Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling (38875 Views)

We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN / CBN Blames Declining Foreign Reserves On High Cost Of Importation / CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
What for?
...answer na... because most of you just come online to type rubbish... Nigerians schooling abroad are part of the naira fall...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by delpee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Where are his children schooling or where did they school?

Always easy to point accusing fingers at others. In any case, people are responding to the carefree attitude of the government with regards to education.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Omojolaray(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Your father is a mumu.

The stats don't lie.

You can get emotional about it but it isn't a lie.

Just like you being a bastard isn't a lie.
another victim of the society

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
wizelink:
Make una help me ask the CBN Governor where are his children? Which university or universities did they attend?
You will find out that non attended Nigerian University. So you are the main person to blame for the dollar outflow.

The problems are not personal much as manu of you might want to make it.

It is the duty of the CBN to explain strain on the Naira.

66k in a single year when it is typically 8k is significant.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omojolaray:
another victim of the society

Most of you are kids and too emotional.

Learn to separate facts from emotions.

It would do you well.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by ManOfSon: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Does anyone know why this useless man has remained CBN governor throughout this wreck of a government? I mean, Buhari has managed to find a fulani for every other serious position except this one. What's Emefiele doing for Buhari because he's far and away the worst CBN governor in Nigerian history?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Stop being emotional.

66 thousand at 10k pounds is no joke.
emotional? Lol About what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by bepositive11: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
ijustdey:
[B]Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Education For Naira Fall[/b]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/26/central-bank-governor-emefiele-blames-nigerians-travelling-uk-us-others-education-naira

CBN should instead blame the Nigerian government for not offering us quality and reliable education and good job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by immortalcrown(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...answer na... because most of you just come online to type rubbish... Nigerians schooling abroad is part of the naira fall...
Point out the rubbish I typed. Otherwise, you are the one typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by buckeyemedia: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Nigeria Has The Most Dumbest CBN Governor in The World
In the country of the blind, he is the best you have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
DropsMic:
Yes, blame ordinary Nigerians whose only crime is running away from a country that’s out to destroy their destiny
...but before running out of this country that is about to destroy their destinies, they will apply for forex from the local banks that are about to kill their destinies... Thereby worsening the scarcity of dollars in Nigeria while naira suffers

Get educated bro

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Deltavariant(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
The rate at which we earn our foreign exchange is not commiserate with our unholy and insatiable appetite for anything foreign. Even though I am not an economist, if the govt were serious about boosting our foreign exchange reserve, govt officials can start by reducing unnecessary foreign trips, stopping pilgrimage at subsidised rates & luxurious foreign cars in their fleets viz a viz increasing forex supply for industries and manufacturers to create jobs & also lowering the cost of production which will also affect the prices of goods and services. This will also boost investors confidence in our country.
P.S. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by bayelsaowei(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Useless CBN..employing the whole north whilst reserving just a little slot for other Nigerians..

Failed CBN..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by TBIZZY(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
What about those going for medicals?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by GardenOfGod(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
After blaming Forex traders, Crypto traders and Bereau De Change?

Na so dem go dey beat around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
Instead of blaming the Bubu for destroying our education system, hence, sending those students abroad. Moreover, is it not children of politicians that are schooling abroad? Nonsense!
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Point out the rubbish I typed. Otherwise, you are the one typing rubbish.
... your comment didn't reflect the education you may have had...that is if you have had any..when you comment, one should be able to distinguish your comment from that of a pure water seller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Most of you are kids and too emotional.

Learn to separate facts from emotions.

It would do you well.

A victim of society justifying the same society that subjugated him. What a slavery mentality

How many trips did buhari make abroad for healthcare and how much strain did it add to forex. That one is not a problem.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Grgton:
emotional? Lol About what exactly?

The statistics about 66000 Nigerians studying outside the country in a single year is clearly a causative factor in how the Naira performs against foreign currencies.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by immortalcrown(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same Bubu you ipobians now Obidients told us was deceased? It is always easy to accuse others in the land of the fantastically corrupt?
So I wouldn’t blame you, because I believe you know that talk is cheap?
Isn't CBN blaming one thing after another? Aren't Tinubu's defenders changing slogans every day to defend Tinubu's bala blu baa?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by A1kennedy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
You see why international activities must be closed for us to review and revive the economy? Be wise!
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

The statistics about 66000 Nigerians studying outside the country in a single year is clearly a causative factor in how the Naira performs against foreign currencies.
... ignore those illiterates please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by bayelsaowei(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
jullary:
And your children are schooling from?
he is a very useless man...and this is the same fool that was running for the presidential ticket...just throwing blames around..
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

Each one pays fees of at least 10k pounds annually. Mutliply that by 66k and see the amount of fx getting drained from this coutbry annually.
I'm less concerned about the UK-reap,,ok? My concern is about the dieing populations. That means, amongst the over 150 million impoverished Nigerians, only 66,000 could find their way within 3 years; that's low na, abah! I want to see/hear figure like 10 million people Japa in 6 months.

Then, in three years, 60 million is out. So, that in a not too long distance, Nigeria will be left with just around 100 people, for the likes of Tinubu and Atiku, alongside moh247, seun and their likes to govern, do you get?

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by deavicky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

Na so dem go dey beat around the bush like the urchins who defend Bubu and Agbado.
all this government know is shifting blames upandan.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by madapcmod: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
AntiBshit:
66,000 visas shocked

That's a huge figure within a year!

Wait for a double of that next year if Baba blubla hulaboo babablu venture wins
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by CheapHomes1: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
ijustdey:
[B]Central Bank Governor, Emefiele Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Education For Naira Fall[/b]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/26/central-bank-governor-emefiele-blames-nigerians-travelling-uk-us-others-education-naira

i thought some ignoramuses were telling us that new naira notes will increase the value of the naira. cheesy cheesy cheesy clowns

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by immortalcrown(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
... your comment didn't reflect the education you may have had...that is if you have had any..when you comment, one should be able to distinguish your comment from that of a pure water seller
My comment has nothing to do with my education or your own education. My comment only needs to reflect the situation of the post and it is achieved.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by buckeyemedia: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Instead of blaming the Bubu for destroying our education system, hence, sending those students abroad. Moreover, is it not children of politicians that are schooling abroad? Nonsense!
Is The Federal Government in charge of education, I thought those powers is vested in the various states of the federation?

Not everyone must go to Federal Government institutions.

Even you don’t even know what you are talking about, a victim of the failed educational system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Awoleesu(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

You forgot to add Aboki Fx...
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...answer na... because most of you just come online to type rubbish... Nigerians schooling abroad are part of the naira fall...

Nigerian ordinary citizens or the political class which one?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by clinician2x: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is The Federal Government in charge of education, I thought those powers is vested in the various states of the federation?

Even you don’t even know what you are talking about, a victim of the failed educational system.

Who creates budget and allocates funds for education in the whole nation? Truly u are a product of a failed education. You sabi nothing? The federal appropriation for education on a yearly basis is for a purpose. You don't even know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? / Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.