Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling (38865 Views)

We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN / CBN Blames Declining Foreign Reserves On High Cost Of Importation / CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by CheapHomes1: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

What Golan007 said doesn't need interpretation for comprehension, if you can't comprehend that then you have no business on a forum

same thing we are saying comprehension expert. how come your comprehension cant answer the questions?

what sentiment are you referring? can you expantiate?

what exactly are you defending or condemning? i see dont see the point you are making.

if the average number of students to UK from Nigeria has jumped from 8k to over 500k, who is to blame? is it peter obi? is peter obi in charge of the country or is he the reason nigerians are running away in droves?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by miketayo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Sahara reporters used the word "blame".

The CBN has to state it in statistical terms.

Stop the sentiments and concentrate on the issue.
So the issue is Nigerians studying abroad?
If you want statistics I am sure they can give you that, doesn't make them facts.
At this point they should just admit they don't know what they are doing .
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=thatgirl504 post=118724531][/quote
The day you finally have sense on Nairaland and stop seeking attention like an orphan, we go rejoice

Even I you are under a curse or mentally ill, you no suppose dey this hopeless
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by ogbonti: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
Emefiele now apportioning blames except himself who's all round incompetent.....

I can imagine his clueless and foolishness to vie for a political office and still remains in the office.

Buhari should sack this man......

Buhari should sack himself - he is always attracting incompetent people because he Buhari is the SI Unit of gross incompetence
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by thatgirl504(f): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
The day you finally have sense on Nairaland and stop seeking attention like an orphan, we go rejoice
I will piss on the fat tall pig's grave. grin
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
miketayo:

So the issue is Nigerians studying abroad?
If you want statistics I am sure they can give you that, doesn't make them facts.
At this point they should just admit they don't know what they are doing .

You are the one trying to make an issue outside what it is.

Nigeria typically has 8k students going abroad in a single year.

This time it is 66 thousand.

Make of that what you will.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Reinamaria(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

It's not rubbish.

He has explained a crucial factor.

The media can call it 'blame'.

Don't be gullible!

The man is just shamelessly incompetent!
Infact, everything about Buhari's government reeks of incompetency and cluelessness!
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
thatgirl504:
I will piss on the fat tall pig's grave. grin

Is that all

Now abeg ... Let sensible people comment and stop wasting cyberspace and bandwidth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by jconsulting(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Only failures blames others for their failure
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Reinamaria:

Don't be gullible!

The man is just shamelessly incompetent!
Infact, everything about Buhari's government reeks of incompetency and cluelessness!

So because Emefiele and Buhari are incompetent thus fact should be ignored?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by thatgirl504(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Even I you are under a curse or mentally ill, you no suppose dey this hopeless
Please who is this tall fat black pig and the m0ron with beards? I guess they're into baby factory.

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
thatgirl504:
Please who is this tall fat black pig and the m0ron with beards? I guess they're into baby factory.

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by miketayo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

You are the one trying to make an issue outside what it is.

Nigeria typically has 8k students going abroad in a single year.

This time it is 66 thousand.

Make of that what you will.

Before the 66k this year was there spike in forex or not. If there was, what caused it?

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
What for? Shame on you if you don't respond with a justification of your question. grin

Do you need your highest qualification to understand this post?

Don't mind, he thinks having tons of certificates means he is enlightened. He must be an obidient miscreant.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Reinamaria(f): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

So because Emefiele and Buhari are incompetent thus fact should be ignored?

What nonsense fact?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by thatgirl504(f): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Coward! Run along. I told you you're just a f00li$h troll. grin
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
miketayo:

Before the 66k this year was there spike in forex or not. If there was, what caused it?

Does that mean this could not be a significant factor?

I now see why many Nigerians are incapable of working in multinationals.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Reinamaria:

What nonsense fact?

Remains this.

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Moh247: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
thatgirl504:
Coward! Run along. I told you you're just a f00li$h troll. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by onome2013: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na want. Enemy of progress
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
From politicians stocking large sums of money in their homes to students japaing that caused the inflation to recolouring of the naira notes aka redesigning of the higher denominations. What a failure he is. I weak for this man. Their goal is to encourage foreign embassies to non issuance of entry visas to the youths. Mad melon head.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Reinamaria(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Remains this.

Don't shoot yourself please!
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by thatgirl504(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

See what I have done to you, you're now posting pictures like a coward. grin
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by CheapHomes1: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Does that mean this could not be a significant factor?

I now see why many Nigerians are incapable of working in multinationals.

are you working in a multinational?

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are you working in a multinational?

I did for many years.

Decided to quit on my own.

Happy?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by wizelink(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
We all know the figure is highly significant but he talks as if he is not part of the people flaming the existing problem.
Golan007:

The problems are not personal much as manu of you might want to make it.

It is the duty of the CBN to explain strain on the Naira.

66k in a single year when it is typically 8k is significant.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by emmykey0128(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Not aboki FX again abi? Kwantinue
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
wizelink:
We all know the figure is highly significant but he talks as if he is not part of the people flaming the existing problem.

Read the article again.

This time, bereft of sentiments.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by CheapHomes1: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

I did for many years.

Decided to quit on my own.

Happy?

did i ask you if you quit or didnt quit?

which multinational?

where you the only nigerian there?
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by Golan007: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

did i ask you if you quit or didnt quit?

which multinational?

where you the only nigerian there?

You must be a fool.

I have answered the question I'm interested in answering.

Twerp that thinks he can demand answers from people online.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by onyxo76(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
When you have destroyed the country and made everything very difficult for the masses ,you expect them to
hang around till you end their life abi? always finding others to blame for your lapses.
Re: Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling by nedekid: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
What for? Shame on you if you don't respond with a justification of your question. grin

Do you need your highest qualification to understand this post?
Has he responded? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent / Tomato Millionaires In The Making... / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.