Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69581 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by JudahTheDream: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Semantics indeed. Your ego and quest to be always right will not allow you to learn.
Not all men would find the most beautiful woman in the world attractive that's the point here. That alone goes a long way to validate the saying "beauty is in the eye of it beholder"

These sayings are just formed they are evidence of millennial research and observations.
pls no dey answer some people with dere pointless views,shebi hin mama,sisters n aunties no fine why he no go think say na all nigeria girls no fine. Ds SA Girls wey no dey fine wey na so so yansh dem dey carry up n down town! Some guys will watch sa films n fashion exhibitions n be comparing models under make up 2 naija ladies. Mumu men too much for nairaland

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So men of other races want your nigerian female genes for what??...they don't want you for anything

Una get luck say most Nigerian men nor dey exposed. Na singleness for finish una.

The reason why naija men still go after naija women is cuz the men back home don't have any other choice

White men naturally like Dark Skinned and natural African women. Interracial dating for White men and African women are on the rise, now that’s it no longer really a taboo and African women are opening up their options.

Let the African woman stop the bleaching and the wearing of fake Oyinbo hair to appeal to the African man, and an Oyinbo man will snatch you right up. You won’t work like a mule in your marriage like if married to an African man, cos the Oyinbo man is likely to pamper you.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
You mistake everyone for the leeches in your family.

What's there to leech on? The average Nigerian guy don feed himself finish?

Abeg get lost and direct your senseless post to whoever finds it worth engaging.
If a Nigerian man who's the benefactor of an average poor,lazy nigerian will woman cannot feed himself, then it means nigeria women are eating from dustbins

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So why are those Australian men not breeding with black women cuz of your melanin?...

The thing is nobody wants your dirty assas outside the chores of this country.

It's a pathetic situation

So, 80% of Australian women have left their men are now overwhelmingly after black men

No one wants the leeching behavior of Nigerian men too.

Imagine marrying white women for papers and bragging about it!

Jesus Christ!!!

Most depraved and crime prone humans on this Earth are Nigerian men.

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by FireUpNow(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
illicit:
I like big yansh

I find it attractive

Wether Nigerian or south African

tongue
You hit the point. A woman without heavy nyash is not my spec. Big and heavy nyash is what attracts me to a woman

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

White men naturally like Dark Skinned and natural African women. Interracial dating for White men and African women are on the rise, now that’s it no longer really a taboo and African women are opening up their options.

Let the African women stop the bleaching and the wearing of fake Oyinbo hair to appeal to the African man, and an Oyinbo man will snatch you right up.
Nobody wants you, period!. That's the reason you all get aggressive and toxic anytime you see a black man dating a woman.

Black men are not your problems. Work on yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by iamme1234(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Small time now
Cotonu girls go Dey say them fine pass Nigerian woman
Our women self make
Una change una attitude
Al dis small countries just Dey see una finish

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

See this one!

Be there deceiving yourselves.

Slide into a white or Asian woman's DM now and see if she won't block and ignore your broke, ugly ass within two seconds especially when they see you're from Nigeria.

Black men are the poorest race of men, and the stupidest.
I was going to reply the dolt to tell which part of Asia. The Asians i know are very conservative and love to date within their race. But I decided against engaging him, these guys will type anything to make themselves feel important. Lol cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

So, 80% of Australian women have left their men are now overwhelmingly after black men

No one wants the leeching behavior of Nigerian men too.

Imagine marrying white women for papers and bragging about it!

Jesus Christ!!!

Most depraved and crime prone humans on this Earth are Nigerian men.

Nobody wants nigerian men you say?, But your sister from other countries are drooling over the said nigerian men.

But come to think of it, isn't it a shameful thing that men from the likes of Togo, Chad,Benin still refuse to have anything to do with an average nigerian girl??

You guys are really the least of the least

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Parrot69: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
coputa:
South African men are the most ugliest in the African continent,big head,big nose , protruding forehead and canine.Nigerian women are very choosy and selective,i am seeing inferiority complex here,Nigerian women always go for the best.they never settle for less both home and abroad.All women love money, Nigerian women cannot be an exception.
TMKSOUTH, IronGalaxy, 2 most ugliest South Africans on this forum.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

If a Nigerian man who's the benefactor of an average poor,lazy nigerian men cannot feed himself, then it means nigeria women are eating from dustbins
Like I typed earlier, direct further mention to whoever finds them worth engaging. I don't.

You don't have the braincells i look out for in conversations.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

They use sunscreen, but the temperature is increasing and the uv rays are getting higher, and the sunscreens are not working efficiently and effectively, so right now most of them don’t come out between 10am-4pm, especially in the summer. They suffer a lot from skin cancer especially in Australia and Israel.

Thank you for this information. This shows there’s a lot of factors that makes Nigerian men are desirable. From your information, their gene inclusive. This is a plus for Nigerian men. This also means in the nearest future, we will have more Nigerian blood in Australia and Israel.

My concern is where does this leave Nigerian women? Which part of the world desires them and what are they desired for?

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

With the insults nigerian men receive from you ugly, entitled Nigerian female she-boons on a daily basis, you all a lucky we're not massively and aggressively beating and r*ping your ass*s like the south men do their women.

So is it because South African women are ugly, entitled sheboons, that's why their men are raping them?
If South African women are like that, then I'm not surprised they are attracted to Nigerian men. Like attracts like.

Sense is very far from you. Ishi!

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most NIGERIAN LADIES in Canada, the US and Europe are lonely. Most end up as Baby MaMas. GUYS are fed up. How can a local fowl travel to the USA only to a peahen in weeks threatening every neighborhood with 911 and FBI?
To support my observation, ask those in diaspora to give you the total number of Nigerian weddings they attended this year so far?

Na those foreigners go help us (Nigerian men) open the kyansh of these over-entitled Nigerian women at last.

Can you expatiate on the story you are telling?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

Let the African woman stop the bleaching and the wearing of fake Oyinbo hair to appeal to the African man, and an Oyinbo man will snatch you right up You won’t work like a mule in your marriage like if married to an African man, cos the Oyinbo man is likely to pamper you.

Another shot in the air. You just answered a tiny fraction of the question why Nigerian women are the least desired women.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So why are those Australian men not breeding with black women cuz of your melanin?...

The thing is nobody wants your dirty assas outside the chores of this country.

It's a pathetic situation

How many black women are in Australia? That’s why the white men don’t want you in their countries cos all you guys do is chase after their women. Your obsession with their women and their countries did not start today.Why do you think white supremacy was formed. It was to protect their women from savages like you. Go to YouTube, open up any interview video and check out why the white women date you guys.

Stay in your country and build. You won’t. All you do is run to the white mans country to go and nest. Tufia kwa. Even the football you like so much, you guys can’t even create your own football league. What a sorry excuse for such a bunch of men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
JudahTheDream:

pls no dey answer some people with dere pointless views,shebi hin mama,sisters n aunties no fine why he no go think say na all nigeria girls no fine. Ds SA Girls wey no dey fine wey na so so yansh dem dey carry up n down town! Some guys will watch sa films n fashion exhibitions n be comparing models under make up 2 naija ladies. Mumu men too much for nairaland
At this point, I really have to ignore some posts. The foolishness these guys exhibit na real follow come.

If I'm to ask what that one meant by attractiveness, him go mention yansh. It's really difficult reasoning with these guys.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
I was going to reply the dolt to tell which part of Asia. The Asians i know are very conservative and love to date within their race. But I decided against engaging him, these guys will type anything to make themselves feel important. Lol cheesy

They willfully ignore these things because they want to feel better than Nigerian women.

You know, when the world puts them down, they pour their insecurities on women they feel are lesser than them.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Like I typed earlier, direct further mention to whoever finds them worth engaging. I don't.

You don't have the braincells i look out for in conversations.

Your only sense of importance is gotten online.

In the outside world nobody finds you attractive talkless intelligent.

Your 'intelligence' starts and ends with how to use p*ssy to feed yourself

Nigerian men are desired outside.

Nobody wants to come close to a toxic nigerian leech outside nigeria.

It's a fact. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by chris51(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
princepee:
tongue but your women find Nigeria men attractive.
Infact an average Southey girl can kill to have Nigeria Man.

What is attractive in South African men?
With most of them having teeth like shovel.

Nigerian men are very hard working and waste money on South African girls. That's why SA girls are following our men. SA men are known to be very lazy.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by chris51(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
chris51:

Nigerian men are very hard working and waste money on South African girls. That's why SA girls are following our men. SA men are known to be very lazy.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

They willfully ignore these things because they want to feel better than Nigerian women.

You know, when the world puts them down, they pour their insecurities on women they feel are lesser than them.
Funny, the world actually puts Nigerian/black women down more

You're actually the ones who pour your insecurities on black men and women from other races

It's a known fact

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by adecz: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
The issue is that, Nigerian women are
not cheap and won't date any foreign
broke arrse ngga of which most South African
men are.❌❌❌

The South African and East African
women love Nigerian men because we
love spending money on women we like
and are also wonderful in the 'oza room'♥♥

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by TheOgaBoss: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Seriously speaking apart from HIV I don't mind switching nigerian women for the voluptuous south African women ,those women are are some of the most sexiest women in the world
south African women? Really, what will you now say about eritran and Ethiopian women?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
adecz:

The issue is that, Nigerian women are
not cheap and won't date any foreign
broke arrse ngga of which most South African
men are.❌❌❌

The South African and East African
women love Nigerian men because we
love spending money on women we like
and are also wonderful in the 'oza room'♥♥
You'd just called nigerian women greedy, hungry golddiggers. And that's what they are

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Your only sense of importance is gotten online.

In the outside world nobody finds you attractive talkless intelligent.

Your 'intelligence' starts and ends with how to use p*ssy to feed yourself

Nigerian men are desired outside.

Nobody wants to come close to a toxic nigerian leech outside nigeria.

It's a fact. Deal with it.
Without asking, you've given full details of your mother.

All noted, can I move on now?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
SIRTee15:

U need extra strength to date Nigerian women. If in doubt try and date a British Nigerian or American Nigerian girls not held down by culture or societal expectation. U will struggle daily not to drown in that relationship.
Problem with modern Nigerian girls is they want all the benefits that comes with feminism but still hold on tightly to the benefits of a traditional woman. They want it both ways.

You speak of Nigerian women as if you speak of African American women, the ones we call Akata grin

Is it true that most negroes are from Nigeria, that most African Americans have Nigeria origin?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Nobody wants you, period!. That's the reason you all get aggressive and toxic anytime you see a black man dating a woman.

Black men are not your problems. Work on yourselves.

Lol. Make una go marry who una want na. Nobody dey disturb una. If nobody wants us wetin be una business. Lol.

Nigerian women, abeg make una open up una options, leave all these crying boys go marry better men.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

Another shot in the air. You just answered a tiny fraction of the question why Nigerian women are the least desired women.

She didn't.

She pointed out why Nigerian men are attracted to Nigerian women.

bleaching and wig
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Na that "WIG" part dey always funny to me lol. Like I use to wonder, How low can people go, like putting on a Fake Hair on your God given natural hair lol. I mean how like how would I take such people seriousgrin

The amount of these Leeches selling weavon and wigs on my 2nd WhatsApp Phone Is too much. I solely created the account to sometimes see the display of their foolishness.

Who are you?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by adecz: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

You'd just called nigerian women greedy, hungry golddiggers. And that's what they are

Yeah, South African men can't afford
our women. We take it as natural to
spend on our babes..

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

Thank you for this information. This shows there’s a lot of factors that makes Nigerian men are desirable. From your information, their gene inclusive. This is a plus for Nigerian men. This also means in the nearest future, we will have more Nigerian blood in Australia and Israel.

My concern is where does this leave Nigerian women? Which part of the world desires them and what are they desired for?

The women have no respect for you guys. They just want you genes. You are okay with being preyed upon like an animal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.