Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling (38874 Views)

We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN / CBN Blames Declining Foreign Reserves On High Cost Of Importation / CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Viltron:
Good. Let the politicians return their families home. Let's start from the central bank governors family

In ur widest dreams.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
After blaming Forex traders, Crypto traders and Bereau De Change?

Na so dem go dey beat around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
Those urchins are like curses or generational curses . They're on it again to vote in another failure who lives in overseas rather than the country where he was elected to lead. They ain't seeing anything bad in this govt. I will now say that "this country has 95% Yabaleft patients While 5% is reasonably stable.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
clinician2x:

And being brainless and an urchin is due to what? Orphanage? Hehehe

Dude get a life
I don't roll that way... Let intelligent people converse in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by kizxaxa: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Even him own family they live for UK, these ppl are brain dead.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
clinician2x:

Where do u think his kids are studying? And the kids of all the political class. Mumu man

Your father is a mumu.

The stats don't lie.

You can get emotional about it but it isn't a lie.

Just like you being a bastard isn't a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Emperorx: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
What a stupid statement some times I wonder if our CBN governor has any shame at all
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rubbish!

How about politicians going for medical trip??

Don't UK and US have foreign students too??
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lol you are mad sir
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by buckeyemedia: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
After blaming Forex traders, Crypto traders and Bereau De Change?

Na so dem go dey beat around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
Maybe you are not aware that you are damning yourself, Emefelie was hired by Jonathan & pdp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Those urchins are like curses or generational curses . They're on it again to vote in another failure who lives in overseas rather than the country where he was elected to lead. They ain't seeing anything bad in this govt. I will now say that "this country has 95% Yabaleft patients While 5% is reasonably stable.

Oga, where are Obi's children and where did they school?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Jostoman: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What’s your highest qualification?
wetin bring this question now?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by sterlingD(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
And the blame game continues
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by drololaaof: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What’s your highest qualification?
What has his qualification to do in this case. Somebody blaming bad economic policies on frivolities ,poor management.
How and why did the dollar get to to the black marketers at the detriment of the masses ? That when you go to the bank foreign currency is not available, they direct you to buy from black markets

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by zinaunreal(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
These men have no idea what they are doing I swear
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Your father is a mumu.

The stats don't lie.

You can get emotional about it but it isn't a lie.

Just like you being a bastard isn't a lie.

Do you even have a father. A product of baby factory de quote numbers he got from his non-existent mother's womb. Factory fitted bastard. Politician us forcing a miserable bastard to live in poverty and a miserable bastard is justifying politician exhibiting a slave mentality.

You are an irredeemable idiot sir.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Grgton:
Rubbish!

How about politicians going for medical trip??

Don't UK and US have foreign students too??

Stop being emotional.

66 thousand at 10k pounds is no joke.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Atlantis585: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
ijustdey:
[B]Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Education For Naira Fall[/b]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/26/central-bank-governor-emefiele-blames-nigerians-travelling-uk-us-others-education-naira

Shameless government.

You can’t provide good education.

Now you want to blame those that can afford to japa for education.

I am surprised you did not blame it on GEJ government.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by buckeyemedia: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emperorx:
What a stupid statement some times I wonder if our CBN governor has any shame at all
Even Peter Obi your acclaimed messiah, will tell you that he is a junior student, when it comes to finance & economy next to Godwin Emefiele.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Dude get a life
I don't roll that way... Let intelligent people converse in peace

An urchin and intelligence are like mixing water and oil.

Baldabluu
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by pinkasso: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is that the only fact?,..why are they whining?,..they should ban it nah, they want to get medical nah UK, they won hold political meetings nah UK, their children they school for UK,..so make we go check wetin them dey find there...as I said 66,000 nah still small number.
Golan007:

How does this change the fact that 66,000 people leaving the country puts pressure on the demand for forex?

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Realists(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Meektunz:
Nigeria and lies when, Kai.... Instead of admitting and finding solutions, they rather look for a childish lie and excuse.

What do you expect from a Nyamiri holding the keys of Nigerian Bank, if not sharp practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Iniobizy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Always talking rubbish, you this politicians, even when buhari was travelling to do medical check up and other politicians will you say it's one of the factors as affected the Naira....? This Politicians are as useless as they are... Spits...
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by BJanta: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

And Emefiele would cry.

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by immortalcrown(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Maybe you are not aware that you are damning yourself, Emefelie was hired by Jonathan & pdp
Maybe you are a sentimentalist. It doesn't matter who hired Emefiele. The fact is CBN beats around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
clinician2x:

Do you even have a father. A product of baby factory de quote numbers he got from his non-existent mother's womb. Factory fitted bastard. Politician us forcing a miserable bastard to live in poverty and a miserable bastard is justifying politician exhibiting a slave mentality.

I struck the right nerve and I'm satisfied.

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by liverpudian9(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make ur country good and attractive then people will stay and not travel
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by wizelink(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make una help me ask the CBN Governor where are his children? Which university or universities did they attend?
You will find out that non attended Nigerian University. So you are the main person to blame for the dollar outflow.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Antoeni(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigeria Has The Most Dumbest CBN Governor in The World
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
pinkasso:
Is that the only fact?,..why are they whining?,..they should ban it nah, they want to get medical nah UK, they won hold political meetings nah UK, their children they school for UK,..so make we go check wetin them dey find there...as I said 66,000 nah still small number.

Ir isn't a small number.

Even uk has decided to cut the numbers drastically.

Neither UK not USA has 60k of its citizens studying outside.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

I struck the right nerve and I'm satisfied.

Hehehe why won't u be satisfied with what emefiele is doing. They have so much guts to quote these things shamelessly because there are complete idiots like you that will defend them through ur stupid phones tethered to a Chinese power bank for lack of electricity

Shameless idiot in eternal slavery.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
clinician2x:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

This guy has being attacking everyone trying to have a decent conversation this lovely Sunday

Mods please help us fix him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by buckeyemedia: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Maybe you are a sentimentalist. It doesn't matter who hired Emefiele. The fact is CBN beats around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
Same Bubu you ipobians now Obidients told us was deceased? It is always easy to accuse others in the land of the fantastically corrupt?

So I wouldn’t blame you, because I believe you know that talk is cheap?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.