Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex (2223 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Better when she's still a Virgin or with just one ex.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Berrityga: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Medianna:

The ones that you've being doing it, how many of them survived.
To tell you that was never a basis for its survival.
see me see wahala, your the owner of your puzzy if you like allow cobwebs cover it. Its non of my business but the day we meet and you Say you like me we must fuuuck weda we break up 30mins later thats on God not me.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Gbam

Prettygirl200:
No it cannot survive without money
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols

Berrityga:
see me see wahala, your the owner of your puzzy if you like allow cobwebs cover it. Its non of my business but the day we meet and you Say you like me we must fuuuck weda we break up 30mins later thats on God not me.
Hmmn
eRank:
Better when she's still a Virgin or with just one ex.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmn

Mercury12:
It depends but a marriage can't survive without sex.
Some yet to be married partners can also choose to leave out sex until they get married. . .
So it really depends on individual needs or wants. But most people can't do without sex in relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Gbam

Blunttruth:

Yes it can if both parties don't date for long and have marriage in view.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols

Killbillz:

And the ones u have not been doing it how many survived? Sex is important but it definitely isn't the basis for holding a realationship. It is an integral part of the whole
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols

Nia69:
Sex is an important part of romantic relationships. Many people want to have a sexual connection with their partner. It's the oil of a relationship. Some have sex to bond with their partner, to show their partners love and affection, it could be pleasurable and fun.

If you don't want sex, stay out of a romantic relationship. Be in a platonic one.

My opinion, nobody should argue with me.

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols

Sammy101111:
My sisters in the house if a man tells you love you it may be true but after sex determines if the love continues or end there
.Before a man can be sure he truly loves you na after sex will say it all .

If you know the meaning of sexual feelings you will know sex is like and exam

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols

Sammy101111:
Lol you ladies know the truth no relationship will survive without sex
Because If a man does not love you sexually the marriage will never work even the relationship won’t work out .

Sexually is when you have sex with a lady to live for the first time and you find it hard to back out even if she do you something wrong sexually she sweet your mind you may over lol it
If a woman like fine like Juliet Ibrahim if you are not sexually sweet no man will stay along
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Any Relationship Base On Sex

Doesn't last

Because after sex does the relationship go on

Check out the rate of divorces and breakfast left and right

Sex is not enough to keep a relationship neither is love

When you meet a spiritually minded soul you want to bond deeply

1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Sammy101111(m): 3:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Doesn't last

My sister if the man divorce and break up na fu(k up happen

Am telling you am a man not a woman before a man can finally love you is after sex .
Okay oh
Just take your phone and google the meaning of sexual feelings
Even 2 face use am sing song
Men Can love you from afar after sex will determine if you are staying or not .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

It's just what it is. How are u Bimpe? Move things up a notch na. I'm not the devil even though I ain't a saint either kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by zexy2030(m): 5:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Doesn't last

Sex, it is a spiritual bond between two adults. A relationship may survive with or without it, only if the two adults are matured enough to be consensual about it, without feeling of guilt.

If you don't want sex, and you want to check the viability of your partner, then you can go Medically.

There are many religious gatherings who warn against sex bonds. It's going to be what u will do with ur partner till death bid u part.

So don't be in a hurry, but as a lady and a guy who is sexually active, don't delay the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Prettygirl200(f): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Gbam

Lol you feel al abi? Correct girl!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Doesn't last

The bold is right and wrong at the same time.Right because u can't base a relationship u want to lead to marriage or to be fruitful and purposeful on sex and wrong because I might meet someone and have sex then we decide to keep it physical till until its no longer needed.

It depends on what u both want. Some married people even indulge in these when their partners are lacking in the bedroom matters and are unwilling to learn or adapt so they seek solace in the arms of another but purely physical. To the spiritual inclination I do think or I want to believe u mean someone who is spiritually inclined towards ur own spiritual inclination.

Even this is not enough to keep a relationship going strong it takes more. Commitment to each other, lots of clear communications with each other from the get go, same spiritual inclination, trust even though this is hard in today's world, yes intimacy can't be ruled out too, putting each other as a priority over any other, being in tune with each other's desires, willingness to make sacrifices when needed, being transparent and truthful always and never keeping secrets etc.

These will make any relationship wax stronger.It's not magic or a romance movie from Hollywood. Happily ever after's takes commitment and conscious efforts from both ends. Nothing is ever enough because we are humans and can never be truly satisfied but we can work on what we have, appreciate and cherish it as ours and learn to improve and make it better to what we want it to be over time by looking inwards for wtv is missing.

But today people look outwards when any little thing doesn't go as we expect bringing in much wahala forgetting nobody has it all figured out. This is a major problem with a lot of people today and coupled with communication gap, and clarity both in goals and purpose is why u see divorce and separations on the high.

If u like marry the greatest pastor alive and be on steady spiritual high without doing what's necessary and with conscious efforts from both ends it will still crumble down from any hit like the World Trade Centre. In today's world we are more concerned about what others think and their opinions instead of focusing on finding true happiness in this very short physical existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by TheboyGhost(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2022
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no

Count the No's and see how many times the relationship will die grin grin

Unless una just dey mumu una self
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2022
And even 2face does not have the most successful relationship

Love and sex is a different ball game but it isn't enough

Thanks for sharing your view

Sammy101111:

My sister if the man divorce and break up na Bleep up happen

Am telling you am a man not a woman before a man can finally love you is after sex .
Okay oh
Just take your phone and google the meaning of sexual feelings
Even 2 face use am sing song
Men Can love you from afar after sex will determine if you are staying or not .
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmn

TheboyGhost:
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no

Count the No's and see how many times the relationship will die grin grin

Unless una just dey mumu una self
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Don't get

Killbillz:

It's just what it is. How are u Bimpe? Move things up a notch na. I'm not the devil even though I ain't a saint either kiss
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
You have a great view

But when u imply spiritually minded I never stated only religiously

Being spiritually minded connect physically , mentally , emotionally

It's very key

But you stated so many valuable point and thank you for sharing

Killbillz:

The bold is right and wrong at the same time.Right because u can't base a relationship u want to lead to marriage or to be fruitful and purposeful on sex and wrong because I might meet someone and have sex then we decide to keep it physical till until its no longer needed.

It depends on what u both want. Some married people even indulge in these when their partners are lacking in the bedroom matters and are unwilling to learn or adapt so they seek solace in the arms of another but purely physical. To the spiritual inclination I do think or I want to believe u mean someone who is spiritually inclined towards ur own spiritual inclination.

Even this is not enough to keep a relationship going strong it takes more. Commitment to each other, lots of clear communications with each other from the get go, same spiritual inclination, trust even though this is hard in today's world, yes intimacy can't be ruled out too, putting each other as a priority over any other, being in tune with each other's desires, willingness to make sacrifices when needed, being transparent and truthful always and never keeping secrets etc.

These will make any relationship wax stronger.It's not magic or a romance movie from Hollywood. Happily ever after's takes commitment and conscious efforts from both ends. Nothing is ever enough because we are humans and can never be truly satisfied but we can work on what we have, appreciate and cherish it as ours and learn to improve and make it better to what we want it to be over time by looking inwards for wtv is missing.

But today people look outwards when any little thing doesn't go as we expect bringing in much wahala forgetting nobody has it all figured out. This is a major problem with a lot of people today and coupled with communication gap, and clarity both in goals and purpose is why u see divorce and separations on the high.

If u like marry the greatest pastor alive and be on steady spiritual high without doing what's necessary and with conscious efforts from both ends it will still crumble down from any hit like the World Trade Centre. In today's world we are more concerned about what others think and their opinions instead of focusing on finding true happiness in this very short physical existence.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Yes oh

Prettygirl200:
Lol you feel al abi? Correct girl!!!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Gbam

zexy2030:

Sex, it is a spiritual bond between two adults. A relationship may survive with or without it, only if the two adults are matured enough to be consensual about it, without feeling of guilt.

If you don't want sex, and you want to check the viability of your partner, then you can go Medically.

There are many religious gatherings who warn against sex bonds. It's going to be what u will do with ur partner till death bid u part.

So don't be in a hurry, but as a lady and a guy who is sexually active, don't delay the guy.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2022
I wasn't expecting this particular content to go that viral been a long time I share my content on opinions it started as a survey

First I will say when you drop comment

Kindly not be rude with your comment

We don't have to agree on the view and we don't have to disagree on the view

Share your thought and let's learn

Lastly I will put this out when someone write kindly pay attention carefully to each words and meaning if you don't understand , ask questions for clarity not jumping to your own conclusions

When I made mention of spiritually minded it's not just emphasize religious it connect physically , mentally , Emotionally as well

Thank you all for your comment and that's on it period
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by TheboyGhost(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

Yes sweetheart grin

If you decide not to get sexual with your partner...

Surprises Awaits you after marriage
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Lols which surprises

It's the way you are being sarcastic about it

Lol!
TheboyGhost:

Yes sweetheart grin

If you decide not to get sexual with your partner...

Surprises Awaits you after marriage
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by TheboyGhost(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols which surprises

It's the way you are being sarcastic about it

Lol!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Medianna(f): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Killbillz:

And the ones u have not been doing it how many survived? Sex is important but it definitely isn't the basis for holding a realationship. It is an integral part of the whole
Don't use reserve psychology on me.
Anyway we all know sex outside marriage is wrong.
Repeating a lie a millions time doesn't make it the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Medianna(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Berrityga:
From the way you talk.
Maturity is very far from you.
Its a very simple maths, why are you all beating, boxing and throwing punches aimlessly?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by okoroemeka(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You na too like sex oh

So you guys are telling me no relationship can survive without sex

Hmmn
without sex to consummate a marriage it is technically not valid ,also without sex to consummate a relationship it is also technically not a relationship,it maybe called friendzoning,prayer meeting,house fellowship group,Facebook friends,penpal or simply negihbours,only nacking strongly bonds a man and woman together,and the pussy is the inner defence of a woman that must be breeched to get to her heart.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gbam

Medianna:

Don't use reserve psychology on me.
Anyway we all know sex outside marriage is wrong.
Repeating a lie a millions time doesn't make it the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest / 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.