Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? (985 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Lacrissa: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
i'm not a face book addict, these are just few questions and observation.

My bf that really loves me does not like writing on my wall but prefers personal messages and inbox yet he would write on other peoples' walls. Also pictures, even though we have been going out for a while and I never bothered, he would like and comment on other people's pics but not mine. I had to bring it to his notice then he would write or like a pic, even on my birthday, aside the personal messages and gifts, he did not write on my wall until I brought it to his notice but would do to others.

Three days ago, he wrote a message on my wall but I intentionally wanted to take few days to comment and today i noticed he had deleted it and I asked him, he said he was honestly sorry but I did not respond that he knows it sounds childish. I don;t know if I'm bugging myself over nothing, i know it is just face book, no fuss but still it makes me upset. Is it justified?
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by BABE3: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lacrissa, I'm not meaning to sound rude, but 'how old are you?'
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by bittatruth(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^Lol everyone asking the same thing cheesy
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by SAFO(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
It's obvious that he doesn't want it to be known that you're his girlfriend.

Sounds like you're his jump-off and his other GF is the main squeeze.
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Lacrissa: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
It doesn't matter my age people smiley, I am old enough to, I am in my early 20's, This is just a question/observation so thought I'd hear from other peeps.

SAFO:

I doubt that,
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
SAFO:

What you know about jump off? shocked
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by BABE3: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ok lacrissa. I was just curious.

Well, some guyz don't like PDAs on FB. I personally dislike that too. FB doesn't matter fam. Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't be distrupting your relationship.

It's the way he's acting towards you for real (how he's showing his love for you) that matters.
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by SAFO(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hey just throwing it out there, you never know.

@Mrs Chima, c'mon now every man has had a few jump-offs in his past.
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
SAFO:

Hey just throwing it out there, you never know.

@Mrs Chima, c'mon now every man has had a few jump-offs in his past.

What's your definition of jump off?
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by SAFO(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
- a booty call

- casual sex partner w/ no attachment

- around the way chick who gives it up for less than a quarter pounder with cheese. Don't really have to invest much to get with her
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Girl846(f): 4:52am On Aug 25, 2011
I think hes ashamed of you undecided
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Dondav(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2011
Stick with me, cos when he sees that u're with me. . . He wouldn't hesitate to treat u like a queen!
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Myluv1: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2011
He's defo. ashamed of having people knowing about both of you.

Do you hang out together in public places? Wud he confidently hold/hug/kiss you in public?
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Lacrissa: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2011
My luv!:

He's defo. ashamed of having people knowing about both of you.

Do you hang out together in public places? Wud he confidently hold/hug/kiss you in public?

Yeah we used to and he actually told all his friends about me and family. They all know me and he actually has one pic of us together on his picture album.
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Mynd44: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2011
Lacrissa:

I doubt that,

Really?
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by islamrules(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2011
He is trying to be careful
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Scash(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2011
Lacrissa:

Yeah we used to and he actually told all his friends about me and family. They all know me and he actually has one pic of us together on his picture album.

i think this is wat matters the most. He acknowledges u in front of his family n friends.
Its nt as if u shld totally trust him on d facebook issue though. . . Keep ur ears n eyes open
Re: Also Another Face Book Question Regarding People In A Relationship. Justified? by Lacrissa: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Scash:

i think this is wat matters the most. He acknowledges u in front of his family n friends.
Its nt as if u shld totally trust him on d facebook issue though. . . Keep your ears n eyes open

Yeah i agree but

islamrules:

He is trying to be careful

Careful, how?

(1) (Reply)

Extracurricular / How To Solve Spiritual Problem / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.