Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (989 Views)

k / / What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by MurphyG1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
m
Re: k by Coldfeet(f): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
Murphy G: Hi House,

I just started a rship with a lady whom I really like. She's a 'marriage material' I would say, a graduate but her spoken English is not all that good and I'm the type who appreciates ladies who communicate well in spoken and written English. What can I do to improve her communication skills. I haven't told her that her comm skills need to be 'pimped'. How do I tell her such that she won't feel embarrassed? Secondly, how do I improve her comm skills?
Pls advise. Thanx!
You found a "wife material" and all you can think of is her spoken english? Men?? Send her to school or home school her since its seems the issue bothers you so much! And before you tell her ask her if there's anything she'll like to change about you! It will surprise you what she tolerates about you.
Re: k by MurphyG1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: You found a "wife material" and all you can think of is her spoken english? Men?? Send her to school or home school her since its seems the issue bothers you so much! And before you tell her ask her if there's anything she'll like to change about you! It will surprise you what she tolerates about you.

I think as humans we should strive to become better each and everyday through continual learning for personal deveopment. The fact that she is a 'wife material' doesn't mean that she shouldn't improve her personality abi?
And I didn't say I'm perfect so if there's anything about me that she feels needs to be improved upon or probably changed then such constructive criticism would be welcome.
Re: k by tasandra: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
op,buy her some good novels,and always correct her wen ever she make mistakes in her speech. grin grin
Re: k by MurphyG1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
tasandra: op,buy her some good novels,and always correct her wen ever she make mistakes in her speech. grin grin

Thank u!

(1) (Reply)

Can Being Loving, Caring & Faithful Prevent A Man From Cheating On His Wife... / Get Romance Customized Pictures*wink* / A Cinderella Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.