Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (16438 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by CyrilO1: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ds bunch of imbeciles r headbnt in makn. naija ungovernable, GEJ shld cary out an outslaught against ds bastards
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
hane:

Break up the damned country! It is not working.

^^problem solved
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ and his band of looting thieves remain clueless!!! angry
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cut this "Al qaeda" nonsense out. Noone need to be linked to some "al quaeda" to bomb a place. There is no such al qaeda. It is all propaganda! "Al qaeda" is just a metaphor for "We are going to invade you're contry" by the western powers. This act is even against the claimed goal of boko haram which is to " make northern nigeria sharia compliant solely". How is bombing the UN building going to bring that. It doesn't add up. Why would "boko haram" bomb a place that they know will give the ok of foreign powers to invade their region and completely destroy their "fight for sharia law in the north"? I cant remember them asking for secession from nigeria so what business would they have with the UN?

You all dont be fools!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ljila(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
ShangoThor:

It never fails to amaze me how Nigerians are absolutely deluded and are in complete denial. Nigerians are so fake it makes me sick, physically revolting. Everybody, especially board members have been aware of this, and I was screaming about this months ago. Some chose to deny the Al Quaeda connection and others chose to abuse, but now poo has hit the fan.

You reap what you sow. Start bracing yourselves for another audacious attack, where will the target be, who knows.

Nigeria needs to separate period!
I don't think seperation will solve the problem. Its a complex situation in my opinion.
My reasons/questions/thoughts:
1. Say Nigeria splits into North and South: What's gonna happen to the Northern Christians and Southern Muslims? What's gonna stop intermarriages between the muslims in the North and South, possibly encouraging extremist infiltration? What assurance is there that radicalisation of southern muslims is impossible?
What's gonna stop Al-Qaeda from committing atrocities in "Southern Nigeria"? USA and UK are "Christian"  countries with some muslim population but that did not stop 9/11 and 7/7, did it?

2: Split North and South. Will the Igbos not demand Biafra? Will the Yorubas, Niger deltans and the other tribes happily live as one and not demand their respective countries? How will the assets and reserves of the one Nigeria be shared to the satisfaction of everyone, without the idiots Mafias from the North passing false/wrong info to local islamic schools, and then shouting La ila ha, killing Christians + southerners before the process is even completed?

[b]I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NIGERIA AS WE ARE  <3 [/b]AND I DON'T WANT TO THINK FOR A SECOND THAT WE'LL SPLIT, COS WE FROM THE NORTH ( ALTHOUGH THE LOUDEST NOISEMAKERS eg IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Sanusi etc) WILL SUFFER THE MOST IMO!

IT SEEMS IRONIC THOUGHT THAT BOKO HARAM WILL BOMB THE UN BUILDING, WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO GAIN? MAYBE INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE? OR TO HIT OUT AT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT? OR MAYBE THEY THINK UN WAS FORMED DUE TO WESTERN EDUCATION?

Whatever it is, if its true that an expatriate died in this attack and if he's American at least, Boko Haram can clap for themselves for inviting "WAR AGAINST TERROR" in Nigeria
Chyz*:

Cut this "Al qaeda" nonsense out. Noone need to be linked to some "al quaeda" to bomb a place. There is no such al qaeda. It is all propaganda! "Al qaeda" is just a metaphor for "We are going to invade you're contry" by the western powers. This act is even against the claimed goal of boko haram which is to " make northern nigeria sharia compliant solely". How is bombing the UN building going to bring that. It doesn't add up. Why would "boko haram" bomb a place that they know will give the ok of foreign powers to invade their region and completely destroy their "fight for sharia law in the north"? I cant remember them asking for secession from nigeria so what business would they have with the UN?

You all dont be fools!
I think Boko Haram want to make the WHOLE OF NIGERIA operate under Sharia. The goal of Islam is to conquer the world, whatever it takes,innit?

GOD HAVE MERCY  sad
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Irag  and Nigeria           which  >>> is <<< safer now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Chyz*:

You all dont be fools!
Chyz well said. This is more dan meets the eye. It is important dat we don't forget that the west see war as a means to an end and are prepared to kill to get wat they want. After Sudan, Libya and Egypt, Nigeria was always going to be next becos of oil. Then Venezuela.

The strategy is simple. The west need to control global supply of oil against China and use it to slow or destablise Chinese growth.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by strangest(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Boko Haram, another set of rebels. Oya, NATO make una support them.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Ogetogeo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
NATO, i beg ooo. Na some IT students playing with dynamit. They tot it was just football. Have mercy oooooo
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ak47mann(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
This recent explosion  in Nigeria especially UN Abuja  shocked now i believe western powers have  plans in there agenda,
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by kizito96(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
I think the bastards want international recognition. They should be killing them privately. The Law enforcement Agents should not be making their capture public. Other countries do the same thing. They do secret justice to people like that.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
ljila:

I think Boko Haram want to make the WHOLE OF NIGERIA operate under Sharia. The goal of Islam is to conquer the world, whatever it takes,innit?

Sounds like Islam means The West.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by slap1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
There's no official confirmation that Boko Haram are responsible for the attack. The picture up there proves nada!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Chyz well said. This is more dan meets the eye. It is important dat we don't forget that the west see war as a means to an end and are prepared to kill to get wat they want. After Sudan, Libya and Egypt, Nigeria was always going to be next becos of oil. Then Venezuela.

The strategy is simple. The west need to control global supply of oil against China and use it to slow or destablise Chinese growth.

Thank you. The only thing these fools on NL know is islam islam islam,nor north north, GEJ GEJ GEJ. They cant even see how even on a forum they are being pinned against each other and setting enemies amongst themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Chyz*:

Thank you. The only thing these fools on NL know is islam islam islam,nor north north, GEJ GEJ GEJ. They cant even see how even on a forum they are being pinned against each other and setting enemies amongst themselves.
I would have agreed with you but democrats in recent times do not start wars unless of course the enemy is not USA but some other powers that know starting a war and conquering Nigeria is like taking candy from a retarded baby
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by BIGERBOY1: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
"if drill deep into most recent global crisis/conflict u will find oil at d hrt of it"

a word is enough 4 d wise
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
blink182:

I would have agreed with you but democrats in recent times do not start wars unless of course the enemy is not USA but some other powers that know starting a war and conquering Nigeria is like taking candy from a slow baby

We all know what we "Nigerians" are capable of and what we will and wont do. These bombings are definitely not apart of our characteristics. You know that.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ljila(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
Chyz*:

Sounds like Islam means The West.

They both want the same thing i think,that's why they're always fighting each other.
Bliss4Lyfe:

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar it they have their way.
Chyz*:

Thank you. The only thing these[b] fools[/b] on NL know is islam islam islam,nor north north, GEJ GEJ GEJ. They cant even see how even on a forum they are being pinned against each other and setting enemies amongst themselves.
I don't think calling people "fools" because they do not share your opinion, necessarily makes you wise; it makes you sound the opposite actually, no offence.
There's more than one side to a story and the issue with Islamic extremism and GEJ laxity cannot be ignored. However, you have a point about Western propaganda (as seen in Libya) as this UN office bombing thing does not seem to add up.
Hopefully, time will reveal the truth.
Question is, how many lives will have to suffer and how may people will have to die before all this mess stops?
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ShangoThor(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
Al Quaeda is in Nigeria, whether you like it or not, this is not rocket science it is common sense. This is also why Nigeria is frigged up, instead of being objective enough in order to identify our problems, we bury our heads in the sand or try to blame others.

Can anybody with an IOTA of common sense explain to me how illiterate Almajiris have managed to change their methods of attack to more sophisticated and more precise and effective methods. Why, some even mentioned at the time that the first suicide bombing at the Police HQ in Abuja was not carried out by a Nigerian, because a Nigerian would never engage in such an act, but this has been proven to be false intel. The suicide bomber was Nigerian, the same individuals arguing in this thread.

To fix this problem we have got to accept a few hard truths, the majority of Southerners travel to the West, the majority of Northerners travel to Sudan etc. Northern Nigerians (Some) are being trained in  Militant Islamic Camps, its a bitter pill to swallow, but it is the truth

Southern Nigerians are pathetically docile. Its the same as we have known about the corruption in the Police force for neons but as a Society, it is something that has been tolerated, nobody thinks of what happens when we get to a situation where Armed bandits can bribe the Police or Terrorists, when you cross a certain line there are always consequences, all that it will boil down to is who is the highest bidder or payer.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ljila(f): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
ShangoThor:

Al Quaeda is in Nigeria, whether you like it or not, this is not rocket science it is common sense. This is also why Nigeria is frigged up, instead of being objective enough in order to identify our problems, we bury our heads in the sand or try to blame others.

Can anybody with an IOTA of common sense explain to me how illiterate Almajiris have managed to change their methods of attack to more sophisticated and more precise and effective methods. Why, some even mentioned at the time that the first suicide bombing at the Police HQ in Abuja was not carried out by a Nigerian, because a Nigerian would never engage in such an act, but this has been proven to be false intel. The suicide bomber was Nigerian, the same individuals arguing in this thread.

To fix this problem we have got to accept a few hard truths, the majority of Southerners travel to the West, the majority of Northerners travel to Sudan etc. Northern Nigerians (Some) are being trained in  Militant Islamic Camps, its a bitter pill to swallow, but it is the truth

Southern Nigerians are pathetically docile. Its the same as we have known about the corruption in the Police force for neons but as a Society, it is something that has been tolerated, nobody thinks of what happens when we get to a situation where Armed bandits can bribe the Police or Terrorists, when you cross a certain line there are always consequences, all that it will boil down to is who is the highest bidder or payer.
WELL SAID smiley
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Horus(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by TenKobo1: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
I wish am paid a dollar anytime i make a prediction and it comes to pass, by now i would be competing with Mr Gates. I argued on this earlier this year when the government claimed they were preparing the police for the elections. Today the election has come and gone but insecurity has multiplied. For those who are rejoicing that these maniacs are targetting government institutions, rejoice not. when improved security around these establishments will no longer grant them easy access, the markets and other soft targets will become Boko Haram's scenes of bloody massacre.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
bomb up nigeria u id.io.ts!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm i smell a rat here, Can all the sane headed thinkers
like CAP28, check this out, I smell some sh*** cooking in Nigeria that is not Home-made,
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Too many ignorant fools in Nigeria.

CIA and the US came up with : by 2015, Nigeria is going to break up.

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such an assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

While they are still at arguing with eachother.

The CIA and the US bomb up a UN building in the process.

Nigerians : they start attacking eachother and accusing eachother.

The CIA and the US laughs at them and call them fools while working towards the main aim. (establishing REASONS why NIGERIA MUST break up).

Before 2015, they move in their military forces to come have a base in Nigeria, from there they take over just like they did and doing with Libya right now.

Una never know anything, they are also going to stop you people at their embassies if you think you can travel out of Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

FACE YOUR FEARS, you NIGERIANS can't see/read the future even if it's shown on a 95" screen or written in your native language.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
honeric01:

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such a assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

The CIA and the US laughs at them and call them fools while working towards the main aim. (establishing REASONS why NIGERIA MUST break up).

Before 2015, they move in their military forces to come have a base in Nigeria, from there they take over just like they did and doing with Libya right now.

Una never know anything, they are also going to stop you people at their embassies if you think you can travel out of Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

FACE YOUR FEARS, you NIGERIANS can't see/read the future even if it's shown on a 95" screen or written in your native language.

THANK YOU honeric01!!!! I knew this was looking to real to be Home-based terror, why the UN building,
They are trying to cause trouble to come into Nigeria with a pre-text, My God Scatter all the Enemies of
Nigeria Both Foreign & Domestic in Jesus Name!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^ now a breakup would not really be a bad idea would it. at least each region gets to deal with corruption and there are no ethnic umbrellas to deal with
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by sammirano: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
why can't the military just throw bomb on this zombis.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
honeric01:

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such an assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

May your days be long.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Chyz2: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

^^^ now a breakup would not really be a bad idea would it. at least each region gets to deal with corruption and there are no ethnic umbrellas to deal with

Each of those countries having a foreign military base on their land and telling them what they can and cannot do i think is a bad idea.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by alexis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ShangoThor --- well said

Hard Facts: Nigeria has no intelligence network so you can't spot crimes like this when it happens. You can be sure the US will act if Nigerians don't do anything about it. The rule is simple - if Nigeria doesn't do anything about it, if you can't spot and stop these threats and they represent a reasonable danger to the US - the US will definitely act. This has nothing to do with Nigerian OIL.

So, Nigeria - get your act together!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / Nigerian Engineers Decorate Buhari As Patron / Cattle Colonies Rejected In Oyo By Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.