Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Have Naturally Big Features - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Naturally Big Features (3214 Views)

Are All Females Naturally Like This? / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by forkadict(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
bittatruth:

Ok lets say i am very well endowed.

Do you think this is more of an advantage or disadvantage?

People will see my assets before GETTING TO KNOW what i got in store?(MY BRAIN)

My friend has this issue, she's really such a sweet person and very intelligent babe, but she gets quite self-contious at times?as she feels guys especially go after her primarily because of just her endownment(s)?

What do you say about this?Ever felt this way as a woman?or had a friend/girlfriend who felt this way about herself?guys ever just went after a chic based on her boom ba doom, bakasssi, heavy load, huge bosoms even when she looked responsible?

You and that ya friend, the 2 of una no serious.

Na dis one you dey call big nyansh? Go check those threads by powerdcom on big nyansh you go sabi wetin we dey call big nyansh.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cool Mrs Chima! cheesy
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by bittatruth(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Princek12:

if you dislike the attention you are receiving because of your huge backside, go and see a plastic surgeon and have them removed. then come back to Nairaland and rant about the lack (or diminished) attention you are now receiving from men. Why do you women complain for God's sake? God has given you an asset that other women with flat yansh pay sometimes tens of thousands of dollars to have a butt augmentation, yet you are here lamenting about having a huge butt.

Do you want to experience how life may be hard if you had a flat butt? Ask the legions of Naija women with flat butts, single or married, and they will tell you how life has been hard. That is why the husbands of flat nyansh women cheat on them with a girl with a big butt.

moral of the story is that crave the attention and use as means to select the guy who is good for you. Imagine you were not getting attention from men, how will you find a large selection of guys from whom to choose?

R u ok?

Who  focused on a mere backside?plse read the thread again and try and make sense of it, the picture below it is just an example of an endownment.

Plse don't give me a headache.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Poster, whether you butt is big/small, your breast are big/small, learn to live with it.

Whether it draw attention from men or not, learn to deal with it that is your body.

I used to get embarrassed really from the attention I used to get from men. But that is a thing of the past. Now I just don't give a fu!!ck.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
bittatruth:

R u ok?

Who  focused on a mere backside?plse read the thread again and try and make sense of it, the picture below it is just an example of an endownment.

Plse don't give me a headache.

Your giving yourself a headache.

Next will ppl be complaining about being attractive?
When you get old, noone will even notice anymore trust me! and you may miss it.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
pleep:

Whats your problem?why r u attacking her?what did she do 2 you?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
rokiatu:

@Poster, whether you butt is big/small, your bosom are big/small, learn to live with it.

Whether it draw attention from men or not, learn to deal with it that is your body.

I used to get embarrassed really from the attention I used to get from men. But that is a thing of the past. Now I just don't give a fu!!ck.
She knows that, but i guess is just a feeling she has to get over and hopefully some day. . .
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
People really get on my nerves on this site, why do you need to be rude?why do people hold grudges?you don't need to do that i don't know you homie!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
alright you ^ and the OP are most definately the same person. your not even pretending to be different.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
I'll just ignore you.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Mikael4(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Oh well! You have naturally big features?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<So f[b]u[/b]ck what? Has it reduced the price of gasoline? Show me pics or you are a LIAR!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<No? GET A LIFE![/size]
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^I said my friend? why r u raging?must yu reply to a post?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
pleep:

no attacking here.  maybe  i was a little unneccesarily frank.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
Reply to the topic and not to me.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
You replied to me so i replied to you. nothing odd about that. . .

this is all getting very discombobulated. undecided
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^You replied to a response that wasn't even meant for you!!

Stop being a girl.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Anyway about the topic, i can kinda understand were your comming from, i know a girl that has the same problem.

But its the female that picks the male, so if your attracting the wrong type then simply give the guys you don't normally look at a second chance. There really is no need to feel so victimized.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^You replied to a response that wasn't even meant for you!!

Stop being a girl.

Are you talking about this post? how was this post not 'meant for me':
Pweety4me:

Whats your problem?why r u attacking her?what did she do 2 you?
even though it had my quote?

what is going on here? . . . 
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
pleep:

When was this necessary?really?i doubt ever being rude to you on this forum so why do this to my sister?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Dondavsonlt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
I'm happy 4 you @op, u are wonderfully made and without doubt, okay. "But if u don't have a bf, i'm up for auction! ! !"
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
lmao @ pleep getting cursed out throughout the forum!!!! grin heeee!!!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

[b]When was this necessary?[/b]really?i doubt ever being rude to you on this forum so why do this to my sister?
its not . . . i even said i was being "unnecessarily frank" here is the post:
pleep:

no attacking here.  maybe  i was a little unneccesarily frank.

the term  'giving yourself a headache' means stressing yourself out for no reason. And is not rude per say, unless a person is unnescessarily sensitive.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
LMAO@Sis grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by 190smh: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ pleep getting cursed out throughout the forum!!!! grin heeee!!!

You got mail smiley
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@Sis grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
@pleep or wateva yu call urself, stop arguing with me apologise or leave my thread now! angry
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by 190smh: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

@pleep or wateva yu call urself, stop arguing with me apologise or leave my thread now! angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

@pleep or wateva yu call urself angry
You were right the first time. I actually do call myself Pleep. You can see that to the left of your screen, right above my location and next to the little blue m wink
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by KAYD007(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
angry Mrs. Chima

stop disturbing our cyber space wit ur fibbs, u aint even gat quantity Nyansh! angry

Mama Chima your nyash stinks . Pretty bad. This bothers us,we nairalanders.

though you are not a dirty person. Every morning you shower and scrub your nyash

vigorously --in the crack, even a bit in the hole, for good measure. But after one poop,

the whole area reeks again.

You are a good wiper -- what is wrong with you? why can't you keep your nyash from smelling?
angry angry
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On Aug 27, 2011
KAYD007:

angry Mrs. Chima

stop disturbing our cyber space wit your fibbs, u aint even gat quantity Nyansh! angry

Mama Chima your nyash stinks . Pretty bad. This bothers us,we nairalanders.

though you are not a dirty person. Every morning you shower and scrub your nyash

vigorously --in the crack, even a bit in the hole, for good measure. But after one poop,

the whole area reeks again.

You are a good wiper -- what is wrong with you? why can't you keep your nyash from smelling?
angry angry

You missed me huh suga? Come ere kiss kiss kiss

Feel better? kiss
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Lax75(m): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima. So its like that eh? I turn my back and you dey talk like dis to other dudes? Do you miss him too? I thought I was the only one ooooo. Chei! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her / 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.