Tinubu go for Muslim Muslim ticket despite the complain of the masses and major bodies in the country?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by BigYash: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
Kneeling down to beg...despirado
One old drug baron was giving actors 10k dolls the other time.. You no dey naija that time?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Nnaworo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
It is a good deal.Let the Bats and Itiakus go and embrace transformer.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by mrksquare: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
ponyonm:
The people criticizing him for his statement are nothing but morons who lack objective reasoning. Ask them to name the labor party candidate for Rivers state and they will not be able to. Yet they think whoever the person is, stands a chance against Wike and his candidate. Labor party does not stand a 1% chance of winning governorship in Rivers. As a matter of fact, the only reason why people are talking about labor party is Peter Obi. The truth is that labor party does not have any strong electoral standing in Rivers to challenge the pdp.

I am from Rivers state. Since 1999 till date we have never had a truly free and fair election in that was representative of the yearnings of the voters. It has always been abracadabra. With the introduction of the BVAS that may change the tide this time around. Even Wike knows that if the election is held today that many of his candidates will lose. Why do you think he is coming up with executive order upon executive order to bar political parties from having a seamless campaign? Why do you think he is using the court to disqualify candidates of other party. Granted that the labour Guber candidate may not win, but there is the possibility of Labour party winning other elective position. If for nothing I am certain that Hilda Dokubo will win her House of Reps seat.

And one mistake some of you obidient make is to have the erronous notion that Peter is the star boy of the party and therefore can do without the Labour party aspirants. In the rural riverine areas of Rivers state, Peter Obi isn't known. Peter only has mass followship in the urban area. So it is the labour party candidates that will sell him at these rural area.

Look out Hilda Dokubo that has been campaigning vigorously for Obi and galvanizing support for him, and yet Obi was comfortable trading her and others to Wike. Prior to now, Obi supporters cut across PDP, APC and other party members. But today I can confirm that he lost many people who hitherto had in mind to support him.

Secondly, you are aware Obi was impeached when he was governor and got reprieve through the court before he was reinstated. As President his party needs to wins many Senate and reps seat so his policy can be actualized. If PDP and APC dominates the house then this struggle by obidient will amount to nought. Except you want to tell me that he has plans of defecting to the PDP after winning. Obi goofed big time today. Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not pad it or use any fanciful word to deodorize it.

1 Like

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Ikpaitid: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
THE IPOB GOAT IS GETTING VERY DESPERATE grin grin
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Proudlyomonna: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
The only presidency sure for you is biafra presidency, because only incompetent people can rule biafra according to biafra constitution grin grin grin

grin grin omo irankiran,see how you dey make jest of your incoming President grin grin
Very radaradaristic sombori grin

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by ponyonm: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
mrksquare:

I am from Rivers state. Since 1999 till date we have never had a truly free and fair election in that was representative of the yearnings of the voters. It has always been abracadabra. With the introduction of the BVAS that may change the tide this time around. Even Wike knows that if the election is held today that many of his candidates will lose. Why do you think he is coming up with executive order upon executive order to bar political parties from having a seamless campaign? Why do you think he is using the court to disqualify candidates of other party. Granted that the labour Guber candidate may not win, but there is the possibility of Labour party winning other elective position. If for nothing I am certain that Hilda Dokubo will win her House of Reps seat.

And one mistake some of you obidient make is to have the erronous notion that Peter is the star boy of the party and therefore can do without the Labour party aspirants. In the rural riverine areas of Rivers state, Peter Obi isn't known. Peter only has mass followship in the urban area. So it is the labour party candidates that will sell him at these rural area.

Look out Hilda Dokubo that has been campaigning vigorously for Obi and galvanizing support for him, and yet Obi was comfortable trading her and others to Wike. Prior to now, Obi supporters cut across PDP, APC and other party members. But today I can confirm that he lost many people who hitherto had in mind to support him.

Secondly, you are aware Obi was impeached when he was governor and got reprieve through the court before he was reinstated. As President his party needs to wins many Senate and reps seat so his policy can be actualized. If PDP and APC dominates the house then this struggle by obidient will amount to nought. Except you want to tell me that he has plans of defecting to the PDP after winning. Obi goofed big time today. Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not pad it or use any fanciful word to deodorize it.

When you want to get involved in a conversation, always learn to comprehend before responding. No one is saying Obi doesn't need other candidates vying for other elective positions in the state. Obi asked for support at the federal level and will in return support Wike at the state level. No matter how free and fair the election will be, labor will not win governorship in Rivers state. This is traditionally a pdp state. So, asking to trade support for both places actually favors labor than pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by moshino(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

God Forbid!

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Komu1048(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
riverbird:

Your bobo Chicago needs help, he's suffering from dementia please go lend your help to him before he starts referring to Nigeria as congo.

Didn't ur Hoebi(running from one party to another like ashawo wey no c customer) also called Nasarawa a nation
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by xtycool: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
riverbird:

Your bobo Chicago needs help, he's suffering from dementia please go lend your help to him before he starts referring to Nigeria as congo.
Like obi referring nasarawa state as a great country, you know is only dementia patient does that. As old as Tinubu is he knows the different BTW a state and a country.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Nwaetche(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
My brother K Square,

You have some points but I think your decision is a bit hasty and extreme here. Now you have withdrawn your support, who do you think you would be voting for? Atiku or BAT?

I think Obi did what was politically expeditious. I agreed with you that Obi would win RS without Wike’s help but with Wike working for him, he would drive his vote to almost 80% just as it happened the last time with PDP.

The game is to drive the numbers in your home turf of SE, SS and MB for majority of votes and look for 25% in other areas to meet up the 24 state requirement.

You need not worry of our Amazon Hilda Dokubo winning for now. She would still win as National Assessmbly vote would be done the same day as the presidential poll. Most LP federal candidates would win due to bandwagon effect as happened in Anambra as most people would not easily distinguish between Obi and any other Labour candidate on the Ballot papers.

Obi supposedly pact with Wike if one exists would only affect the gubernatorial and RVHOS votes. Most Obidient I know are not really interested in down ballot votes and the LP governorship candidate is not even popular. He will never win even if PO gives him the highest support.

On PO being impeached as President, you and I know that it is almost impossible. Nigeria President is probably the most powerful democratically elected president in the world and such thing can never happen even with his party in the minority. Senators and HOR members are easily intimidated by the executive and would find it difficult to impeach a seating president. Moreover, PO fanatical Obidient movement would be a vanguard to protect his administration.

State governors do not control DSS or Military and as such can be removed at the slightest opportunity if supported by the presidency.

Secondly, who told you that most of the folks contesting under PDP and APC would not decamp to LP once PO wins the election? you guess is good as mine.

BAT was seen the other day publicly genuflecting for Oji Kalu's mum to curry support and build alliance. This is what election is all about.

mrksquare:

My cousin is contesting for House of Assembly under the platform.

Today I formally withdrew my support for Obi. Obi is no different from Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by kaska360(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeria need a unifier leader like ATIKU!!!
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by kaska360(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2022
We need a healthy man to lead Nigeria like ATIKU

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by goodheart01: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Why is this guy giving you people headache? I thought u all said he’s from an inconsequential party?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by GUNITGuy: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Lp governorship aspirations is finished in that state .For this open display poor politicking..
Just like the way they do with Apga in Anambra....
If this man becomes the president he will dump that LP...because it's all about him.....
He will definitely jump ship
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by vengertime: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Thiefnubuu that is quarter to death grin grin grin

Push and start candidate

Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by HimName: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2022
IPOB, your Lord and savior has knelt down to the very same man who bomberded your fellow gangs of miscreants and terrorists.

Do you think there is an excuse not to follow Gregory and do the needful?
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by sencekompis: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2022
OBI original OLODOO
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by sencekompis: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is on a cheap stuff
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by echodrum(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I know for sure is that there will b massive killing in d east next year cos it’s obvious obi will lose and all those obidense will transfer their agression to soludo cos they will believe he made them lose

Soludo people will not take it lightly with them n they will b back to their Igbo vs Igbo madness
Back to sender.
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by Angelawhite(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2022
afroniger:
Just imagine that. I can only imagine how Labour party candidates in Rivers must be feeling about this. Something tells me this guy is a green snake under a green grass. A dangerous and selfish guy. E go show Nigerians shege if he gets the presidency.

I go still vote am
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by BigIyanga: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol we always tell people u need structure to win buh him supporters tell us say he no need....

The man wey understand how things work na him dey beg for structure like this.....
Obj Won Lagos with AD structure in place
GEJ won Lagos with APC structure
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by inoki247: 1:40am On Nov 18, 2022
BigIyanga:

Obj Won Lagos with AD structure in place
GEJ won Lagos with APC structure

All under which party did they win with SDP or OPC party since you guys are trying to downplay structure....
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by sageb: 2:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike by loswhite(m): 2:09am On Nov 18, 2022
RockHard:
Who is labor party candidate in rivet state? Do you even know him? Ppl are voting Peter obi not labor party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.