Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage (5061 Views)

Is Handjob From You Girlfriend Masturbation? / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
There Was A Girl I Toasted Last Month And She accepted Me But Later Told Me That No Sex Till i Marry Her. And She Gave Me Her Reason That Her Ex Broke up With Her After Having Sex With Her, so That Thought Her A Lesson And Me I Dont know When I Can Marry Her Because Am Still Hustling. So What Will You Do If I Girl Tell You this?
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
KeyEndurance:
There Was A Girl I Toasted Last Month And She accepted Me But Later Told Me That No Sex Till i Marry Her. And She Gave Me Her Reason That Her Ex Broke up With Her After Having Sex With Her, so That Thought Her A Lesson And Me I Dont know When I Can Marry Her Because Am Still Hustling. So What Will You Do If I Girl Tell You this?
Oga just come out plain.
You are craving sex and the easiest way you feel you can get it is to enter relationship.

Baba if you are not ready to marry leave the relationship first.
(reason is their is a likely hood you would not accept responsibility if there are any eventualities)

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by dawnomike(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Oga just come out plain.
You are craving sex and the easiest way you feel you can get it is to enter relationship.

Baba if you are not ready to marry leave the relationship first.
(reason is their is a likely hood you would not accept responsibility if there are any eventualities)
Best comment

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
KeyEndurance:

What was your response to her after she told you no sex till after marriage tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by blackboy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
If I luv her and trust her I would ask her to let us start the marriage steps.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

What was your response to her after she told you no sex till after marriage tongue
I Just Tell Her No Problem But I cannot accept That
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
blackboy:
If I luv her and trust her I would ask her to let us start the marriage steps.
How Will You Start It?
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Urheadmaster(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
KeyEndurance:

I Just Tell Her No Problem But I cannot accept That

It means you are out of the relationship now

If you won't take that tongue.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
“No sex till after marriage “ bla bla bla… is she a virgin?
Don’t let any woman who isn’t a virgin fool you with that line, unless she’s a virgin.

36 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Beebah321(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
She no be virgin sef and she dey talk no sex till after marriage.
Funny girl grin
Another guy dey knack her for your back. grin

28 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by eastgates1: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na high jump she wan set for you na like so them wan run my guy street that year if no be say him come later get the code hom for dey mumu for one mgbeke

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Dreadlock69(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
No.p
Sha know say anything wey dey lead to transfer i dey behave like werey

No commitment too and no financial help
Bill who dey fuvk you werey

Wetin you take me for soml” sub of my life”

If you agree to sex before marriage which never guarantee say i go still marry you

Anytime you need something and i get or I know get i go give or i go try

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
How will you guys know that you're sexually compatible if you don't do the do before marriage? doing it for at least 5 times wouldn't hurt to test each other's sexual compatibility.

I don't mean to offend the religious fanatics in the house, but I always wonder how they know that they're sexually compatible before they say I do.
KeyEndurance:

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Streetmovement(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

"No sex before marriage"

Na the only channel for DStv wey i no dey Subscribe to be this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Samantha123:
How will you guys know that you're sexually compatible if you don't do the do before marriage? doing it for at least 5 times wouldn't hurt to test each other's sexual compatibility.

I don't mean to offend the religious fanatics in the house, but I always wonder how they know that they're sexually compatible before they say I do.
They’ll tell you sex is not the main aim of marriage. Few months later, they start sleeping in different room.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
If sex is not the main aim of marriage, then they shouldn't be having sex in the marriage, they should just have a platonic relationship.
PerfectStranger:

They’ll tell you sex is not the main aim of marriage. Few months later, they start sleeping in different room.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
KeyEndurance:
If you are still hustling you don't deserve to v sex. Be celibate till you are capable of raising consequences of sex which is pregnancy. And if you can't do without sex, go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by ogkrakkid(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
If sex is not the main aim of marriage, then they shouldn't be having sex in the marriage, they should just have a platonic relationship.
Bless u. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Afrok(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2022
It's a contract with terms of no sex before marriage from her, table your own conditions within yourself to be getting services from other sources... The truth is, breakfast smells whether it'll be served hot or cold is what I'll wait to find out.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Hallelujah.. grin grin grin
ogkrakkid:

Bless u. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Munzy14(m): 5:17am On Nov 23, 2022
KeyEndurance:
It is a coded no to you or will I say she is not into you..

Just move to avoid crying that she is billing you.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“No sex till after marriage “ bla bla bla… is she a virgin?
Don’t let any woman who isn’t a virgin fool you with that line, unless she’s a virgin.
she is not a virgin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by ogkrakkid(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
Hallelujah.. grin grin grin
grin
grin
Wats up
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by benqo01(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
She isn't even a virgin and she is saying no sex before marriage OP she dey Wyne your Balls

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you are still hustling you don't deserve to v sex. Be celibate till you are capable of raising consequences of sex which is pregnancy. And if you can't do without sex, go and marry.
and a lady that is still hustling or rather,,not hustling deserves to have sex ba?

So we should hustle so we can have sex?

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
I'm good, you?
ogkrakkid:

grin
grin
Wats up
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by MasterJayJay: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Before she opens her mouth to tell me that, I will tell her I can only marry a virgin.

I don't understand why easy things sound like rocket science to some people. If you want to pump your tire, you meet a vulcanizer, not a doctor.

Therefore, if you want a relationship without sex, go for a fellow celibate. If you want to marry a virgin, go for a virgin. If you want fornication, go for fellow fornicators. It's not like fornicators are scarce.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
and a lady that is still hustling or rather,,not hustling deserves to have sex ba?

So we should hustle so we can have sex?
same goes to us. Sex is responsibility
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2022
benqo01:
She isn't even a virgin and she is saying no sex before marriage OP she dey Wyne your Balls
no mind her, for me i must Bleep or let her pack and go
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It means you are out of the relationship now

If you won't take that tongue.
i cant be out just like that i must Bleep her or let her pack and go
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by ogkrakkid(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm good, you?
Am aiit.
Was just peeping thru to see if u there grin.

But Wat do u think about girls who are like that with guys. They are not Virgin either.
No sex till after marriage
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Illegal1(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Baba no try am ooh,nah set up...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.