Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Have Naturally Big Features - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Naturally Big Features (3204 Views)

Are All Females Naturally Like This? / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Naturally Big Features by bittatruth(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ok lets say i am very well endowed.

Do you think this is more of an advantage or disadvantage?

People will see my assets before GETTING TO KNOW what i got in store?(MY BRAIN)

My friend has this issue, she's really such a sweet person and very intelligent babe, but she gets quite self-contious at times?as she feels guys especially go after her primarily because of just her endownment(s)?

What do you say about this?Ever felt this way as a woman?or had a friend/girlfriend who felt this way about herself?guys ever just went after a chic based on her boom ba doom, bakasssi, heavy load, huge bosoms even when she looked responsible?

Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by bittatruth(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
In the sense of guys, they will be what they are (space), but there are some respectful MEN out there that don't just chase for the looks.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by deniyor: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Why should I care what you have upstairs? Everything I need, I see right already.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
my nyash AND my fore head are both big. one a bit more flattering than they other but i didnt make nor fashion myself. God created me as i am for a reason so ive learned to appreciate and deal with them both. luckily ive yet to find a man who disliked either one or used either one as a tool to put me down.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2011
I can say for sure that we women with big bottoms and tops have to be careful what we wear because it will attract men attention no matter what!

I remember one time I had on a white t-shirt without a brassiere and my people start playing water fight with water guns.

Just say Mr. Chima wasn't happy with the attention I received.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by pleep(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2011
i have a feeling shes just a fat girl. undecided
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^Wow ur rude, well she is not fat, you really don't need to insult my friend(who you do not know) just becus u may have something against me, if curvy equals fat to you then damn yu be missing out!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Dondav(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2011
pleep:

i have a feeling shes just a fat girl. undecided
Or maybe she's not pretty! In a situation like this, only her endowments counts. . .
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Cmiller(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2011
Wat u've upstairs matters dou bt I Loooooove Phat Gurls, d re Fabulous
hit me ma fat lovly babes
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by adosjun(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2011
@OP You are among the lucky few, So enjoy d attention now dat u get it,
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2011
Good morning bittatruth, the most important is that you feel good and well in your head, then the others will feel the same about you
I know I've got big features , talking about my face but I feel good that way, so as my surroundings so don't worry smiley
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Mynd44: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2011
The truth is that the first thing guys see in girls is the outside which might range from how she walks to her backside
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by kodylicky(f): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ pweety, are u same as bittatruth?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Dondav(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
@:
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Princek12(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
bittatruth:

Ok lets say i am very well endowed.

Do you think this is more of an advantage or disadvantage?

People will see my assets before GETTING TO KNOW what i got in store?(MY BRAIN)

My friend has this issue, she's really such a sweet person and very intelligent babe, but she gets quite self-contious at times?as she feels guys especially go after her primarily because of just her endownment(s)?

What do you say about this?Ever felt this way as a woman?or had a friend/girlfriend who felt this way about herself?guys ever just went after a chic based on her boom ba doom, bakasssi, heavy load, huge bosoms even when she looked responsible?

if you dislike the attention you are receiving because of your huge backside, go and see a plastic surgeon and have them removed. then come back to Nairaland and rant about the lack (or diminished) attention you are now receiving from men. Why do you women complain for God's sake? God has given you an asset that other women with flat yansh pay sometimes tens of thousands of dollars to have a butt augmentation, yet you are here lamenting about having a huge butt.

Do you want to experience how life may be hard if you had a flat butt? Ask the legions of Naija women with flat butts, single or married, and they will tell you how life has been hard. That is why the husbands of flat nyansh women cheat on them with a girl with a big butt.

moral of the story is that crave the attention and use as means to select the guy who is good for you. Imagine you were not getting attention from men, how will you find a large selection of guys from whom to choose?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by SAFO(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
Be proud of your ample assets and be double proud of the inner qualities you have to offer. Any man would be happy to have a smart, sexy & voluptuous women who can challenge them mentally and satisfy them sexually.

This is a good problem to have.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^exactly
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
Real men love women with big titties and ample arses! Trust me I know!

No matter what you put on your endowments are printed against the fabric and the men go crazy!

Ladies with big arse DO NOT wear any biking shorts without panties. You are asking to be molested. cry cry
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Princek12(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Real men love women with big bosoms and ample arses! Trust me I know!

No matter what you put on your endowments are printed against the fabric and the men go crazy!

Ladies with big arse DO NOT wear any biking shorts without panties. You are asking to be molested. cry cry

Even though I usually disagree with you and fight with you most of the time, especially on other threads, I do agree with you this time around. Men go crazy when that big butt is pushing against that fabric. Biking shorts is for flat nyansh girls who are trying so hard to front the "tinny winny" flat nyansh they have so as to create an optical illusion of having a big butt. Nigggaz like me don't get fooled.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
What about face? and soul? my dear don't focus on your behind and foregroud, too many things you can put on relief!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by PETERANDRE(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ poster,u should be very proud of ur big features.i admire women with big features alot.SO BE HAPPY.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Nayah:

What about face? and soul? my dear don't focus on your behind and foregroud, too many things you can put on relief!

Girl! You know men IS NOT going to pay you any attention when you are preaching about face and soul. EVERY MAN ON THIS PLANET likes a woman with titties and ample arse. I have never met a man who liked flat chest and arse.

Now do not get me wrong there are men with women with flat features and the first thing a man look at is her OUTSIDE BEAUTY then work his way to her INSIDE BEAUTY unfortunately women are judged by their OUTSIDE BEAUTY first.

I have seen men with their wives or girlfriends DOUBLE TAKING when they see women walking pass with those LARGE FEATURES.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs Chima don't be so sure!! I know some men who can not date a girl with "average" face, oh yes they will pay attention to curves of course! but what I want the poster to understand is that there is no reason to have any complex because she surely got more than big features to attract guys!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Chima
GBAM
How on earth are you going to expect us get attracted to your heart/soul by mere looking at you.
It's all about the oversize albeit moderate key feautures  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^Did I say the contrary? I just say she should FOCUS on something else she likes more about her and be proud of herself
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
Nayah:

Mrs Chima don't be so sure!! I know some men who can not date a girl with "average" face, oh yes they will pay attention to curves of course! but what I want the poster to understand is that there is no reason to have any complex because she surely got more than big features to attract guys!

I knew what you meant and I agree but we talking about MEN here.  They aren't hip to that advance theories we women are known for.  You got to talk them like they are babies and show them books with pictures.  

Men are visual creatures and although OP may have other things that attracts men but the FIRST THING attracted a man to her was HER ARSE AND bosoms.  

My husband told me HONESTLY the first thing he saw was my BACK AND FRONT and my face is a bonus!

Nayah!  Mr. Chima's cousin TOLD ME in my face that HE wants a woman that looks EXACTLY like me.   Nothing about soul and substance which is sad my sister!
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^
Ohhhhh i didn't decipher properly. Didn't have me thinking cap on
BTW: What if that's all she got going for her? At the end of the day most bimbos do bank 'em rich dudes so it must surely be about the body not the soul.
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Nayah(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs Chima, my dear don't worry I've got brothers and cousins wink I know how some guys react when they see shapes, but the poster should not be ashamed of herself, accept herself and if she thinks she has too big features, she should focus on something she likes on her and put it in relief then men will focus on, that's what I'm talking about: making your complex your strengh smiley
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
We are saying the same thing different packaging but I got you. wink
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by Repubocrat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
Am I the only one who noticed that the picture in original post has just one leg?
Re: I Have Naturally Big Features by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
The other leg is in front of the first leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Guy Peck On A Fellow Guy's Cheek, Is He Gayy? / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True / Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.