Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68226 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come
You are going off topic. Talk about the latest banger your principal dropped.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by clems88(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Reason he isn't attending town hall meeting angry

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Confirm4real(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is this the same person that studied in USA...

5 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Shadysen: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
sigh....how are we here?

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Gozac: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
I want Nigeria to vote the wrong person so that the suffering and hardship that's bound to happen will reset our brains so that in subsequent elections we will get it right. The masses will suffer most in a bad government, elites will just reduce expenditures and luxuries.
So Obi, Atiku or Tinubu losing will not even make them worse, those mocking any of the aspirants is just wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Alary: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
By this time if you dont know that Tinubu is playing a script then you are a dunce. The north believes he is too stubborn to be controlled, all these play acting to make the north think he can easily be manipulated.
He dont want them to think he is too wise for them.
If you look back before the primaries, there was claim that the noth cant trust him with power, they feel they need someone they can control. All these is to make the power that be to be at ease.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nijablast: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
They are falling for the publicity. I love the strategy
Jagaban of Africa.
The most mentioned products owns the market. Gbagam cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Pickmycall: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
We can't continue like this.Those crowd are touts and traders who were forced to attend the rally.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by clems88(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Instead of discussing issues and question on how the candidate will solve the myriad problems facing the nation yet some people are busy picking holes in every pronunciation or mistake made as if they are immune from mistakes too.
Joblessness if I may call it.
Don't come to my mention because it has become your norm to always attack anything that does not swade to your thoughts.
Let's discuss issues and forget all these distractions Biko. Enough is enough. Haba!!!!
Very annoying and unnecessary.

is alright. So is every campaign he goes to that he must make mistake abi And you see nothing wrong with that. God will not forgive you if u vote that old thing angry

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by byteem: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

All this ur pretyped trash u no dey tire.. well u must work for ur.money

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by byteem: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Alary:
By this time if you dont know that Tinubu is playing a script then you are a dunce. The north believes he is too stubborn to be controlled, all these play acting to make the north think he can easily be manipulated.
He dont want them to think he is too wise for them.

Another excuse please

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
byteem:

All this ur pretyped trash u no dey tire.. well u must work for ur.money
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Pinterest: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Espelbengz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
He is still next press of the federal republic of Nigeria..
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by madapcmod: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Instead of discussing issues and question on how the candidate will solve the myriad problems facing the nation yet some people are busy picking holes in every pronunciation or mistake made as if they are immune from mistakes too.
Joblessness if I may call it.
Don't come to my mention because it has become your norm to always attack anything that does not swade to your thoughts.
Let's discuss issues and forget all these distractions Biko. Enough is enough. Haba!!!!
Very annoying and unnecessary.

Has Drugnibu ever discussed issues? When he dodges interviews and debates?

Obi has been going round explaining how he will tackle issues, Atiku too is trying but Drugnibu snubs any avenue he is to use and talk to Nigerians.

Even when he goes for campaign, rather than reel out the solution to issues, he start throwing jabs arrogantly at opponents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ipob fools are just ranting for nothing. Tinubu is your president for 8 years so deal with it and brace up for premium tears and wailing in 8 years
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Blaze1993: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pls I need beat on this one too
APC, APV

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Vadese1: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria youths learned from the mistake of elders. The incoherent of Tinubu is not only as a result of old age, but is also connected to over use of hard drugs. Pls Say no to hard drugs

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ufotunang: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
I just pity nigerians .....from fry pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by onuman: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
at least you know Tinubu will win the election and succeed Buhari

Let's wait after his inauguration and see what will unfold in his first term
Tinubu can't win the presidential election for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer.
Even if Buhari cabal rigs the election for Shettima in disguise for Tinubu, heavens will break lose in Nigeria.
Insurgency of people struggling to have Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, has impoverished about 150million Nigerians. Say no to Shettima presidency for Nigeria. Why did they sideline VP Osinbajo but went for Tinubu? Develop more sense.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Grandmeister(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pinterest:
Obidense think this is how to win election. Even though I will never be caught voting for Tinubu, I assure you, he has a better chance of being the president than Obi grin.

But na next year you go sabi reality.
Unless you have a direct link to aso rock, unless you're living in a first World country, if not that same reality will also hit you big time.

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by doneback04: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Atiku has been running. Use your PVC to vote him and his party out. Use your votes to retire him permanently this time. We must never again allow the rapacious and visionless gang of Peoples Destroying People to come near our commonwealth again.

Tinubu and Atiku who is supposed to retire your government and 16year of PDP which is more comfortable to Nigeria's, just 8year given to your APC they used it to scatter the whole country upside down and now u want us again to make such mistake never, we are voting Apc out, a new regime is what we want, we want to try something different from what we have seen before both Apc and PDP we want both of them to go and retired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Snowx: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

You re just plain stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by DOM7: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tell why Ghana will not laugh at us? For giving this old man ticket is a joke taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Snowx:

You re just plain stupid

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Killermamba: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Pinterest: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Grandmeister:

Unless you have a direct link to aso rock, unless you're living in a first World country, if not that same reality will also hit you big time.

E go shock you. No be say you no know now oh, but na 2023 go clear your doubt grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Vadese1: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
So whoever that speak against Tinubu is now ipob members. Try get small sense

Tinubuwins2023e:
Ipob fools are just ranting for nothing. Tinubu is your president for 8 years so deal with it and brace up for premium tears and wailing in 8 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by MrJames007: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Do you love me?
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu can't win the presidential election for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer.
Even if Buhari cabal rigs the election for Shettima in disguise for Tinubu, heavens will break lose in Nigeria.
Insurgency of people struggling to have Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, has impoverished about 150million Nigerians. Say no to Shettima presidency for Nigeria. Why did they sideline VP Osinbajo for Tinubu? Develop more sense.
You and your kindred will wail for another 8 years just as you and your kindred are currently wailling under Buhari government and heaven did not fall
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by madapcmod: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I will rather vote Patience Goodluck than voting a man that has completely lost his cognitive reasoning. From PDAPC to Baba Blu and now APV!

I'm so disappointed that this is the "best" my tribe can offer.

Before you say anything, I'm a Yoruba man and I dare say he's the worst of all the presidential candidates!

God bless you.

Imagine leaving Osibanjo, Adesina, etc for this dead brain. Can't we see the effect of Buhari govt on the economy due to this same issue?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.