Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk (3636 Views)

NLC, TUC To Tinubu: We Are Not After Your Job, Fulfill Our Agreement / You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by guobe: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
bjdon:
One problem with a lot of Nigerians is that they don't really know what they want. Mr A does something, therefore Mr B feels he must do the same.
My advice to anyone considering leaving their job in Nigeira to come to the UK, is first of all do an honest analysis of yourself and your situation. What kind of person are you? Are you the kind who can set a goal for yourself, and work towards it, no matter how hard and rough the road? It takes a certain kind of mindset to make it in the UK. I meet people here working in security or as taxi drivers, I finished my university and moved on, and many of them were still doing those jobs. In the UK you need an Iron will, total focus and be ready to sacrifice to obtain your dreams..
If you are not that kind of person, it may be better to stay in Nigeira and work your way throught the system
In summary the age old doctrine of 'Know thyself' is essential befoe making the choice to Japa or not Japa
so true.most people feel once you go to UK you have made it.very far from it as you have to work even harder doing jobs that you will never do in Nigeria.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by a4cube: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I just travelled through countries. cheesy
How do send to Kenya and the to Nigeria. Do you have Kenyan account?
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by Mindlog: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
a4cube:
How do send to Kenya and the to Nigeria. Do you have Kenyan account?

Yes, I do.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by a4cube: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, I do.
OK. Is it easy to get the Kenyan account?
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by Yankee101: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2022
guobe:
1 million naira salary is huge in Nigeria

In nigeria
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by Mindlog: 3:38am On Nov 23, 2022
a4cube:
OK. Is it easy to get the Kenyan account?

No. A foreigner must be legally resident, to be eligible to open one.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by Ancestortinubu: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Bro, what did they say is the problem there?

quote author=wasiubello post=118579803]
Bro don't make such mistake ooo. Almost 95% or more of Nigerians who embark on this adventure are regretting and dying of depression over there. A word is a enough[/quote]
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by orisa37: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Why KENYA.? OBAMA KERRY SPOT TO COMPARE NIGERIA AND RUIN THE NAIRA.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by a4cube: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

No. A foreigner must be legally resident, to be eligible to open one.
I think you use transfer wise account.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by Mindlog: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
a4cube:
I think you use transfer wise account.

I don't use Wise.
Re: Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk by a4cube: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mindlog:

I don't use Wise.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Orders Immediate Payment Of Salary Arrears / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? / Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.