Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69579 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by eraly(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Wetin consign me. I no dey fear anybody. Them no born anyone of them make e face me both here online and offline. I no dey look anybody face.

Them sabi their boundary..

Maa Nigga..... grin cheesy

I dey feel you baba

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Johel(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

When Na big big belle all these Nigerian girls come dey get

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BaddestQueen(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Naija girls no fit open leg for jobless drunk SA men nau, except the white SA guys

shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carot: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
Even we Nigerian men don't find out girl attractive but we just have to manage them like that.
This is why we divorce them after marriage. They're not even good for continuous sex.
on a scale of 1 to 10, rate Nigerian girls in bed?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Haribo: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Wow. So interesting.
Three sets of boneheads identified in this post:

1. The silly lady (and anyone like her) that likes to insult Nigerians online just for clout. It's time to give these people zero attention so they can find more productive things to focus on.

2. Any Nigerian man that thinks insulting and denigrating Nigerian women makes him better. Word of advice: You don't look as enlightened as you think you do. If you think that a big @ss or b00bs is all a woman can offer you then you're definitely not a catch and I hope women of ALL nationalities save themselves and run far away from you. Improve the quality of your thinking and I guarantee your life will change for the better. Same applies to any Nigerian woman that insults Nigerian men.

3. Anyone that posts or promotes content that insults women. The constant misogyny on nairaland really is confusing. Anyway, whatever draws in the comments right? SMH

For what it's worth, the overwhelming majority of Nigerian men marry, date, love, have children with, and grow old with Nigerian women. I don't know if that says anything good or bad about Nigerian men or women, but it's a fact.

Last thing: South Africa is a hotbed of gender-based violence and murder. It's a fact. Let's add in the xenophobia and IMHO laziness of certain groups of people (I've been to SA I know what I'm talking about). The women are looking for a ticket to a better life and the men just want someone to attack since they have low self esteem or something. I'm not sure what's so great about all that. Beautiful country though. Great place to explore nature.

7 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
yahoodetector:
Nigerian women are the least most desired women in the whole world while Nigerian men are the most desired black African men in United States Europe and many East African Countries and South Africa.

A Nigerian man can travel outside and get hitched with a Caucasian hispanic or Latino woman immediately.

But that can't be said for a Nigerian lady who will travel abroad and live lonely for almost the rest of her life.

Go figure!

Okay. smiley

No lies.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Flexguy100:
grin grin grin grin grin whyyyyy? Him na ripper? Even Death the ripper no do pass like that

A big one. grin grin

Abi, I lie iLegendd?

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Bossladyy: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Divay2:
Whatever

South African ladies dey tight sha undecided
Nigerian ladies dey wide undecided

That's their business sha embarassed
hmmmm i no understand
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by vickydevoka(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
why They are not even beautiful.
At all. But them the nag pass Nigerian women. N de like whites die
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
quentin06:
Igbo girls have given Nigerian girls bad image.
I know say one mumu must talk

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Slynation:
As a Nigerian, I hope you know that we (Guys) can say whatever we like to our ladies but foreigners ain't permitted to say shit about our ladies...!! sad

N:B I come in peace...!!

Lmaooo. I understand where you're coming from.

Unfortunately, your guys dem will disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2022
South Africa and Nigeria matter are like 5&6, thank God it is the Nigerian women they are focusing on today, so the men can take a breather.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Frais: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
No wahala that's your own opinion which doesn't count ✌️ 9ja to d World
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by zinaunreal(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Most south african guys are gay and won't even date their own women grin

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by NaBanga: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2022
They don't want Nigerian women because they lack responsibility. South African men are known for being lazy. They do not have the ability to date Nigerian women, so they stay in their lane with women who will not make them work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by goodheart01: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2022
illicit:
I like big yansh

Wether Nigerian or south African

tongue

U sabi things my man. Na that dey important

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men are deliberately spoiling the image of Nigerian women, especially online, so no other men will find them attractive, and all they will have to depend on is the Nigerian man

It’s what the African American men did to their counterparts, and now the AA women are fighting back and it is starting to pay off.

Nigerian women better wise up and start protecting their image. The Nigerian women should look for any able bodied man, not necessarily a Nigerian man, and get married to them, cos intelligence is passed through the X chromosome, so you are good to go.

Nigerian women should also practice selective breeding. The African man is useless and is at the bottom of the food chain. We women need to takeover to prepare a conducive environment for our future generation.

Let them men go marry the southies and come out with dull children, like the southies.

Nigerian women are doing same to Nigerian men but the outside world still find Nigerian men attractive and desirable. Why is that?

7 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ahnie: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Negative comments from damaged punters n renowned masturbators,peeps that cannot even wash their scrotal sac clean.

7 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2022
ahnie:
Negative comments from damaged punters n renowned masturbators,peeps that cannot even wash their scrotal sac clean.

They must have made you eat and suck their dirty scrotal sac several times.

7 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
But really same all over the world

My years in china I can catch Chinese women and other foreign ladies there as a Nigerian man but our ladies are alone... except mainly fellow Nigerian men date them in diaspora

The problem is simping Nigerian men who use money to spoil these women back at home, so if they carry their entitlement mentality to foreign guys, they will be put in their right place

9 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ahnie: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

They must have made you eat and suck their dirty scrotal sac several times.
Face front.

Honestly I USE to think you have SENSE and my bad grooming you amongst the REVERED and SENSIBLE nairaland MEN.

Do not expect any response from me, because it's very obvious that your pubic strands has eaten the remainder fragments of sense left in your head.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Agbebakun22:
shataap, i can sell out Nigeria cheaters and money lovers call Nigeria women just to suck a breast of an SA woman.
Go tell your mama to shut up for house. You dey craze!

Obviously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
ahnie:

Face front.

Did you eat and suck the dirty scrotal sac for an iPhone?

8 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
jaxxy:

it's not just about curvy bt personality also. Nigerian girls are very ambitious bt they have let greed becloud their senses.

of late I've found SA girls have nice personalities bt not just as ambitious. I was never attracted to them b4 even with their booty.

This is good, can you tell me more about Southy ladies?

But I have a brother there who had to come back home to marry a Nigerian girl, why?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by sageb: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/our-men-dont-find-nigerian-women-attractive-they-are-the-last-women-our-men-would-date-south-african-lady-says.html

But your south African ladies are falling over the heels over our Nigerian men.
They prefer us to their South African Men
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeffokoh:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

How much?

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

I know say one mumu must talk

E pain am.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

Nigerian women are doing same to Nigerian men but the outside world still find Nigerian men attractive and desirable. Why is that?

Nigerian women are not spoiling your images. Your crime ridden nature did that, and we Nigerian women have to bear the brunt. Maybe other African women find you attractive. That’s not my business.

I want we the Nigerian women to work with other races of men to try and see if we can bring up the standard of the African countries. You guys can continue chasing southie ass and breast.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Juoflife1(f): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Primitive idiot spotted
Evolutionlove:

Leeches una go hang unaselves last last. Disgusting piece of shiiit as womenareapezz always says It..grin

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

Abeg try Philippine women.

Why, tell me about Philippinos?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ahnie: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Go tell your mama to shut up for house. You dey craze!

Obviously.
You see most of these giraffes commenting,them nor get destinies,it has bn tampered with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.